Asterios

• Thread starter DeletedUser1185
  • Start date

DeletedUser2925

asterios = batshit insane!!

If you people could only read the incoherent tirades he left in our forums you would soon realize that he's... well... nuts!

He believes TW to be one big conspiracy theory.

asterios... seriously... walk away from the keyboard and go seek professional help. No one here gives a shi* what you have to say.

Vandrade75

Actually...people like asterios makes the forum worth going to...:lol:

no offense asterios...your cool i like you :icon_biggrin:

now people like this guy right there...*futzy* kills the fun in the forums

no offense to you too i don't know you :lol:

anyhoo im tired good night

DeletedUser

(asterios moving from tribe to tribe)

If that is the case, then I hope to work with you one day.

DeletedUser1185

asterios = batshit insane!!

If you people could only read the incoherent tirades he left in our forums you would soon realize that he's... well... nuts!

He believes TW to be one big conspiracy theory.

asterios... seriously... walk away from the keyboard and go seek professional help. No one here gives a shi* what you have to say.

Uhh Futzy those people with the nice fitting White Jacket are looking for you. :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

ok this is to clear the air out for some people who keep asking me the same questions over and over and over.

Q:Why Did I leave FTR?

A:I left FTR because i perceived there to be a fundamental flaw in the tribe that if not corrected could possibly lead to the downfall of the tribe,problem was relayed to leadership,they saw no threat,problem made worse,oh well,I'm a survivor so I move on.(FTR's only saving grace is no other tribe has the coordination to exploit said flaw so far)

Q:Why Did I leave TW?

A:Easy the Tribe is screwed up and trying to build points by inviting ne'er do wells and the scum of the world,at this point a feather can blow the tribe over with its lack of communications and coordination,Theres only a handful of TW members I have any respect for and have a clue whats going on and agree with me but unfortunately they are hampered by others too,I wish the tribe well but until they get more stability in their tribe I only see the tribe falling in the rankings,Also Futzy was informed that basically if he kept Lord_Lycan in tribe I would not stay he said then go ahead and click the button so I did.

Q:Why are you jumping from tribe to tribe?

A:I'm in search of that all elusive tribe that has its act together who has an active leadership and an active plan for the tribes future.(Still looking)

Q:Kraken Guard,What was up with that?

A:I was in this group called the SCA (West)And I had a house called the Kraken Guard so it has familial reasons in a sense,also because i'm a mercenary when on my own.

Q:Aren't you afraid of being attacked when on your own?

A:everyone has fears and those that don't are idiots,but in my case I have so many plans to back up my plans i'm reletively safe even though I always keep my guard up.

any other Questions?

i got another one for you:
why are you acting like a complete bastard?

DeletedUser

I look good in white.

I had a room right next to Asterios in the "facility".

I told him to take baking as our one allowed activity but he took blocks.

He could have been a great chef like me...instead he just kept building walls and knocking them down.

Head Chef King Bolaar
Got CAKE?

DeletedUser

i got another one for you:
why are you acting like a complete bastard?

Because...if you are good at something you should excel to be the best. He just strives for the next level on a daily basis.

Head Chef King Bolaar
Got CAKE?

DeletedUser

I look good in white.

I had a room right next to Asterios in the "facility".

I told him to take baking as our one allowed activity but he took blocks.

He could have been a great chef like me...instead he just kept building walls and knocking them down.

Head Chef King Bolaar
Got CAKE?

i'd choose baking:icon_biggrin:

ingodwetrust33

lol, bolaar what made you started makeing and talking about cakes, every where i look on the forums i see something about cake "I'M GETTING HUNGRY FOR SOME CAKES"

DeletedUser

Good luck in search of the "right" tribe. It can take some work but if it makes the game more enjoyable, then.. that is what counts. Haven't had much ingame interaction with you, but do enjoy the forums. Good luck.

DeletedUser

well asterios it looks like you and FTR can be happy, i am following after wouter and quiting tribalwars. i have better things to do with my life then to play this game so long and good luck

hope you dont mind the troops i sent at you, their nt allot mostly defencive troops

DeletedUser1185

well asterios it looks like you and FTR can be happy, i am following after wouter and quiting tribalwars. i have better things to do with my life then to play this game so long and good luck

hope you dont mind the troops i sent at you, their nt allot mostly defencive troops

Are You Aware of the situation you have just placed your tribe in?

DeletedUser

I see alot of hostility towards Asterios, even attacks in some cases!
I know im not a big two million point powerhouse but i am of a moderate size and i will do what i can to protect Asterios as a tribes mate.
Maybe because i find him entertaining, a good laugh and in the end a good player.
With players like Asterios this game is more enjoyable.
But i have to say its people like Bolaar who make the game worthwhile, top man.

DeletedUser1185

I see alot of hostility towards Asterios, even attacks in some cases!
I know im not a big two million point powerhouse but i am of a moderate size and i will do what i can to protect Asterios as a tribes mate.
Maybe because i find him entertaining, a good laugh and in the end a good player.
With players like Asterios this game is more enjoyable.
But i have to say its people like Bolaar who make the game worthwhile, top man.

I'll survive since I know how much of a sim city player Lord_Lycan is so I'll be surprised if he even dings me,anyway Bolaar is a God.

anyway these Villages belong to XiG by right of Attrition since he sent attacks from said villages upon a XiG player:

Command
Origin: Buckkeep (533|542) K55
Player: lord_lycan
arrival time: on Feb 20 at 04:22

Command
Origin: Cordula's Folly (552|547) K55
arrival time: on Feb 20 at 12:30

Command
Origin: land of confusion (557|547) K55
arrival time: on Feb 20 at 13:44

Command
Origin: Narhold (549|547) K55
arrival time: on Feb 21 at 05:30

Command
Origin: Ferriadius (552|548) K55
arrival time: on Feb 22 at 13:04

Command
Origin: 10 thousand fists (553|545) K55
arrival time: on Feb 22 at 16:31

Command
Origin: Winterfell (549|548) K55
arrival time: on Feb 23 at 21:51

DeletedUser

I'll survive since I know how much of a sim city player Lord_Lycan is so I'll be surprised if he even dings me,anyway Bolaar is a God.

anyway these Villages belong to XiG by right of Attrition since he sent attacks from said villages upon a XiG player:

Command
Origin: Buckkeep (533|542) K55
arrival time: on Feb 20 at 04:22

Command
Origin: Cordula's Folly (552|547) K55
arrival time: on Feb 20 at 12:30

Command
Origin: land of confusion (557|547) K55
arrival time: on Feb 20 at 13:44

Command
Origin: Narhold (549|547) K55
arrival time: on Feb 21 at 05:30

Command
Origin: Ferriadius (552|548) K55
arrival time: on Feb 22 at 13:04

Command
Origin: 10 thousand fists (553|545) K55
arrival time: on Feb 22 at 16:31

Command
Origin: Winterfell (549|548) K55
arrival time: on Feb 23 at 21:51

heh, my villages are not for you to claim asterios, they are for the first that takes them