Ori-PKs war

DeletedUser

Its a Gecko :icon_biggrin:

Doesn't it just want to make you smile as well?

DeletedUser

cute kitty :)

(also nice most btw)

He has grown into his ears and feet by now. He still is full of piss and vinegar though.

And one more thing Talib:

Did you really think that a tribe that prides itself on making as few alliances as possible and plays to kill (no pun intended) would really roll over because you bark at them? My tribe is a lot smaller than yours, and if you had tried crap like that with us, we would have told you to sod off as well.

You are the aggressors here, and now you claim that you're doing well because PK hedgehogs? They have nothing to gain from attacking you. They understand strategy a little better than you seem to.

So again, please step back and let Bwah do your tribe's talking. If he bwahs, then you can find somebody else.

DeletedUser

mine's a kitler :) look for more pictures of kitlers on google.

DeletedUser

So again, please step back and let Bwah do your tribe's talking. If he bwahs, then you can find somebody else.

I had to laugh at that, thanks :).

As for this topic, or where it once was and should be, should be of little intrests by now.
Wether Talibanul's acts/ words were wrong or not are not of importance, seeing as how little can be achieved during this stage of the game.

I personally might not agree with some or most things occured, but I do stick with my Tribe and thus my leader.

We'll see how the events develop, although I sincerly hope for a cease fire, as this has great impact on both Tribes' growth. Stagnating your growth during the first few weeks is to be avoided, if not the dumbest thing to do.

Warm regards,
Bwah of Bwahtopia.

DeletedUser

I had to laugh at that, thanks :).

As for this topic, or where it once was and should be, should be of little intrests by now.
Wether Talibanul's acts/ words were wrong or not are not of importance, seeing as how little can be achieved during this stage of the game.

I personally might not agree with some or most things occured, but I do stick with my Tribe and thus my leader.

We'll see how the events develop, although I sincerly hope for a cease fire, as this has great impact on both Tribes' growth. Stagnating your growth during the first few weeks is to be avoided, if not the dumbest thing to do.

Warm regards,
Bwah of Bwahtopia.

I absolutely understand the idea of supporting your leader, even if you disagree with him. A tribe that keeps quibbling and questions its leader all the time will get nowhere. But if you believe that the direction your leader is wrong, there comes a point where you just have to tell him to go bwah himself.

I have overthrown quite a few incompetent leaders in various other games, and I would do it again if I had to. I am willing to support them as long as what they are doing is good for the tribe, the moment their decisions are motivated more by their personal ego than concern for the others, I will step in and either leave, or stage a coup.

DeletedUser

No... just look at this cat..

kitler211.jpg

It's pure evil :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I was inactive for 1.5 days so I read all the topic in five minutes time.. All I can say about this war is Ori losses are 10 or maybe more times than ours.. I don't think that Ori can make a serious attack on us anymore.. It would be more than a dream.. I can honestly say that Ori is losing power day by day and we are getting stronger... Ori development already slow down while they were busy with attacking Scorpion and I am sure that they will all be just a farm coz of this situation K45 will be great place for other players with lots of Ori farms.. Btw I accept no objection to this coz this is the real stuff the fact..

DeletedUser

I AM SOO BANNED FROM THIS FORUM :icon_redface:

OK I REMOVED IT

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I AM SOO BANNED FROM THIS FORUM :icon_redface:

Why do I feel reminded of Maus? I think the only way this could be any more evil, is if there was a little mouse with a yarmulka in its paws...

DeletedUser

Ok i got rid of it, it might hinder my apeal to the admins over the hacking of ronaldino's account. My advice to everyone out there is to not use internet cafe's if at all posible. Especially for when you sign your account up, if your email and account are hacked like in this case then you are screwed. I just hope the admins can start to see sence :'( .