Players and Tribes

forbzy77

I don't get why i'm so excited to join this world!

it makes everyone equal again, its a fresh start, like after the rain, everything is renewed..
just a note... i think ur sig might be a little big, thought i'd tell u b4 u get an infraction, dont get me wrong tho it looks AWESOME

waterskier160

yea i took it off. i didn't realise it was that big.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ive been playing for less than two weeks but wanna learn and get better :p im a quick learner. Whats a good competitive place to start where i can get a competitive tribe ?

DeletedUser

I'll be here :icon_redface:

Doubt anyone knows me though :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

good look all.
and im leader of Tubby. made of great players eg; crimsoni and many more

Soldevian Empire

yahoo

cant wait to start.

btw, this is my new alias. anyone from world 5 who knows patience?:D:D

Soldevian Empire

just proud of my accomplishments nyaha.

1 account 1 world right?!:D

waterskier160

1 account 1 world. that will change though cause i will have world 14 and 20

Soldevian Empire

o well see you ingame bro.

btw, is this same as world 18 wherein you spawn randomly in the world?:iron::wood::booty::lightcavalry::axemen::cata::scout::heavycavalry::clay:

Soldevian Empire

you dont need to be in the same continent to dominate. i prefer being scatered in 3-4 continents its easier to breathe and dominate..

if you have an organize tribe and good leaders. it would be very easy to grow:D

DeletedUser

you dont need to be in the same continent to dominate. i prefer being scatered in 3-4 continents its easier to breathe and dominate..

if you have an organize tribe and good leaders. it would be very easy to grow:D

i know what you mean; granted i don't have much experiance playing in the core. But to me it sounds like there will be a bunch (+4) premades all scattered in the same 4 continents. In a normal context sure scattering would be great for growth, but when you keep the intanse lvl of competition in mind; it sounds like there is eather going to be a bunch of alliances (preventing growth) or a bunch of bloody wars (preventing growth). i may be new to this but i bet doughnuts to dollars the tribes or premades that come out on top within a month will be ones that are compact/area based.

Last edited by a moderator:

livefromthe216

Don't need to all mass in one area to have a premade :) I will be playing and starting my own tribe, anyone who wants to join just PM me here with your IG name and I will invite you ;)