Official Declaration of WAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1082

It was merely an observation - I mean come on, we all have to admit it. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser7310

Ummmmm

Can someone answer for me:

1) I don't believe this started out as tribe-wide. I believe it was a one-on-one situation.

2) I also want to know if anyone else is aware that XiG began planning it as tribal wide action long before they declared war.

I don't honestly believe that FTR went after XiG as a tribe. I DO however know that since XiG just took top seat from FTR, this was inevitable. But I also know one other thing: what you take and can not keep, you never held to begin with.

tokstolle

1) I don't believe this started out as tribe-wide. I believe it was a one-on-one situation.

2) I also want to know if anyone else is aware that XiG began planning it as tribal wide action long before they declared war.

I don't honestly believe that FTR went after XiG as a tribe. I DO however know that since XiG just took top seat from FTR, this was inevitable. But I also know one other thing: what you take and can not keep, you never held to begin with.

1. FTR attacked one member of XiG despite having a NAP. Severel member of FTR attacked one member in XiG claiming that the NAP didn't involved him despite he beeing in XiG for over one month and he had left FTR almost two month earlier.
As I see it FTR attacked him to force XiG to declare war.

2. The real planing to attack FTR started after FTR broke the NAP but before we declared.

DeletedUser

1. Not quite however if you'd read anything to do with this war on any thread concerning it you'd have read that, that question has been gone over about 150 times.

2. Not exactly ground breaking news. A member of our tribe was being attacked. Negations were in progress. When they showed to be fruitless, contingency plans were created. They were however, not acted upon until war was officially declared.

Any more brain busters?

DeletedUser7310

1. Not quite however if you'd read anything to do with this war on any thread concerning it you'd have read that, that question has been gone over about 150 times.

2. Not exactly ground breaking news. A member of our tribe was being attacked. Negations were in progress. When they showed to be fruitless, contingency plans were created. They were however, not acted upon until war was officially declared.

Any more brain busters?

Of course I sat through all 11 pages of every single lousy theory being bandied about. Doesn't mean all 11 pages are fact; means they are all subjective. :icon_idea:

MMMMmmmmm two words : Condo and Hendouding. Smells like breakfast.

pikapat

Please explain it again becuase it is hard for me to belive that we invited a player just to hold his village for another tribe.

But in this reply you are starting to change your story, now he didn't agree on it anymore, now he "acted" like he did agree. I wonder how long it will be untill you confess that the action taken by your tribe was with the goal in getting a war with XiG.

Well, when I say he acted like he did agree, I mean that it seems now that he led us to believe that he agreed but maybe was just preparing to get to war with FTR

tokstolle

Well, when I say he acted like he did agree, I mean that it seems now that he led us to believe that he agreed but maybe was just preparing to get to war with FTR

I thank you for this reply.

At least one of the dukes in FTR confess that no aggrement was made to let FTR take out Asterios.

Now is my question to you, you must have been aware that we was going to retaliate when FTR without prior notice did break the NAP we had with your tribe when FTR started this? And how can you still say that your tribe didn't wanted war with XiG?

And to all other tribe that have alliance or NAP with FTR, you must now realize that you can not trust any aggrement that you have with a tribe that without any prior notice betray NAP with other tribes.

Last edited:

tokstolle

Well, other tribes got rid of him, Xig decided to keep him knowing he would be attacked by FTR

No aggrement was made in hold Asterios outside the NAP. What you did would had been the same as if we was to declare that you was not part of the NAP and we did start taking yours villages but the rest of FTR was to stay out of that.
We don't act in this way and we don't attack NAP or allied without prior notice. But at least all other tribe can now see how little honour FTR has.

DeletedUser

Basically no one with an ounce of common sense can deny FTR knew what they was getting themselves in for when attacking Asterios.
If FTR actually wanted to avoid the war they would of taken up negotiations with us rather than just continuing to attack when i warned them future attacks would bring retaliation.

I personally told FTR what the consequences were, they automaticaly accepted them by continuing to launch new attacks against Asterios.

Warhawg was told that Asterios wasnt part of the NAP, warhawg didnt accept this (that is the usual FTR way, to bully and intimidate (and yes that is a good strategy)). FTR were given more than enough chance to avoid war and i even personally didnt even demand any villages of Asterios's to be returned, just all new attacks to cease.

Well, that is the situation, take it from someone who actually knows rather than alot of the speculation falling around the forums.

Chow 4 now,
Frankish.

DeletedUser

i think both of the families where thinking about war before
but that doesn't matter now you are at war and now wait and see who wins
may the best family win
good luck to all of you

DeletedUser

I think every tribe with borders next to FTR have considered war with them and have placed strong defence and prepared for retaliation. So I dont think XiG was any exception they would be preparing for war the same as anyone else.

Even TW must have thought about how easy it would be to replace their :spear: :spear: :swordsman: :swordsman: with :axemen: :lightcavalry: :ram: :snob: :snob: :snob: :snob:

DeletedUser1259

Surely FTR must have always been prepared for war. As the no.1 ranked tribe, and regarded as the most elite group of players on the world by a lot of people, myself included. I'm sure many tribes would be speculating over their downfall and when it would come. So I think they were expecting war at all times.

DeletedUser

No aggrement was made in hold Asterios outside the NAP. What you did would had been the same as if we was to declare that you was not part of the NAP and we did start taking yours villages but the rest of FTR was to stay out of that.
We don't act in this way and we don't attack NAP or allied without prior notice. But at least all other tribe can now see how little honour FTR has.

Rather be quiet. Dont make from yourself idiot, coz only idiot can try to compare Pikapat (long time duke in FTR) and Asterios (everybody knows description of this ....). Terrible post :icon_rolleyes:

Brackus

Rather be quiet. Dont make from yourself idiot, coz only idiot can try to compare Pikapat (long time duke in FTR) and Asterios (everybody knows description of this ....). Terrible post :icon_rolleyes:

And only an idiot wouldnt understand the comparison tokstolle was trying to make.

DeletedUser

I thank you for this reply.

At least one of the dukes in FTR confess that no aggrement was made to let FTR take out Asterios.

Now is my question to you, you must have been aware that we was going to retaliate when FTR without prior notice did break the NAP we had with your tribe when FTR started this? And how can you still say that your tribe didn't wanted war with XiG?

And to all other tribe that have alliance or NAP with FTR, you must now realize that you can not trust any aggrement that you have with a tribe that without any prior notice betray NAP with other tribes.

What do you mean "Without prior notice"? Isn't a mail saying that he will get attacked, no matter what tribe he would join notice enough?

You also keep saying "How much Ftr wanted this war", I mean - If XiG took in a player that it was obvious Ftr was going for, Doesn't that show how badly XiG wanted this war, and saw it as a perfect chance to take in Asterios - And use it as an excuse for war? :)

DeletedUser

Isn't it kind of ironic that he describes tokstolle as an idiot, yet he cannot spell the simple word "because"?

DeletedUser

[. . .] a player that it was obvious Ftr was going for [. . .]

That is what you are over looking. FTR was obviously NOT going after Asterios, hence the two month delay until they realized that they had lost the #1 ranked spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.