Declaration of War

bigJuLi

Disclaimer: I'm aware of some grammar mistakes, but my english isn't perfect. Oh.. and first time I make PnP....

Well, here's the deal. As you all know Uruz started the World "War" exactly two months ago, calling as many tribes as possible in joining their side, Coalition Against TEA. After thousands of attacks, mighty spears and swords rainining in K54 and Garrock mailing all top 100 tribes, Bio! disbanded, meaning that Uruz "won" K54. Garrock was so happy that day that he came to Cake and offered us a NAP just about two weeks after the World War started.

Garrock, anyone with an IQ above 20 can understand that...

EpicLies.jpg

Well, I don't know what happened with that NAP, but Uruz has always been bright red in my map. Here we started thinking that CAT wants to end the war, but while Uruz stopped all their attacks, WEST and Black just started sending mass attacks.

So the WW continued with just 5 tribes from the 11 tribes that declared war. Both sides had huge losses with very few ennoblements on the other side and those villages being taken right back most of the time.

A lot of alliances have been dropped in the CAT side. Black is no more, IMT and Uruz aren't allies anymore and WEST was just contacted by Uruz to have another tribe doing his job for him. Then I receive news that CAT doesn't exist anymore, so we start searching for a near war...

But still Garrock threatens his only ally, after they asked them for help in K53 once more.

To go to the point,

IMT, WEST, Cakey and PlA declare war on Uruz.

gato_preto.jpg

Anyway, as kangaroom once said, go go Garrock! There's still a couple of tribes in the top 200 that haven't received your mail.

funny-pictures-kitten-kicks-you-out.jpg

Signed,

All of Cakey, IMT, PlA and WEST

bucketoffish

Yay for proper war declarations, included with pictures. Could you reserve a spot to regularly update the stats (weekly/daily) for this one?

Goodluck!

Last edited:

tits mcgee

Well as a immediate result of this I see URUZ losing alot of villages soon then they will be reinforced by ODIN then PXTG joining in with tea most likily and KK will probly throw their support in with ODIN I think PG will also choose a side but we will see this should at the least be interesting:icon_twisted:

sir chicken eater

excuse me, i think myself and gangsta deserve credit for puttin it together :p

DeletedUser

Now I'm confused...weren't WEST and Cakey warring each other?:/

DeletedUser

Ah, I see...but I was under the impression Cakey and WEST were warring very recently...wasn't the war still going few days ago? And now you are allies...

DeletedUser

But, on the matter at hand...I think I ask for everyone here when I ask...'what will ODIN do here?'

It would be something if ODIN and Krakens stood beside Uruz. Now that would be a war. And who knows who else would jump in...another WW?:)

bigJuLi

Ah, I see...but I was under the impression Cakey and WEST were warring very recently...wasn't the war still going few days ago? And now you are allies...

Yes, we were... And we aren't allies now...

We'll see the next few days what will happen

/whispers "If they don't disband before that happens" :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

This is what Uruz deserve when they break the alliances with the tribes that supported them and helped them.

Nothing i can say...:icon_biggrin:

rpgman88

Yay more war! Pfft, just what I needed! :icon_rolleyes: O well, at least my nukes have a home to go to now :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Wow this is going to be fun Good luck Uruz you will need it.And!!!:lol::lol: