CHE!!! IS FIRST
2MB second
STORM third

Really? o_O

1 2MB 21.950 45.594 99 461 99 461
2 CHE!!! 21.630 37.081 87 426 87 426
3 STORM 20.764 39.623 99 400 99 400

DeletedUser

My tribe ROEN..Rulers Of Elite Noobs, was created yesterday in the aim to only recruit Very active/experienced and very little new players but 110% willing to learn.

It is already in the top of k43 and looks promising.

Some very experienced players already in the tribe and more to come.

Future Looks Bright

DeletedUser

My tribe ROEN..Rulers Of Elite Noobs, was created yesterday in the aim to only recruit Very active/experienced and very little new players but 110% willing to learn.

Future Looks Bright

We dont care.

DeletedUser

LOOOOOOL. I laughed myself. Big yourself up on forums. We'll see the end result ;):icon_razz:

DeletedUser33413

Future Looks Bright

Hate to tell you this but your tribe only has 3k points. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Hate to tell you this but your tribe only has 3k points. :icon_confused:

Every tribe has few members when they start. I started it yesterday and yet we are ranked in the top 20 of k43. We have Very good relations with TLD, the number 1 tribe.

We have 1 of the highest Average Points also. We only recruit either Very Experienced members, those willing to learn but must be Very active.

As we have very good relations with TLD and are allies, we also have good relations with R.K.W, therefore threats for us our minimal.

The experience of Most of our current members make up for the few who are not so good but learning.

The Future Is Bright Wether You Believe It Or Not

DeletedUser

Every tribe has few members when they start. I started it yesterday and yet we are ranked in the top 20 of k43. We have Very good relations with TLD, the number 1 tribe.

We have 1 of the highest Average Points also. We only recruit either Very Experienced members, those willing to learn but must be Very active.

As we have very good relations with TLD and are allies, we also have good relations with R.K.W, therefore threats for us our minimal.

The experience of Most of our current members make up for the few who are not so good but learning.

The Future Is Bright Wether You Believe It Or Not

Put your e-penis away, no-one really cares.

DeletedUser

LOL. You people make me laugh. Have all the mouth on forums.

Well let time do the talking.

DeletedUser

LOL. You people make me laugh. Have all the mouth on forums.

Well let time do the talking.

You're not even in the correct thread.

This one says: "Top 10 tribes"
Not: "Crappy tribes ranked 17th in their home K."

Better luck next time stud.