Generated Map

ToPaT

Because we asked to be called the LFKD alliance. If you are now the spokesperson for VVV maybe you should mail Tyrsis and request for him to rename your family into an affiliate topat.

wow label VVV as "affiliate topat"? Okay i'll try but i'm not sure vojd would be too pleased.

DeletedUser

This has to be the most densely populated map ive seen :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Barbar is going threw a ... restructuring phase right now. I am sure as things get back to normal in game that they will settle in right about where they were before.

DeletedUser

LEGION changed name to LEGION OF THE DAMNED (LotD).

can u fix it Tyrsis ?

DeletedUser

PM him, he propably won't read this topic (and I'm too lazy to do it myself)

DUMBUMCLUM

it says that LotD arent in the LFKD anymore. did they really leave or was there just a misunderstanding by the mapmaker?

DeletedUser

when u change the tag of tribe.
it give a new color for new tag.thats what happenned.

and of course we didnt leave from LFKD.We r just back to our orginal name.

tpwch

Whoever made the map: maybe you should generate the maps based on tribe id rather than tribe name?

DeletedUser

Thanks for the maps and it is sad indeed.

V V V affiliates sounds interesting

Our tribe id is 6571 and when I think about tribe this is what is constant, name can change. other tribe can pick same name later, etc. It is like new D.A. is not the same as old D.A.

DeletedUser

I can agree with his sentiments completely. Unfortunately this means someone needs to start making maps. :(

DeletedUser

Thanks for the awesome maps while they lasted Tyrsis :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Nope, and his explanation of why was deleted so I'll not explain why and risk getting my post deleted and/or infracted/banned.

tpwch

I'm working on my own automatic map script, its almost complete.

Anyone want to give me a list of all major families/alliances/affiliates/whatever you want to call it, and which tribes are in them? I haven't kept track of the minor tribes in the larger families, so I need this to make it complete.

DeletedUser3508

Greetings all,

I'm sorry to inform everyone that I will no longer be updating the auto-generating maps. Due to problems I've had with certain in-game policies that have to do with the punishment of a player who I thought should be banned permanently from the game due to cheating, who instead is allowed to continue playing, I can not in good conscious continue to provide this service.

I can not go into any more details, and this message might be deleted as well.

I will keep it short and sweet though. Please do not fill my inbox asking how I created the maps. It is a customize application that created them. I won't be providing the source code. The maps will disappear tonight, so if you would like to save a copy of them, you should save them manually now.

I hope you enjoyed the maps I've made available to you all for the past 4 months. And good luck to all.

Thanks,
Tyrsis

(NOTE: I hope the admins don't feel the need to delete this message. I feel I have the right to tell everyone who viewed my maps at my reasoning behind removing them instead of answering 100s of private messages about the reason.)

DeletedUser

I have saved your explaination off-server if anyone on my side of the fence asks. As before I agree 110%.