~RB~ cry Thread [OFFICIAL NO MORE!!!]

DeletedUser15940

nah, definately red bull, it gives you wings, so you can fly up to heaven :icon_razz:

and then i woke up and relized i was flying outa a plane i jumped from..:icon_eek:

hogarth01

No we can't. However we can be enemies.

Not that there's much choice anyway. RB are so inactive they don't deserve to stay. They should merge into other tribes asap!

DeletedUser12180

p.s. RB, please do not spam any other thread...you guys have your own thread now :icon_biggrin:[/QUOTE]

I was ex-rb... you’re the most dishonourable tribe i have ever met, your just a group of sim city players who merge to the top, oh you’re not the top. Love you<3

and name a tribe that wouldn’t lose 20 on 2..?

DeletedUser

uhhhh this thread was dead and we were trying to banish the awful memories of RB from our mind, but you just go back to ur noob tribe on w15.....

DeletedUser12180

Noob tribe lols,

look at you..

world two and only 1m points LOL!!!!

DeletedUser15940

p.s. RB, please do not spam any other thread...you guys have your own thread now :icon_biggrin:

I was ex-rb... you’re the most dishonourable tribe i have ever met, your just a group of sim city players who merge to the top, oh you’re not the top. Love you<3

and name a tribe that wouldn’t lose 20 on 2..?

eh? i cant figure if your directing this to rb or another.. please make more sense.

On that note, Beldin merged. I tried to fight. But failed miserably due to the dreaded sims and inactives of all of RB. meh. allwell. rb long gone and dead anyway. why dd you ressurect?

DeletedUser15940

lol sorry it was about hot.

ah me see. Btw, nice seeing ya again. we chatted a couple times in the past while in RB-M before beldin stripped my command thinking i was un-fit despite Rockysc giving me his blessings

DeletedUser12180

Been busy help leading the top tribe on world 15 ;)

+

Beldin was abit of a "drama queen" :axemen:

DeletedUser15940

Been busy help leading the top tribe on world 15 ;)

+

Beldin was abit of a "drama queen" :axemen:

Lmao sure was. But he was a good dictator. gonna give him that.. i just dont have the *heart* to manipulate people though...

DeletedUser

Noob tribe lols,

look at you..

world two and only 1m points LOL!!!!

whats funny about that?

as attacker:
332 Ratmeat 2,82 Mio.
333 OMGWTFBBQ 2,81 Mio.
334 jimmyloyola 2,80 Mio.
335 Escape1sm 2,78 Mio.
336 premchandrank 2,78 Mio.
337 Limpona 2,78 Mio.
338 BloodOftheKnights 2,78 Mio.

if you respect botk, you should respect ratmeat - both have the same offensive OD rank. points dont matter. (sorry for bringing you into this Botk)

DeletedUser12180

Oh no' i can send troops!

But his points reflect he can't noble.

DeletedUser

erm, okaaaay. no they don't - he could be in a continent heavily dominated by his own tribe. he could be trying to noble a player with heavy amounts of support. you do not know the variables. in any case, ratmeat is a more respected player than you - at least, definetly after this convo in which you have tried to rinse a good player.

and he cant noble?!? you can hardly talk. you have a miserable 100,000 points, 4 vills of which have been taken recently from a inactive member of your tribe (go you), and before that you got a vill taken off you by someone half your size. and having loads of vills does'nt make you invunerable - you have to know how to fight and how to build troops. if you think points count more than experience of OD rank, you are quite frankly a n00b. i think others will agree with me on this point.
so stfu and gtfo of our forums. that is not rude in anyway in my opinion - 'tis what you deserve.