W19 Milestones and Firsts

LastApparatus

I'm more interested in the individual player milestones than the tribe milestones :icon_cool: I'll try my hardest, but being new and having a late start... Well, the "Best haul" thread makes me feel like I'm a month behind :icon_redface:

(In before "But the world isn't a month old yet!")

DeletedUser

no, just no.. You can't compare yourself to the HiPPoS,

besides poke, one of the best tribes I've been apart of.

So long as ya'll beat up on Die. =D

Player milestones will be interesting... whoever gets the first noble might be a long running player, or he might be killed quick if he is considered having rushed it.

DeletedUser

I think me and my brother should get an award, both members of the family in the top 10 ODA for the first time ever, or bringing the dictionary definition to the word family tribe?

Either way i just want fame :icon_twisted:

PS, congratulations to Matalito, must have done some serious attacking :axemen:

hard21

excuse me..just a beginner:icon_razz:

how does OD works? 1 unit= 1 point? or 1 player=1 pt?

:axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

jonfelkin

Another player has passed it at last

1 Matalito 11.103
2 jonfelkin 10.116

Rabies.

excuse me..just a beginner:icon_razz:

how does OD works? 1 unit= 1 point? or 1 player=1 pt?

:axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

OD-scores for attacker / defender
spear 4 / 1
sword 5 / 2
axe 1 / 4
archer 5 / 2
scout 1 / 2
light cavalry 5 / 13
mounted archer 6 / 12
heavy cavalry 23 / 15
ram 4 / 8
catapult 12 / 10
paladin 40 / 20
nobleman 200 / 200

pre-world 13 uses the old system by farm population

DeletedUser

Its a *GGE* 123 just as expected.

At first view that's impressive, and quite an achievement. But gorth never started in *GGE*, so that wasn't really expected. A good achievement nevertheless though. You make up a hell of a lot of your tribes OD.

jonfelkin

At first view that's impressive, and quite an achievement. But gorth never started in *GGE*, so that wasn't really expected. A good achievement nevertheless though. You make up a hell of a lot of your tribes OD.

Hoping noone would notice that, ive been caught out straight away, and your right we do really need to encourage our other memebers to be more aggressive in there areas.

DeletedUser

Well it really doesn't matter in what tribe you start, matters for what tribe you are willing to give your villages and kill your troops for
And the first impression of Goblins is great :icon_cool:

DeletedUser34120

Id have a higher OD if i didnt have to travel so far out of my 13x13 to find troops :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I'm more interested in the individual player milestones than the tribe milestones :icon_cool:

Herein you reveal that you are actually at the wrong site...

This is TRIBALWARS not ONEonONEWARS...

Personal Glory is for pointwhores and n00bs. The Tribe is all that matters.:ram:

DeletedUser32652

Hoping noone would notice that, ive been caught out straight away, and your right we do really need to encourage our other memebers to be more aggressive in there areas.

Good on you.

Last edited: