Difference: 0

image.php

Side 2: Uruz

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 8
Difference: 0

image.php

Told ya people CAKEY PROPAGANDA were not idiots to fall for that one eh BIGJULI?

reinhordt

Payback - Seriously....you are a nice chap and all...but I really do wonder why you wonder why people wonder if you have a brain, or if it has just gone for a wander to watch Bolton Wanderers wonder player :icon_wink:

Honestly..... I really doubt that WEST will be showering you with thanks for that comment.

You should learn when to button it =|

Youre in trouble now Payback especially with that strict rule of yers WEST leaders....

DeletedUser

Payback - Seriously....you are a nice chap and all...but I really do wonder why you wonder why people wonder if you have a brain, or if it has just gone for a wander to watch Bolton Wanderers wonder player :icon_wink:

Honestly..... I really doubt that WEST will be showering you with thanks for that comment.

You should learn when to button it =|

what are you going on about wtf.

DeletedUser

LOL!

The first bit was a joke ;)

I was just saying that saying stuff like that about your tribe isn't going to make you popular there..

DeletedUser

LOL!

The first bit was a joke ;)

I was just saying that saying stuff like that about your tribe isn't going to make you popular there..

alright cause im not in a great mood, but yea whatever.

Its not like im going to say anything here, im just stopping by to see what these forums are like.

DeletedUser

Side 1: Cakey WEST PlA IMT

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 166
Side 2: 40
Difference: 126

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 16
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,526,781
Side 2: 399,063
Difference: 1,127,718

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 163,259
Side 2: 150,695
Difference: 12,564

image.php

Since no one else is doing it:icon_rolleyes:

hey it seems to me that Uruz can handle those 4 tribes easily.

DeletedUser

hey it seems to me that Uruz can handle those 4 tribes easily.

It's only really IMT doing anything apparently (look at the IMT vs URUZ stats). Not saying that URUZ can or can't handle 4 tribes... just stating that its only 1 on 1 so far.

DeletedUser

It's only really IMT doing anything apparently (look at the IMT vs URUZ stats). Not saying that URUZ can or can't handle 4 tribes... just stating that its only 1 on 1 so far.

we can't be sure for that...PlA or Cakey or WEST could have sent some trains but Uruz killed them. We don't know that unless we see some reports.

DeletedUser

we can't be sure for that...PlA or Cakey or WEST could have sent some trains but Uruz killed them. We don't know that unless we see some reports.

Fair enough. Was just stating what we know for sure based on whats given.

DeletedUser

Side 1: IMT

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 87
Side 2: 146
Difference: 59

image.php

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 25
Difference: 1

image.php

Side 1: 807,745
Side 2: 1,477,787
Difference: 670,042

image.php

...and counting up for uruz

DeletedUser

Uruz can handle IMT, maybe. But we're just the #16 tribe, and if you believe the common opinion of us, we're in a downward spiral and are quickly becoming irrelevant (even Uruz thinks this, and Garrock himself claimed that we had more inactives than actives). So their "success" (in reality a deadlock) against IMT is just proof that they're really not all they're cracked up to be. They should be destroying us, but they aren't.

Garrock

Look at the last 24 hours please.

This war has only been going on for 3 days, and it was Uruz who was declared upon. That we "held" our own the first 2.5 days while not special is satisfactory in our eyes.... what we've done the last 12 hours is pretty good.... and what will happen over the course of the next 5 days will exceed everything we've done so far.

Garrock

Side 1: Uruz

Side 2: IMT

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 47
Side 2: 25
Difference: 22

image.php

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 14
Difference: 10

image.php

Side 1: 468,151
Side 2: 237,761
Difference: 230,390

image.php

Side 1: 230,550
Side 2: 133,598
Difference: 96,952

image.php

Remember, we didn't prepare for this war, and what rumors we heard indicated we would see attacks from a number of other tribes. While we have recieved other attacks, nothing to the degree of what IMT sent. I commend IMT on it's initial launch, it was respectable all things considered, they did well to get 9 or 10 villages on there initial launch and a handful of others since.

I have good friends in IMT and wish them luck!

have fun!

tits mcgee

seems like the out numbered are winning both the war with FIRE and with URUZ i always liked URUZ i hope they can continue to hold there own though from the sound of it you guys havnt felt the Cakey WEST and PLA offensives yet then again the PLA may not be much considering that they are at war with TYE which still isnt a small tribe

reinhordt

Its so simple metaller, CAKEY= just propaganda to keep you guys busy
WEST= not even sure if they are really included here

So that leaves you ODIN guys and PIA vs URUZ right?

reinhordt

seems like the out numbered are winning both the war with FIRE and with URUZ i always liked URUZ i hope they can continue to hold there own though from the sound of it you guys havnt felt the Cakey WEST and PLA offensives yet then again the PLA may not be much considering that they are at war with TYE which still isnt a small tribe

BUMPZOR

DeletedUser

Its so simple metaller, CAKEY= just propaganda to keep you guys busy
WEST= not even sure if they are really included here

So that leaves you ODIN guys and PIA vs URUZ right?

ODIN? who said anything about ODIN?

2 options.

1. you read my thread when i stopped the alliance with Uruz and you thought i go to war with them.

Next time read better.

2. you are the new leader of ODIN and you prepare to go to war with Uruz while i know nothing about it.

So what's the new scenario?
Where did i say that ODIN goes to war with Uruz? lol

bigJuLi

We haven't really started yet :icon_wink: