~TSE~ Scare Tactics

DeletedUser23324

because it is obvious. you can't.

Arghos i was so aghast that i really don't think i have the energy anymore to do so. Also i'd rather not rain on seven's parade.

Or maybe i should just act like you do and talk a load of crap.

DeletedUser

Arghos i was so aghast that i really don't think i have the energy anymore to do so. Also i'd rather not rain on seven's parade.

Or maybe i should just act like you do and talk a load of crap.

you talk plenty of crap without having to imitate someone else.

DeletedUser

Now as for recent events and stats. We both know that Spunk quit the game, emptied out his villages on suicide nukes. As we speak Armandini and co have taken 19 easy/empty villages. 19 easy villages and your still only +2 on us over this weekend?

Lol, I know this first hand to be false mate.
Armandini didn't get those villages so easy.
Neither was defending his 80 nukes.
He didn't just send them on suicides, he even mailed me and did it all properly, he just targeted vills more specifically and then emptied his remains on some other vills to cause a distraction and to just do what he could for damage.

I must give him props, he did go out with a bang! Another person in my opinion, who has my respect, may of not been the greatest of players, but a good person and player nonetheless.

DeletedUser

Lol, I know this first hand to be false mate.
Armandini didn't get those villages so easy.
Neither was defending his 80 nukes.
He didn't just send them on suicides, he even mailed me and did it all properly, he just targeted vills more specifically and then emptied his remains on some other vills to cause a distraction and to just do what he could for damage.

I must give him props, he did go out with a bang! Another person in my opinion, who has my respect, may of not been the greatest of players, but a good person and player nonetheless.

Spunk emptied out his villages. We both agree. Spunk hasnt' requested or received tribe support. I would call that pretty easy.

DeletedUser23324

you talk plenty of crap without having to imitate someone else.

Arghos when you start posting like a normal human being i might give you 5 minutes to help out your ego. Mean time i will let seven rubbish your post.

DeletedUser23324

Spunk emptied out his villages. We both agree. Spunk hasnt' requested or received tribe support. I would call that pretty easy.

I could say same about chackal or Trhorthen. But i don't, it just draws flames and abuse. Just don't talk about spunk, comprende?

DeletedUser

Arghos when you start posting like a normal human being i might give you 5 minutes to help out your ego. Mean time i will let seven rubbish your post.

Spammy. Staying true to your name. You have 11 posts in this thread and NONE are on topic. Give Seven the post button. If anyone is a waste. Its you.

DeletedUser23324

Spammy. Staying true to your name. You have 11 posts in this thread and NONE are on topic. Give Seven the post button. If anyone is a waste. Its you.

I am called spam cat for posting allot in the cat topic thank you very much,

This topic is quickly geting out of hand, you guys can either carm down or we might need this locked and have a new one made...

DeletedUser

We do agree Arghos, he did empty out his vills. But he only emptied his offensive vills, he kept his defense. He didn't request support mainly because he was already at a loss of time, and more than likely, he knew the same as myself and Armandini did, he was only going to delay the inevitable in the end.

So he told us he was going to quit, but the fact is, he still remains around, I know this from reports and so from the facts I can gather, and from talking to him.

Good player, shame he went so easily. As I told him, it was fun to be his "Destroyer," as me and him joked through mails about.

I'm sure he could've stuck around and been a pain in the butt a bit longer, but he went out the sure fire and quick way, unload what he had in offense, but it wasn't sloppy, some of his attacks were separated by mere seconds, others by hours, simply because of his lack of time or commitment, I judge not which one was the latter, you can choose for all I care.

Anyways, this is my goodbye to Spunky.
Another good mate out the game.

RIP Spunky,
May the 500-700k in OD he gave to our rankings as Defenders be a salute!
Gonna miss the guy.

DeletedUser

He was actually leaving long ago if I remember but we were busy at the time aso I asked him if he could keep it alive, a few days ago he sai to me "Sorry, I'm done with keeping this account alive and I have sent out attacks"

I asked him to stay a litle longer but he was leaving and he did also say that only 10% was defensive so it wasn't much.

I kinda forgot that he was leaving long ago, I do forget things unless reminded when it gets to much.:p

DeletedUser23324

He was actually leaving long ago if I remember but we were busy at the time aso I asked him if he could keep it alive, a few days ago he sai to me "Sorry, I'm done with keeping this account alive and I have sent out attacks"

I asked him to stay a litle longer but he was leaving and he did also say that only 10% was defensive so it wasn't much.

I kinda forgot that he was leaving long ago, I do forget things unless reminded when it gets to much.:p

Can we leave it at that?

DeletedUser

Arghos, your repetitious use of the bold function is tough on the eyes. Please refrain to using italics to indicate stress, phonetically speaking that is.

Before we begin (and since I know most people won't even read past the 2nd quote)

The funniest part about this portion of your essay is the fact that you completely vindicated my post.

Wrong. This recruitment phase was a direct counter to LFKD big attack weekend

You guys have been noticing our attacks prior to this weekend. The recruitment phase was well planned in advance. It just happened to occur on this weekend.

This completely concurs with what I'm saying however. You are using recruitment as your strategy to combat our effectiveness. Too bad you only recruited the people that rarely attacked their former tribemates.

Let's begin, since it's a beautiful day with nothing better to do than explain to you how silly you sound.

I'm not sure if your misinformed, short sighted or just poor at PnP.

Short-sighted? We call it nearsighted.. I also have a hearing loss.

So let me clear up a few things:

There was a time when both Apotheosis and LFKD were happy to live in peace, with the occasional cross nobling.

This all changed in Feb and escalated again in March:

George 102 (455|777) K74 10,213 Dyster [NoMrcy] Fanat1k0 [PKs A] 19th February 2008 - 14:02:56

PKs (454|801) K84 9,839 Floppy82 [NoMrcy] King BenX [PKs] 03rd March 2008 - 23:21:52

First you attacked Dyster. Then you moved onto Floppy.

This is all true. Except your omitting one thing. Several members of your tribe were quite unhappy with the way you were running it.

So they left. They joined LFKD and were quite happy there (this was also the time you guys saw fit to attempt and succeed at inserting spies into the organization).

Since they left many of your members started attacking our new members. Your members must have either got angry or simply disliked their former tribemates. Nevertheless, you are completely wrong in your statement that it was us who escalated this fiasco in the south (leaving global politics aside).

It was in fact the attacking of Brainwash by several members of your tribe that prompted myself, along with several others, to decimate Dyster and Floppy82.

Other notable events that were ongoing at the time.

-=The Dirty Dozen=- (288|509) K52 9,545 Grapler [NoMrcy] Chingis Khan [HOPLON] 21st February 2008 - 19:44:50

Hoplon began their aggressions in K52.
Also CLASH was still fresh and showed no signs of going away.

Arghos, I really don't care.

At this time in history. Yes you had Apotheosis/NoMrcy on the run. We had two aggressive fronts, I was the newly appointed duke and we had fallen from the top 10 to 11.

On the run?? We took out two players that were stupid enough to attack us. Not only did they attack their former tribemate, but they attacked King BenX - who is one of the players I hold in the highest regard. This was what brought me into that whole business.

If you actually were "on the run" because of this, your whole tribe is an entire joke. You should have realized that you had a couple of fools that were dumb enough to one of the best players of the game. You should have left it at that.

Anyone can look up the stats on both Dyster and Floppy to see that these aggressions started in Feb. and not just a few weeks ago as you stated.

You're right. I still don't care. Stretch the timeline out if you want it to be more chronologically accurate. Three months ago IS February. So who cares if we were attacking all ready? That's not the whole tribe. I said : "It woke up LFKD", not KingBenX and seven.dj

If anything is true. LFKD woke up TSE. As TSE is a direct result of the above events. TSE was formed to stop your aggressions and take the fight to LFKD.

You're main point was to say my point backwards? Try coming up with something a little more clever.

TSE was formed on March 15th.

The first official strike to return the aggression started on

_The Southern Empire (212|574) K52 10,022 LeeLi [PKs] Mikeys [~TSE~] 22nd March 2008 - 19:23:51

Only 7 days into a newly formed tribe. I small target that went mostly unnoticed. But it got the ball rolling.

TSE is just over 2 months old.

Honestly, Arghos - You have got to be completely kidding.

This is why half the world laughs at TSE, or Apothesis, or NoMercy, or CLASH, or Art or whatever else you guys have named yourselves.

Plus or minus players, it has always been the same group that has been in your tribe(s) in K73 and it's surrounding regions. The tribe wasn't a baby like you are Arghos.

It was just another tribe under a new name. Like I said, you guys change the name in part because it distorts the stats. This is a prime example of that.

Yet in that time:

(blah space taking up stats)

What does this tell anyone? That we are getting better at kicking you around. With each successive account we take down we gain more offense to take out the next.

It is these very noticable stats that woke up LFKD.

Everyone knows that if you want to look at the status of a war you look at the long term stats, nuke cycles are 20days. Long term stats show we are gaining on you.

Short term stats only shows who happens to be attacking during that nuke cycle.

The tides are turning the war stats show it and just as our old mates moved to your side when we were weak, they have come back home because they see that we are strong and capable to both defend ourselves but to take the fight to our enemy.

Now as for recent events and stats. We both know that Spunk quit the game, emptied out his villages on suicide nukes. As we speak Armandini and co have taken 19 easy/empty villages. 19 easy villages and your still only +2 on us over this weekend?

Arghos, THANK YOU SO MUCH. You have proved my point exactly.

Right before you left you were displaying the same exact type of stats. These "long term" stats you keep discussing.

You even said it perfectly, that LFKD and TSE pretty much lived neutrally for a long time. Therefore, it must have been TSE that began the "war" against LFKD, as they clearly had more conquers earlier.

The funniest part about your essay is your excuse at the end. It's the classic TSE excuse.

"He quit the game!"

Dyster - Quit the game
Spunk - Quit the game
Blaize - Quit the game
Abhishekspeare - Quit the game ( EDIT: We really DID make him quit)
Mokokhe - Soon to quit the game

Wrong. This recruitment phase was a direct counter to LFKD big attack weekend that was supposed to cause chaos in our ranks. Whatever you have gained in conquests over this weekend coordinated 3 tribe attack. DFB attacks Jezuz, Legion attacks AWACS, PKs attack SPUNk. We have gained 10 fold by out maneuvering you.

You thought that was that big of an attack? Haha. That's kind of funny. It's even funnier that I didn't even know Jezuz was under attack. I can't believe he never mentioned that in emails.

Personally, I wasn't even involved. I was too busy taking out a Camaban's sat account.

A fair assesment but again, misinformed or bad PnP. Still unsure which.

-A-

Ahhh, Arghos. Always incapable of your figuring out which. That's probably the biggest problem with ~TSE~.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seven, we didn't have any love mails lately so I feelt no need.:p

"It was in fact the attacking of Brainwash by several members of your tribe that prompted myself, along with several others, to decimate Dyster and Floppy82."

Dyster was a great and skilled guy, they attacked brainwash due sniping and never been able to take all of his claim. I belive that they ended up in a sniping conflict as well.

Dyster did however disapear, he was my duke at W13 and he went red. He came back a few days before going grey and told Mshawke to take his account since something came up. I belive I had his msn but he never came online there either, he just disapeared and he was red in W5 as well.

Blaize were always blinking yellow, she had to much to do and she had already begun to gift villages.:S

Blaize on 14.05. at 20:25
Yeah, my husband is in Afghinstan, so I'm a single mom of 3 homeschooled kids for a while. NO time for keeping up with so many villages.

Blaize on 15.05. at 03:12
I'm already giving my villages away. Have been for a little while now. Sorry.

Spunk:

Spunk8374 on 22.05. at 00:42
Sadly i already sent all my offensive at him, so i just have empty bases

xJezuzx on 22.05. at 00:41
THanks but not fun to see you quit.:(

Can't you wait for another week or so, it'll be a huge battle later and we could really need you to be active.

It would help us greatly mate and you might have fun again about one week when new hings happens. Stay one week and see how you feel.:)

Spunk8374 on 22.05. at 00:40
Hey im done keeping the account active, so you should get people to start taking me over. I cleared villages on the Punisher, he started attackign me with armindini, all his athens bases are being attacked by 90ish full offensive villages of mine so he might be weak if you guys need a target.

I belive that he mention it for months ago and that I asked him to keep the account alive for a while.:p

Abhishekspeare - Quit the game ( EDIT: We really DID make him quit)
You did yes but he wasn't the guy who really wanted to stay but you did the final decision.:p
Mokokhe - Soon to quit the game-Maby, maby not.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lets both agree to chill with the quotes. My eyes are going all googly . :icon_eek:

Your initial post had 3 premises.

• The LFKD offense started recently.
  • The recruitment was done in panic or in need.
  • TSE is scared because we are losing.

My points were that no, the aggressions started way before back in Feb.

The recruitment was done as a strategic maneuver to counter THIS weekends planned attacks.

The long term both 3 month and 1 month, show that we are indeed winning this little war.

Sorry for making it so long that it garbled the message.

Bold are DJ , my response follows:
------------------------------------
You guys have been noticing our attacks prior to this weekend. The recruitment phase was well planned in advance. It just happened to occur on this weekend.

Your attacks prior to this weekend were no more or less that what we have become accustomed to over the past few months. The recruitment was not planned until we got wind of your plans for this weekend. They were only a counter maneuver. Talks about it only started last weekend when you sent out all your plans to each member with targets. It was not done out of fear, it was a tactical maneuver. I'm not sure how much more clear I can make it for you.

This completely concurs with what I'm saying however. You are using recruitment as your strategy to combat our effectiveness. Too bad you only recruited the people that rarely attacked their former tribemates.

I hope it has been clear that the recruitment was not done to counter your supposed effectiveness. The stats show that we are ahead. Had your side not recruited our former members to his large scale counter offensive, we would have not invited them.

This is all true. Except your omitting one thing. Several members of your tribe were quite unhappy with the way you were running it.

They were unhappy on how the former Duke was running the tribe, Grapler. As you can see from this weekends migration. They are very happy on how I am currently running the tribe.

So they left. They joined LFKD and were quite happy there (this was also the time you guys saw fit to attempt and succeed at inserting spies into the organization).

We did not insert spies. You invited them in, it wasn't until after they saw how LFKD was from the inside that they decided to pass information.

Since they left many of your members started attacking our new members. Your members must have either got angry or simply disliked their former tribemates. Nevertheless, you are completely wrong in your statement that it was us who escalated this fiasco in the south (leaving global politics aside)

It was in fact the attacking of Brainwash by several members of your tribe that prompted myself, along with several others, to decimate Dyster and Floppy82.

Your correct, I forgot that Dyster and brainwash had a disagreement that started this entire mess. Had it been left to them to settle things it would have been fine, but your side got involved. Your reasons are fair for your involvement. You did what you had to do to respond to the situation. As did I.

You thought that was that big of an attack? Haha. That's kind of funny. It's even funnier that I didn't even know Jezuz was under attack. I can't believe he never mentioned that in emails.

The fact is that the planning was for a big counter strike. Yes I saw all the mails and all the players involved. I didn't keep track but it was up to 5 targets to be attacked enmass this weekend. The plans partly fell thru because of our counter maneuver.

I think that covers all points that pertain to the original post and this weekends events. I did not reply to some of your points as they did not apply to this weekend or were personal jabs.

Hope this clears things up.

DeletedUser23324

A more respectable post without staying things like WRONG, Still think you have to remember there are two sides of the story. Also another important factor is this war is still in it's infancy. Any big claims or boasts are really just going to get shot down.

DeletedUser

A more respectable post without staying things like WRONG, Still think you have to remember there are two sides of the story. Also another important factor is this war is still in it's infancy. Any big claims or boasts are really just going to get shot down.

I understand that there are two sides to this story. However when one side attempts to tell both sides then it turns into PnP or a misinformed post. I was simply adding our side of the story.

DeletedUser23324

I understand that there are two sides to this story. However when one side attempts to tell both sides then it turns into PnP or a misinformed post. I was simply adding our side of the story.

Maybe you can understand what we feel about your PnP? End of the day i don't think opinions are going to change(what ever them opinions maybe)

DeletedUser

If you look at the failings associated with TSE

Grapler - great leader who was weakened by a merger and RL activities. In my opinion one of the best leaders to play W5.

Norvis - Graplers right hand man as Baron Left hung out to dry due to RL issues.

Kharyn - The one man tribe that left for RL issues and probably the only player at the time worthy of joining PKs and declined on several occasions.

Leeli - Played the game same as he does his rugby all out attack.

TRHorten - World got to big for him on his phone, great player never the leader.

Bagohname11 - Made baron and left the game due to poor tribe performance.

Superwei - Great little player who was left exposed after a merger.

Arghos - Now he got his foot in for sorting out the academy where he did a great job I am told. Seems he is good at recruiting also. Wonder how good he really is ------ Seems he has a grudge about his own losses to PKs that he never mentions Well done to Sevendj for his small victorys in the past.

Archblade - Hmmm not sure here, he got better in PKs.

Walteg - Where is he now

Oh wait this was Apothesis not TSE...... but was also the original NO Mercy.

Now if I remember correctly Arghos was a late comer to the original No Mercy as he was in FANG (another failed tribe) and when he joined was it was by vote and he just got in.

I reckon if you ask any of the original NO MERCY players they would not respect the fact that name was brought again.

Lets see how long TSE lasts I give them them 6 months before they

1) Have yet another name

2) Merge with Sci family

3) Fall apart at the seems and see all those players with Pts run to other tribes in the hope of protecting their ill gotten gains.

Lets see how well they get on now its getting interesting. Some of these players that are moving tribes have bounced around so much they wil be giddy but the truth is

PKs are still by far the best tribe in W5

TSE are still just a reinvention of Apothesis with some additional recruits minus all the potentially great players.

Arghos - I am fed up with reading all the cut and paste this should be P&P and C&P.