Asterios

• Thread starter DeletedUser1185
  • Start date

DeletedUser1185

ok this is to clear the air out for some people who keep asking me the same questions over and over and over.

Q:Why Did I leave FTR?

A:I left FTR because i perceived there to be a fundamental flaw in the tribe that if not corrected could possibly lead to the downfall of the tribe,problem was relayed to leadership,they saw no threat,problem made worse,oh well,I'm a survivor so I move on.(FTR's only saving grace is no other tribe has the coordination to exploit said flaw so far)

Q:Why Did I leave TW?

A:Easy the Tribe is screwed up and trying to build points by inviting ne'er do wells and the scum of the world,at this point a feather can blow the tribe over with its lack of communications and coordination,Theres only a handful of TW members I have any respect for and have a clue whats going on and agree with me but unfortunately they are hampered by others too,I wish the tribe well but until they get more stability in their tribe I only see the tribe falling in the rankings,Also Futzy was informed that basically if he kept Lord_Lycan in tribe I would not stay he said then go ahead and click the button so I did.

Q:Why are you jumping from tribe to tribe?

A:I'm in search of that all elusive tribe that has its act together who has an active leadership and an active plan for the tribes future.(Still looking)

Q:Kraken Guard,What was up with that?

A:I was in this group called the SCA (West)And I had a house called the Kraken Guard so it has familial reasons in a sense,also because i'm a mercenary when on my own.

Q:Aren't you afraid of being attacked when on your own?

A:everyone has fears and those that don't are idiots,but in my case I have so many plans to back up my plans i'm reletively safe even though I always keep my guard up.

any other Questions?

DeletedUser

best question and answer ever seen

A:everyone has fears and those that don't are idiots,but in my case I have so many plans to back up my plans i'm reletively safe even though I always keep my guard up.

DeletedUser1185

best question and answer ever seen

doesn't mean i'm safe either :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

hahaha no idea maybe yes as CMYTH is blue for us (try to jump to a red dot for the rest of the world and time will tell)

and good luck with your quest to find the ultimate tribe but I doubt that exists

DeletedUser

Dood your insane.

Your completly looney.

I think you need to seek professional help... seriously.

When you left TW the general thoughts were "Who the f*ck was that guy, hes f*cking nuts!"

I think FTR will also agree with this. You need to get a life and better yet... get some therapy.

Berz out.

DeletedUser1185

Dood your insane.

Your completly looney.

I think you need to seek professional help... seriously.

When you left TW the general thoughts were "Who the f*ck was that guy, hes f*cking nuts!"

I think FTR will also agree with this. You need to get a life and better yet... get some therapy.

Berz out.

everyone has their own opinion,just like I have my own,But I also know a few more things just like I'm sure you know things I don't.

DeletedUser2986

ok this is to clear the air out for some people who keep asking me the same questions over and over and over.

Q:Why Did I leave FTR?

A:I left FTR because i perceived there to be a fundamental flaw in the tribe that if not corrected could possibly lead to the downfall of the tribe,problem was relayed to leadership,they saw no threat,problem made worse,oh well,I'm a survivor so I move on.(FTR's only saving grace is no other tribe has the coordination to exploit said flaw so far)

Q:Why Did I leave TW?

A:Easy the Tribe is screwed up and trying to build points by inviting ne'er do wells and the scum of the world,at this point a feather can blow the tribe over with its lack of communications and coordination,Theres only a handful of TW members I have any respect for and have a clue whats going on and agree with me but unfortunately they are hampered by others too,I wish the tribe well but until they get more stability in their tribe I only see the tribe falling in the rankings,Also Futzy was informed that basically if he kept Lord_Lycan in tribe I would not stay he said then go ahead and click the button so I did.

Q:Why are you jumping from tribe to tribe?

A:I'm in search of that all elusive tribe that has its act together who has an active leadership and an active plan for the tribes future.(Still looking)

Q:Kraken Guard,What was up with that?

A:I was in this group called the SCA (West)And I had a house called the Kraken Guard so it has familial reasons in a sense,also because i'm a mercenary when on my own.

any other Questions?

asterios about that jumping you are sayoing too find the right tribe but with that i was busy too and bye that i get attacked now so why dont we attack asterios too then

DeletedUser1185

hahaha no idea maybe yes as CMYTH is blue for us (try to jump to a red dot for the rest of the world and time will tell)

and good luck with your quest to find the ultimate tribe but I doubt that exists

Sadly I tend to agree with you the only way for a tribe to have 1 goal and 1 purpose is to be a tribe of 1 (or the Borg,but even they had problems :icon_razz: )

DeletedUser1185

asterios about that jumping you are sayoing too find the right tribe but with that i was busy too and bye that i get attacked now so why dont we attack asterios too then

because unlike you Wouter I'm not Traitorous scum.

DeletedUser

Sadly I tend to agree with you the only way for a tribe to have 1 goal and 1 purpose is to be a tribe of 1 (or the Borg,but even they had problems :icon_razz: )

reminds me of a game where no tribes or alliances or factions or whatever existed sadly enough they introduced it into the game

DeletedUser4328

Good luck with your search for the right tribe. The 2 tribes i have been in so far. Aten and HTWW have been great.

DeletedUser

I've only ever been in one tribe and it's been great. Of course, sorry Asterios, I don't think that we'd be letting you in.

DeletedUser

Wow Asterios! To be honest, you have been for a while now one of my most respected players alongside some others (including berzerker as painful as it is to say :icon_wink: :icon_razz: ). But , i guess your getting bored of this game as this thread is basiclaly saying:

Hi,
My name is Asterios,
FTR and TW please hit me.

To be honest, i havnt lost any of that respect for you, i just think you are on a deathwish and i will be watching what you are doing closely.. :icon_wink:

Frankish.

DeletedUser6261

Looking for the perfect tribe and still not finding it? I've got the solution:start your own tribe :icon_biggrin:

Vandrade75

Join CAKE! i heard they are the new hot thing thats going on right now!:lol:

DeletedUser1185

Looking for the perfect tribe and still not finding it? I've got the solution:start your own tribe :icon_biggrin:
Did got lonely being the only one in the best tribe around. :icon_razz:

Vandrade75

Hahaha :lol:

Im counting on CAKE to grow its looks like a very fun tribe to join :lol:

DeletedUser3438

Are we related?

Asterios ... are we related?

There seems to be a passing resemblance.

DeletedUser

Irony at its best. The one tribe like that wouldn't let you in if this game lasted a million years. Good luck with your search.

:)