Asterios

• Thread starter DeletedUser1185
  • Start date

DeletedUser1185

Asterios ... are we related?

There seems to be a passing resemblance.

Ahh Member 3438 now if i was of a pedantic nature as you seem to be I could file a suit to obtain the necessary info of who you are then bring same suit against you for the use of my Picture in a defamatory meaning in a public site,or better yet maybe i could do something else?

DeletedUser1185

Irony at its best. The one tribe like that wouldn't let you in if this game lasted a million years. Good luck with your search.

:)
only one or 2 tribes that would probably not let me in and personally from what I hear wouldn't want to join them since their on a suicide course with destiny.

DeletedUser

Dood your insane.

Your completly looney.

I think you need to seek professional help... seriously.

When you left TW the general thoughts were "Who the f*ck was that guy, hes f*cking nuts!"

I think FTR will also agree with this. You need to get a life and better yet... get some therapy.

Berz out.

I knew I should have got an actual pool going on how long he lasted in TW. I was sure it wouldn't be as long as in FTR.

I tried to tell him to get both of those things .

DeletedUser

Anyone can say what they want about ya, but I'll say this. When XIG and ME were in the process of merging one of the bright spots to me was that there would be an opportunity to work with Asterios.

When I learned he wouldn't be joining in that venture (albeit short lived venture) I was found myself actually disappointed.

From his post on concerns for the game, to general knowledge, to the political scene knowledge; say what you want but he knows what he's doing and is dedicated to Tribal Wars.

DeletedUser3122

I was just wondering if anyone you were hitting on while in other tribes has claimed you to be a refugee and running for safety from their counter attacks ? :icon_wink:

If so, what would your current tribes reaction be to this ? :icon_eek:

Funky

DeletedUser1185

I was just wondering if anyone you were hitting on while in other tribes has claimed you to be a refugee and running for safety from their counter attacks ? :icon_wink:

If so, what would your current tribes reaction be to this ? :icon_eek:

Funky

No word yet from them.

DeletedUser1185

Anyone can say what they want about ya, but I'll say this. When XIG and ME were in the process of merging one of the bright spots to me was that there would be an opportunity to work with Asterios.

When I learned he wouldn't be joining in that venture (albeit short lived venture) I was found myself actually disappointed.

From his post on concerns for the game, to general knowledge, to the political scene knowledge; say what you want but he knows what he's doing and is dedicated to Tribal Wars.

I was against The merger from the start since the merger would not have helped either tribe family but hindered it.

DeletedUser

I agree in hindsight, however when the merger was just getting started I was only just getting started in the whole leadership of my tribe as well and had no real idea of the in's and out's.

All said though, you're a damn good player.

DeletedUser3284

Ahh Member 3438 now if i was of a pedantic nature as you seem to be I could file a suit to obtain the necessary info of who you are then bring same suit against you for the use of my Picture in a defamatory meaning in a public site,or better yet maybe i could do something else?

Sue him!! Sue Him!!! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Knowing very little about you and reading some of the stuff you put on the forum Asterios, i would imagine part of the reason you left TW was that you said an awful lot on the forum and wasn't listened to very much.

Some of your ideas were decent and some not so.

I wish you all the best in your new venture

DeletedUser1185

Knowing very little about you and reading some of the stuff you put on the forum Asterios, i would imagine part of the reason you left TW was that you said an awful lot on the forum and wasn't listened to very much.

Some of your ideas were decent and some not so.

I wish you all the best in your new venture

the One thing that turned me off of TW was the recent recruits they had taken in and evidently they thought more of them then me,Since They had the choice of Me or them.

blurk

i would had know what i had chosen...

CAKE :icon_twisted: and asterios

DeletedUser

the One thing that turned me off of TW was the recent recruits they had taken in and evidently they thought more of them then me,Since They had the choice of Me or them.

Stuck up much?

DeletedUser656

ok this is to clear the air out for some people who keep asking me the same questions over and over and over.

Q:Why Did I leave FTR?

A:I left FTR because i perceived there to be a fundamental flaw in the tribe that if not corrected could possibly lead to the downfall of the tribe,problem was relayed to leadership,they saw no threat,problem made worse,oh well,I'm a survivor so I move on.(FTR's only saving grace is no other tribe has the coordination to exploit said flaw so far)

Q:Why Did I leave TW?

A:Easy the Tribe is screwed up and trying to build points by inviting ne'er do wells and the scum of the world,at this point a feather can blow the tribe over with its lack of communications and coordination,Theres only a handful of TW members I have any respect for and have a clue whats going on and agree with me but unfortunately they are hampered by others too,I wish the tribe well but until they get more stability in their tribe I only see the tribe falling in the rankings,Also Futzy was informed that basically if he kept Lord_Lycan in tribe I would not stay he said then go ahead and click the button so I did.

Q:Why are you jumping from tribe to tribe?

A:I'm in search of that all elusive tribe that has its act together who has an active leadership and an active plan for the tribes future.(Still looking)

Q:Kraken Guard,What was up with that?

A:I was in this group called the SCA (West)And I had a house called the Kraken Guard so it has familial reasons in a sense,also because i'm a mercenary when on my own.

Q:Aren't you afraid of being attacked when on your own?

A:everyone has fears and those that don't are idiots,but in my case I have so many plans to back up my plans i'm reletively safe even though I always keep my guard up.

any other Questions?

Hi Sapphire