Players and Tribes

DeletedUser34204

I will be joining with my tribe members from 17,bestofbritish and badassamanaman

DeletedUser

I'll join, no one will no who i am from previous worlds. (The fun of having an alias).

forbzy77

Because they like to copy us, must think we're such a good tribe :icon_rolleyes:

yeah you guys are totally awesome =] although i think that mushrooms are a little soft (no offence at all) so i thought toadstools would be kool, they are kind of like mean mushy's

Rawr?

im sorta new started playing in october and have seen your skill in world 18:icon_biggrin:

Rawr?

yeah spleen do you know with toadstool is aloud to use the mushy name in there solgan?:icon_confused:

angelicjacki

AAAHHH It all gets so confusing when people switch names :icon_sad:

I will always keep this name, have no reason to change it lol But still no tribe yet :lol:

applesoup

I will always keep this name, have no reason to change it lol But still no tribe yet :lol:

that's because you haven't made any enemies yet :)

DeletedUser

That name change happens often with people :) hehe

angelicjacki

Well I'm a bit shy, so hopefully I won't make any REAL hardcore enemies :icon_cool:

ashitaka

Settings:
Speed: 1
Unit speed: 1
paladin: yes
archers: yes
weapon chamber: yes
Growing villages: yes
beginner protection: 5 days
Academy: Coins
Smithy: One level per technology
Tribe member limit: 100

This is a "no-no" world for me. Too slow, archers, paladin, coin system... :icon_neutral:

angelicjacki

I like the coin system! And I love having paladins! :D But hey, that's just me...