W19 Milestones and Firsts

LastApparatus

Herein you reveal that you are actually at the wrong site...

This is TRIBALWARS not ONEonONEWARS...

Personal Glory is for pointwhores and n00bs. The Tribe is all that matters.:ram:

I'm interested in tribe milestones as well, just not as much as the singular ones. :icon_redface:

In my view, a new player has a better chance of making the list than a new tribe does. Most of the tribe milestones will be hit by pre-made tribes everyones already heard of, whereas with the player milestones, maybe some new names will rise up.

Granted, I could be wrong (in fact that is entirely likely) but this is my opinion, and only time will tell. :D

DeletedUser

I'm interested in tribe milestones as well, just not as much as the singular ones. :icon_redface:

In my view, a new player has a better chance of making the list than a new tribe does. Most of the tribe milestones will be hit by pre-made tribes everyones already heard of, whereas with the player milestones, maybe some new names will rise up.

Granted, I could be wrong (in fact that is entirely likely) but this is my opinion, and only time will tell. :D

I'm just trying to help you to recognize that personal aspirations will not help you in this game... If you really wanna see your name up there in pretty brown bold lettering then then you do what you like... We're here to have fun, first, right?

But, if you really want to succeed in this game you put the tribe ahead of yourself, every time. And, you encourage those around you to do the same though example...

Ahh, but wtf do I know, don't listen to me...:icon_redface:

LastApparatus

Rank 153 with a rank 1 tribe?
I'll pay your words attention :icon_wink:

Besides, it makes sense that 40 > 1.

Edit:

I thought I'd add that I think we got off on the wrong foot. :icon_confused: It wasn't entirely that I'm worried more about me than my tribe as much as I know that I have a better chance of getting up there than my tribe does. With your words however, and the realization that I'm still only in the ~1600th rank and a ways away from making any of these milestones, I'll worry more about my tribe than myself :) Maybe I'm wrong, and you'll see me and my tribe on the first page sometime. I can only hope :icon_cool:.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well it really doesn't matter in what tribe you start, matters for what tribe you are willing to give your villages and kill your troops for
And the first impression of Goblins is great :icon_cool:

You are just sucking up a lot to this tribe... poor chap..

I still kind of remember the threads you started as the TK leader doing this doing that. blah blah.

Bottom line, you are not the perfect player for Tribal Wars. :icon_wink:

I thought I'd add that I think we got off on the wrong foot. :icon_confused: It wasn't entirely that I'm worried more about me than my tribe as much as I know that I have a better chance of getting up there than my tribe does. With your words however, and the realization that I'm still only in the ~1600th rank and a ways away from making any of these milestones, I'll worry more about my tribe than myself :) Maybe I'm wrong, and you'll see me and my tribe on the first page sometime. I can only hope :icon_cool:.

You have a lot to learn in this game I suppose, surely personal milestones will make sure you get attention from others but do keep in mind it is the tribe this game's main principle.

Personal milestones are good indicators of a good player and you will be remembered for weeks, but it is the tribe milestones which are the real indicators of a great player and then only you will be remembered for months if not years to come...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are just sucking up a lot to this tribe... poor chap..

I still kind of remember the threads you started as the TK leader doing this doing that. blah blah.

Bottom line, you are not the perfect player for Tribal Wars. :icon_wink:
Well actually i dont have the need to suck up.
And it was 1 thread.
If you dont like me, get lost from the P&P :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well actually i dont have the need to suck up.
And it was 1 thread.
If you dont like me, get lost from the P&P :icon_wink:

As if the p&p is your father's property...

any one with enough brain cells working in perfect harmony can see how you are sucking up..

anyway, you are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine...

Probably you haven't heard of me before that much. It seems people rather stay away than involve in a propaganda feast against me.

Anyway, whatever floats your boat keep inflating it, good luck with that. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

thewaytoplay

Gorth I suggest you gtfo from here because
arguing against the internetz, is like shoving your penis into a toaster - it's pointless

DeletedUser

As if the p&p is your father's property...

any one with enough brain cells working in perfect harmony can see how you are sucking up..

anyway, you are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine...

Probably you haven't heard of me before that much. It seems people rather stay away than involve in a propaganda feast against me.

Anyway, whatever floats your boat keep inflating it, good luck with that. :icon_wink:
Ohh, but i do know who you are. :icon_rolleyes:
And i most certainly wont stay away in any kind of feast against you. :icon_wink:

As for twtp, you arent even worth the effort.

DeletedUser

Opponents defeated (Tribes)
As attacker As defender Total
Rank Name Defeated
1 Leviathan 142.498
2 The Krauts 133.267
3 Green Goblins Erotic 131.771

this needs some updating

DeletedUser

Updated; please make sure you guys are updating this thread as these occur - for obvious reasons I do not play w19, so you will be the main source of information for this.

Was it TK or *GGE* that hit 100k OD Attack after X{v*}?

LastApparatus

Looks like Butt Monkey is the first to two villages. :icon_neutral:

xxRevenantsxx

the HOF/goals

The first to hit certain goals is a great idea but in a world like this it will not be representative of the true power of certain people--It will only really be for the core--the only one someone from the rim has a shot at getting is the 2000 villages or the 10 million points as a tribe--These worlds grow quick and you may want to add some more first to reach goals---World 13(the first with growing barbarians) already has 3 or four with 100 villages and 3 or four more that will hit 1 million points here shortly.....That world is only four months old....:icon_twisted: