Top 10 Tribes?

DeletedUser

It depends on how far into the game we're talking about. One person can control a continent near the end of a world.

DeletedUser

"You make me laugh. You need maybe 13 players to dominate a K."

yea, and what about all those other hundreds of players with the same skill level as these 13 players? this isnt a world thats been evolving for who knows how long and a bunch of new players get pushed around by the players that have been around since the beggining, this world just started and everyone pretty much has around the same points. yea you can have 13 players dominate a K but what are the chances they will be in the same tribe? your point is invalid.

ranyhin

i agree with riogrande.

*edit* - on all the points he made that is, after going back and reading them.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

yea, and what about all those other hundreds of players with the same skill level as these 13 players? this isnt a world thats been evolving for who knows how long and a bunch of new players get pushed around by the players that have been around since the beggining, this world just started and everyone pretty much has around the same points. yea you can have 13 players dominate a K but what are the chances they will be in the same tribe? your point is invalid.

Then we will have to agree to disagree because I feel your argument fails.

The skill level of this world is almost as low as the skill level of W15.

Ashmodai

Then we will have to agree to disagree because I feel your argument fails.

The skill level of this world is almost as low as the skill level of W15.

I'd disagree there, CHE!!! and Storm have more skill in their lineups alone than all of W15. When you throw in CANADA, WTF? and others, it begins to be better.

Even so, its not got such a hot lineup as W16.

DeletedUser

I'd disagree there, CHE!!! and Storm have more skill in their lineups alone than all of W15. When you throw in CANADA, WTF? and others, it begins to be better.

without counting the good tribes, the average player here is worse than W15 in my honest opinion

DeletedUser

without counting the good tribes, the average player here is worse than W15 in my honest opinion

What you should really do is just judge based on the good tribes. Because there will always be a mass amount of noobs, but the only certain good players will play each world. And if you look at the good tribes here and in w15, I think it looks better here.

DeletedUser

See that is just the thing. STORM essentially orginated from W15. They took as many good players from W15 as they could find and created a tribe here.

They obviously didnt get any of the OL guys as some of the OL players did actually play in W15 (not very seriously but still).

Ashmodai

They obviously didnt get any of the OL guys as some of the OL players did actually play in W15 (not very seriously but still).

There are only 11 of us, it'd be quite strange if my than a few had played there. As for me, W15 is far to fast for me.

In fact, the speed may be why you think they're better there, speed is a good substitute for skill, always has been. Thats why Jamm/Thargoran and the like only play the slow rounds of the speed server.

DeletedUser

Wow. You fail very hard there my friend :)

Let's just say there are not "hundreds of players" with the skill level of those experienced entities that often emerge in anything pre-made (BTW; I wasn't a pre-invited member of STORM, so don't flame me for my arrogance on this part) and the new players who are "pushed around" would be the cause of either part's demise, be it the vet who tires of trying to pass on his knowledge, or the noob who gives up learning.

Tribes are not an issue. Tribes disband. Tribes merge. YOU should at least know this. There are some people in this world who are able to predict how a world can turn out, and of the people on the P&P, KP Zero would be the one you should believe on this matter. Trust me on this. :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I kind of disagree. Once they find those people (tribe) who has the balls to attack them. They're basically done. That's what happened to a few Halp! players on W13. Too spread out, a K tribe came in and rimmed them. Happens all the time. Just depends on which K tribe has the balls to do so.

don't you know that the most spread tribe Se7eN put the so called elite k-based tribe Knight in to the dust? the poor Knights don't even have a chance~

Ashmodai

don't you know that the most spread tribe Se7eN put the so called elite k-based tribe Knight in to the dust? the poor Knights don't even have a chance~

Indeed, were it not for inactivity with said members in Halp! they'd have won through. Bwah in particular only went down when he left.

DeletedUser

There are only 11 of us, it'd be quite strange if my than a few had played there. As for me, W15 is far to fast for me.

In fact, the speed may be why you think they're better there, speed is a good substitute for skill, always has been. Thats why Jamm/Thargoran and the like only play the slow rounds of the speed server.

I cant disagree with anything there. I never did say W15 had more skill. That world is in its own league of patheticness. I said this world's skill level was almost as low as W15.

I know these two played w15 and I think 2 more of you guys played but I didnt care enough to find out.

Devil667
Pervis

Now, they didnt actually play seriously but they did in fact play and both are good players.

DeletedUser

See that is just the thing. STORM essentially orginated from W15. They took as many good players from W15 as they could find and created a tribe here.

Technically we did get one or two of the OL guys, but they left STORM for OL.

DeletedUser

I cant disagree with anything there. I never did say W15 had more skill. That world is in its own league of patheticness. I said this world's skill level was almost as low as W15.

I know these two played w15 and I think 2 more of you guys played but I didnt care enough to find out.

Devil667
Pervis

Now, they didnt actually play seriously but they did in fact play and both are good players.

I just stting my oponions on world 15. There are some good players who do/did play world 15. They were just spread out and few and far between. I was a member of empira for a while and they had some good members

DeletedUser

I just stting my oponions on world 15. There are some good players who do/did play world 15. They were just spread out and few and far between. I was a member of empira for a while and they had some good members

I'm a good player :icon_wink:

lets get our local tw visionary in here to get some real predictions lol.

Yngwie WILL create the guitar in k25 have no fear :lol:

My prediction is simple, when the nobles come out, several top tribes will fade, one who everyone thinks sucks will last just because this world isn't impressive as far as the skill level of players goes. Most likely a tribe that does not face much opposition in their k.

The good thing about this world is that there are many tribes spread across and scattered throughout the world, not just 2-3.

DeletedUser

Ladies and gentleman....the top three has changed, no suprise

1 CHE!!! 21.214 36.394 87 418 87 418
2 2MB 21.177 44.228 99 447 99 447
3 STORM 20.130 38.026 97 392 97 392

CHE!!! IS FIRST
2MB second
STORM third