W19 Milestones and Firsts

DeletedUser

Doh! If I had just looked at the milestones, points wouldn't have made any sense :p

TenAgedTurtles

i know it's not a milestone and probably not a first but i think this is a pretty interesting accomplishment.

dapimpmasta is top ten in:
K53 player rankings
Overall Player rankings
ODA
ODD
Total OD

no other player right now is top ten overall, in their continent, in offensive, defensive, and total OD

DeletedUser

i know it's not a milestone and probably not a first but i think this is a pretty interesting accomplishment.

dapimpmasta is top ten in:
K53 player rankings
Overall Player rankings
ODA
ODD
Total OD

no other player right now is top ten overall, in their continent, in offensive, defensive, and total OD

When people are in the top 10, they tend to be in the top continental rankings, and same goes for total OD (and at least one other OD factor)

TenAgedTurtles

When people are in the top 10, they tend to be in the top continental rankings, and same goes for total OD (and at least one other OD factor)

yes, i know. its actually impossible to be in the top ten player rankings and not your continent rankings but i was trying to get the point across that he was the only player on world 19 to be in the top ten for every individual statistical category. i guess you missed that

DeletedUser8472

Do I have the right to be placed as third? Cause that would amuse me ;)

jonfelkin

1 jonfelkin *GGE* 10.354 3 3451
2 lardingd iCARE 10.226 3 3409
3 killion81 iCARE 10.226 3 3409

I was 3rd to 10k

Mekolp

yes, i know. its actually impossible to be in the top ten player rankings and not your continent rankings but i was trying to get the point across that he was the only player on world 19 to be in the top ten for every individual statistical category. i guess you missed that

what if you're on a border? can't you be top 20 in 2 Ks without being top 10 in either?

DeletedUser

what if you're on a border? can't you be top 20 in 2 Ks without being top 10 in either?

:lol: I actually havent thought of that, but I suppose I can claim that that case is an exception ;p

And yes, Mim

khufu91

the post you quoted said its impossible to be in the top ten player rankings and not the top ten continent rankings (because even if you were tenth in player rankings and all nine of the players ahead of you were on your continent, you'd still be tenth on the continent) idk if you misread that or are bringing p a new scenario but im pretty sure what i just said is what tenagedturtles was trying to say

DeletedUser

the post you quoted said its impossible to be in the top ten player rankings and not the top ten continent rankings (because even if you were tenth in player rankings and all nine of the players ahead of you were on your continent, you'd still be tenth on the continent) idk if you misread that or are bringing p a new scenario but im pretty sure what i just said is what tenagedturtles was trying to say

This is simply not true. Imagine this... Start off just NW of 500|500 in K44. When you noble, started nobling in 4 different continents, K44, K54, K55, K45 because they are all right next to you. Rise in the global rankings, but your villages are in four different continents, very easy to stay relatively low in the continental rankings. I know, because it happened to me :p

khufu91

This is simply not true. Imagine this... Start off just NW of 500|500 in K44. When you noble, started nobling in 4 different continents, K44, K54, K55, K45 because they are all right next to you. Rise in the global rankings, but your villages are in four different continents, very easy to stay relatively low in the continental rankings. I know, because it happened to me :p

good point.

jonfelkin

1 jonfelkin 76.882
2 Matalito 52.694

Matalito made it on the ODa

jonfelkin

1 jonfelkin 77.836
2 Matalito 57.334
3 hellish- 50.653
4 Gorth 50.010

Gorth and Hellish- made it to the 50kODa on the same update.