Generated Map

DeletedUser23324

Ah presumption !
Never presume my child, for it does your enemy good.

Agreed. No official NAP/Allydom. Good for you!
But don't even start to deny the fact that PKs players have asked for support from PKs A in the past. (at least in emergency situations)

And calm down! Its just an allegation. I am sure you've seen bigger and meaner before.

PKs players are free to ask support from who ever they like. Hell if i thought VVV would send me support i'd ask. It's barely even worth thinking about.

DeletedUser

PKs players are free to ask support from who ever they like. Hell if i thought VVV would send me support i'd ask. It's barely even worth thinking about.

Hey now, I've got support from the VVV family.. don't knock it :p

DeletedUser

While we're at it, anyone who wants to can support my villages. I'd really appreciate it.

DeletedUser5905

I was wondering if you could put an animation together that was over a longer time period than 5 days.

Say a month, obvisly it wouln't show each day.

DeletedUser

I thought everybody was using the other map! Ok, I will get on it.

DeletedUser

I was... some animated .gifs over large periods of time'd be nice though!

DUMBUMCLUM

So why do ~TSE~ get a new color if we only changed our name temporarily?

DeletedUser3508

I link to tag names not to tribe IDs (because it's a pain in the ass to look those up, plus most players don't even know what that means).

So if you change your tag, you basically become a "new" tribe, and you automatically get assigned a new colour. If you change back to your old tag, you get your old colour.

DeletedUser

I link to tag names not to tribe IDs (because it's a pain in the ass to look those up, plus most players don't even know what that means).

So if you change your tag, you basically become a "new" tribe, and you automatically get assigned a new colour. If you change back to your old tag, you get your old colour.

so we can have fun with the map and change colors? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I was... some animated .gifs over large periods of time'd be nice though!

I'm still keeping that one updated. Check LFKD external in a few days. one month doesn't give enough difference to make a whole new animation and the files are huge.

darkraven9

ooohhhh... what an awesome tool

and updated every day.... how nifty :icon_biggrin:

ToPaT

A few name changes needed

VVV is not a family it is a group of "affiliates" therefore i petition the label "VVV affiliates"

R2-Tru is not a family it is an "alliance" therefore i petition the label "R2-Alliance"

I look forward to the ammendments needed to be made, if you simply ignore this it would be just like labeling "LFKD family" on the map.

If the LFKD regard themselves as an alliance surely other tribes which regard themselves as an alliance, they should have their labels customized like LFKD have theirs.

We don't want double standards now do we?

All information regarding this post is from the respective tribes profile.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

A few name changes needed

VVV is not a family it is a group of "affiliates" therefore i petition the label "VVV affiliates"

R2-Tru is not a family it is an "alliance" therefore i petition the label "R2-Alliance"

I look forward to the ammendments needed to be made, if you simply ignore this it would be just like labeling "LFKD family" on the map.

If the LFKD regard themselves as an alliance surely other tribes which regard themselves as an alliance, they should have their labels customized like LFKD have theirs.

We don't want double standards now do we?

All information regarding this post is from the respective tribes profile.

Because we asked to be called the LFKD alliance. If you are now the spokesperson for VVV maybe you should mail Tyrsis and request for him to rename your family into an affiliate topat.