Ori-PKs war

DeletedUser

It is our turn now

First of all Scorpion isn't telling you the whole picture. He is telling you just what is in his own interest to tell you. I tried to just stay aside and watch but i can not anymore. The only reason he is still standing is because a certain player(we all know who) has left this game because he was hacked and donated all his troops. And let me tell you something about scorpion he dodged so many attacks i can't keep count any more. His wall was destroied so many times. He has lost most of his offencive force. And most of the suport he has recived. The good thing about support is that you can not dodge attacks with them... so we shall see how much you will last. And yes at least a member of your tribe will be nobled in a few days i just do not want to spoile the surprize. And you only managed to attack 1 member 2 times and did minimal damage(please try attacking him again). This might take a wile but you will be wiped out. I think you have lost most of your attacking force because you have asked your personal ally to attack and he did not even get a report... I admit you are a good player but you will not last for long. And you must have been desperarte tring to recruit another Ori member that was attaking you non stop:
Subject hmmm
Conversational partner .:Scorpion:.
Reply forward Delete
» Bigger text box
» Smaller text box
.:Scorpion:. on Mar 03 at 06:09
I am really impressed by your activeness and I still wonder whats a player like you is doing in Ori.. you really seem to be a good player and i respect good players and its fun to fight both ways: against them or alongside them..

I will not posts any reports of this war in the general forum because it just isn't my way and i must asure you scorpion isn't posting all of them(just those that sute him). I am sorry to say that this is a desperat cry for atention and nothing else and i am sorry for him.
Now Pks members :start attacking me on the forum, because that is all you do all day long. And i am sure that the picture that scorpion posted is for his members not for mine. If you would have checked the number of postings that they made about the same thing you would have been amaised...

DeletedUser

I am sorry to say that this is a desperat cry for atention and nothing else and i am sorry for him.

ROFL.

I think he's calling you an Emo kid, Scorpion, crying for attention.

On a more serious note.

You declared war on us because Scorpion mailed members of your tribe. You threw a tantrum because you are worried your tribe isn't good enough to retain those members.

Honestly, don't feel sorry for us, you should feel sorry for yourself, that you are unable to plan a proper offensive.

DeletedUser

How the hell did I start a war, I posted a picture :icon_sad: .

As much I am against this war, I will stick with Ori, no matter the outcome.
Plus I'd much rather see the bickering remaining in the game, rather then these forums.

Best of luck and warm regards :)
Bwah of Bwahtopia

DeletedUser

Plus I'd much rather see the bickering remaining in the game, rather then these forums.

Where is the fun in that?

I'm sure the rest of the TW community would love to have something to spice up this world.

DeletedUser

First of all Scorpion isn't telling you the whole picture. He is telling you just what is in his own interest to tell you. I tried to just stay aside and watch but i can not anymore. The only reason he is still standing is because a certain player(we all know who) has left this game because he was hacked and donated all his troops. And let me tell you something about scorpion he dodged so many attacks i can't keep count any more. His wall was destroied so many times..

You stayed out ?? MAN this has all started by you isn't it ?? You are the most pathetic leader I have ever seen. You are just sacrificing your members because you want to slow down scorpion as he is near you and u are afraid he will kick your ass one day.
This was the atk by their leader after declaring the war :

Attacker: talibanul
Village: Craiova "The Begining" (523|442) K45

Quantity: 0 0 90 0 60 66 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 90 0 60 66 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: .:Scorpion:.
Village: $CoRPION's R34LM (522|453) K45

Even a 500 point guy have more troops then that ..no reason u are so afraid of scorpion being near you.

DeletedUser

You really want me to send my whole army? Ok no problem i will... and if scorpion is so powerfull why doesn't he attack me? And the fun begins some people have nothing elso to do all day :)) . Get a life dude.

DeletedUser

In Scorpions defence, because he knows the World 5 Combat System.

DeletedUser

as you expected, yes, we're alive on the forum aswell.

Comparation between two dukes:

PKs's Scorpion did his best for PKs - carefully selecting members, recruiting high active players, offering all support.

You - due to a stupid reason (by the way, you're a hypocrite, you recruited a pks member yourself earlier in the game) you dragged your whole alliance into a war. Instead offering your members your trust and rely on their loyalty you threat people offering alternatives. The most stupid reason for a war. True, in this stage of the game it lowers our growth by making us invest everything into the war efforts. Any duke caring only about his selfishness and ego is a bad choice for a tribe.

You said dodge. Yes, we dodge, it's a part of the game. Guerilla warfare that is. Because what you didn't say right now is that 140 members of Ori weren't able to take down any of the 7 PKs' of K45. You seemed way too confident when you declared. Now you only pray to noble a PKs village. If you'd ever achieve that, you'd call that the biggest Ori success ever. Anyway, I strongly doubt it. Defense from several players is really effective against offensive abilities of a single attacker. And if that attacker looses he's troops, he's one more Ori down for us.

You're pathetic.

D4rkw1ng

Nicely written, the first post.
I think .:Scorpion:. is right we'll stay in this world and have very funny with Ori farms.
150 vs 7 ? :icon_eek: Wait... We Rock?

I'll be everytime with .:Scorpion:. and i'm an unlucky i don't have Ori members near me :icon_cry: please try to put some in k56 we've ungry here :icon_biggrin:

Soo i want to say to all PKs members: WE ROCK !!!

And its a luck the Ori family don't have any member in k56 if you have he was already farm :icon_twisted: (sorry for the english)

Regards,
D4rkw1ng

DeletedUser

You really want me to send my whole army? Ok no problem i will... and if scorpion is so powerfull why doesn't he attack me? And the fun begins some people have nothing elso to do all day :)) . Get a life dude.
hahahahaha
You are much more pathetic leader then I thougt . You sent only some of your offense to atk scorpion and asked your tribe members to send all of it !!!
Either u are kid who doesn't know what he is doing or a 60 yr old man who is so frustated with his life that he likes killing his own member troops..

DeletedUser

This will be my last post in this thread. I will show you the real power of Ori. I am just sorry that you goyal are not near me.

DeletedUser

^^

Oke.. that was kinda childish but everything needed to be said is said already :icon_rolleyes:.. have to post something..

DeletedUser

150 vs 7?? LOL
No, as xnk say, talibanul dragged his whole alliance into a war because his personal reason, that are leader recruiting new member everyday in game, but why PKs?? Do you think we are weak because 48 member and 7 in your map?? We are friendly tribe, but we won't hide for you stupid reason to war, let's try it.

DeletedUser

This topic has solved it's purpose already i feel.

The leader of Ori has humiliated himself(Again)

Everyone see's the stupidty of Oris war.

Ori have lost allot of troops, to acheive to date. Killing maybe 1-2k defence, destroyed 2 walls, and lowered a farm by 1 level. While in retaliation 3+ ori players have been set back weeks. Losing farm,smithy, wall and more.

As for the claim that scorpian has only got def because of the hacking problem, that is quite the oposite. The ASSHOLE running the ronaldino11 account withdrew allot of pre planned defence in scorpians vill. All thierry so far has sent is what he had sent in advance before the attacks. Thierry btw still has the biggest army on this server by a long way, and ori should count themselves lucky them troops are headed to destroy some hackers aposed to them!

Anyone in ori reading this should realy consider why they are in such a tribe.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

This is propaganda... You try to create false impressions and make Ori members leave their tribe. I am not saying this is a desperate cry, but you are lying big time and you try by all means to make people believe PKs is the winning tribe (very false).

Actually this wasn't an war... Your Scorpion member was attacked a few times by Ori's members, he was in a desperate situation and you've supported him with some troops.
Soon after the first attacks you've started to post here "crying", talking about wars, talking again, talking... talking again, etc. You act like women... you speak too much, and when you don't get enough attention from forum readers you open another topic (even if a similar discussion can be find in "ZOMG war").

I find your methods to discredit other tribes PATHETIC.
Cheers,:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Where are the lies?

As for discrediting them, Ori have done all that work themselves, all i am doing is pointing it out.

DeletedUser

This is propaganda... You try to create false impressions and make Ori members leave their tribe. I am not saying this is a desperate cry, but you are lying big time and you try by all means to make people believe PKs is the winning tribe (very false).

Actually this wasn't an war... Your Scorpion member was attacked a few times by Ori's members, he was in a desperate situation and you've supported him with some troops.
Soon after the first attacks you've started to post here "crying", talking about wars, talking again, talking... talking again, etc. You act like women... you speak too much, and when you don't get enough attention from forum readers you open another topic (even if a similar discussion can be find in "ZOMG war").

I find your methods to discredit other tribes PATHETIC.
Cheers,:icon_wink:

PKs will never be able to fully destroy the 140+ members of Ori in k44/45 of course, we only have 7 members there so that's impossible and more importantly totally useless.. we never claimed that we would achieve such a thing. However, we can claim that PKs is suffering less from this war than Ori at the moment, and we're not lying or making 'propaganda' if we do so.
At the moment the main concern of the Ori management seems to be that its own members realise that the biased messages of your leader 'Scorpion is now our farm, etc, etc' are simply not true, and therefore leave to another tribe.

Claiming that PKs started this 'war' or called it a 'war' first is also not true.. I only have to refer to the message of your leader a few days ago:

talibanul today at 17:21
Hello,

One or more of your recruiters have tried invited several of my tribe man into your tribe and we will not stand for it.One of the persons doing this is .:Scorpion:.. So i see we have only 2 possible solutions please tell me which one suits you best:
1. You dismiss .:Scorpion:. and he becomes our farm
2. We start a war we take .:Scorpion:. down and all 7 players that are from your tribe and are in our continent. I must reminde you that we are 140 maby not all of us have a very good offencive score but we are willing to improve it if this doesn't stops.

No answer means a declaration of war.

Talibanul Leader of Ori

Obviously we did not dismiss scorpion :icon_rolleyes: and since that moment Ori has been trying to take him and 1 more PKs player down. The fact that 140 players can only focus on 2 (out of 7) players at the same time is eh.. not really admirable and probably also the reason why you are so worried that your members might be leaving;

Although Ori has a few individual quality members the bulk of the players is incompetent and that shows itself in this war. Your rank 5 is nothing more than a result of upgrading of resource mines and a bad recruiting policy focussing on points rather than armies.

DeletedUser1151

nomemory-- you aren't even in Ori1! What do you know. Basically your post is a desperate attempt for people to believe you, but believe me, it fails utterly.