Ori-PKs war

DeletedUser

before bla bla bla-ing post your successfull reports dude. you have any? :) we've posted a number of ours. if you cannot, then you have a big question mark added there. go disney !

panzerfaust2006

Arguing on the Internet is like competing to the special Olympics :

You can win but you're still retarded !

So the members of Ori have not expressed their point of view on this forum

You can see the truth from only one point of view but keep in mind that it is not the truth .

I would have more than a sadic pleasure to expose some mails i have recieved . Those would clearly shut some mouths over here , but i respecte the right to privacy .
Those who know the truth keep their heads down laugh at all the bla bla that is making his way to the forum .

Have a good day .

DeletedUser

I stick to my point, this Forum bickering is useless.
Being part of Ori, I ofcourse support my Tribe. However, I feel little need to brag try and publicly humiliate an oposing Tribe.

Starting this Thread with pointing fingers at me for starting this so called "War", for as much as you can call an early stage battle a war, is not only false, but very disrespectfull. I might have not earned any respect around here thus far, but I certainly would imagine not having any discredits here.

Warm regards,
Bwah of Bwahtopia

DeletedUser

Meh this is geting realy boring, as i said Ori have done the job of discrediting themselves in this thread. We would never act like this against a tribe we respect, but this war is truly stupid. In all my days of playing these damn games ive never seen such a stupid reason for a war. If Ori want to talk then they are free to igm me or talk to me on msn. Other wise i guess we will let this farse to continue. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Anyone else want to give a recap of the first post?

From Mattius's illistration I understand that PK and Ori both like a good game of soccer :icon_wink: But I'm more interested in the war then their hobbies.

Soccer? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Obviously! :icon_rolleyes:

Actually I don't understand either...

DeletedUser

This will be my last post in this thread. I will show you the real power of Ori. I am just sorry that you goyal are not near me.

Lol..If I were near you u wud have left the game at the beginnning ..

DeletedUser

You are forget you are dog?? I don't blame you, because you are "nomemory".
LOL. :lol:

DeletedUser

I followed this for a while, and it is just getting funny.

While I was kinda pissed when PK sniped one of our high ranking members, the other two they wrote to decided to stay with us. If the other guy feels happier with them, more power to him. I told all of my members that if they want to leave for a bigger tribe, they are welcome to, no hard feelings.

My co-Duke was annoyed, but he listened to me when I told him that it would be quite ridiculous to start some crap over something like this. Apparently Ori did not realize this, and instead of writing a simple 'Hey, could you please stop trying to steal our members' they made rather pathetic demands. Now they are getting their asses handed to them.

Talib, why the hell would Scorpion want to attack you? You're losing troops all over the place, while all he has to do is repair his wall. While you're breaking your teeth on him, the rest of his tribe can continue to farm others, grow, and send him some support if needed. You on the other hand are wasting resources that could have gone towards strengthening your tribe, and you're pissing away troops leaving yourself open.

And yes, of course what Scorpion is posting here is propaganda. That's the point of posting in a forum like this. Would you posting something along the lines of 'Yay, we are losing. They are kicking our ass'? No, you'd put the best spin on it that you possibly could.

Sorry for the long post from somebody who's not even involved, but Talib, you really should find another spokesperson for your tribe. And maybe get a five year old to review all your plans. If he can find the obvious flaws, shitcan the plan.

DeletedUser

Wow, PKs are even better than TW at propaganda! :icon_razz:

Now that's saying something.

DeletedUser

Sorry for the long post from somebody who's not even involved, but Talib, you really should find another spokesperson for your tribe.

My vote is for bwah. I don't really know him, but he seems a lot smarter then what they have now.

DeletedUser

The fact that he's from Bwahtopia is definitely a plus.
Your cat seems a bit fat Lord Artic :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Yup... Loads of people on this thread had cats, so i thought i'd join in... :icon_razz:

(He's going on a diet)

Look at his evil little eyes... evil cat... :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Atleast it's not as wierd as Kwkraft's cat.. Well... I think it's a cat... :icon_neutral: