Declaration of War

Garrock

Well, while we are posting quotes (grin). Now, Demented, it's true that Metaller and I had some disagreements, yet it was I who went to him trying to make compromises. He won't deny this, if he does, I'll bring out our messages. I tried to see things from his perspective, it was my hope that he would see it from mine, and THEN we could meet in the middle. It was only 3 or 4 days prior to IMT declaring on us that I posted in our forums to "prepare for ODIN to attack us" as I had heard that they intended to. There was never any such edict or plan to attack them first. Unlike what you'll read in the post below from Metaller himself. There are always opposite sides. When two sides work together and compromise you have peace. It takes 2 sides working together to maintain peace. It only takes 1 side not willing to work together to have war!

Originally Posted by metaller
about my "true nature" and sacrificing my allies etc...

I had told IMT my plans and told them when i was going to attack...they could wait if they wanted and i had told them to wait. they preferred to attack. I sticked to my plans.

I don't make fast decisions and i plan everything for long time...

Yes i was planning this war for long time. For about a month to be exact.

Yes i lied in the forums when i ended the alliance. You expected me to say "I will attack Uruz now?"

And yes i know that ODIN could go to an 1 vs 1 against Uruz even if you don't believe so. Cause after all....the big war isn't IMT, CAKEY, PLA AND WEST against Uruz....but ODIN vs Uruz...

just look the maps and you will see why...Front in 3 K's. We will hit you in 3 K's. we will see in a few days if ODIN can hit Uruz hard or not. And of course you knew that ODIN would attack you before my declaration didn't you?

DeletedUser

You should just post the full messages as well where you are really begging in the end to do anything to make the alliance work as well.

I am sure you have nothing to hide so let TW see you beg to keep the alliance you and Met talked about in the end when Odin dropped it.

But oh yeah Odin didnt do much as allies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Garrock

That message demented came "after" Metaller declared that there was no conspiracy, and just before he dropped the alliance. It was a repeat of a message sent to him only a week before, trying to come to a compromise of our dispute.

DeletedUser

well why not post it then "brother"? no infact the messages that were posted came after it was made public we dropped the alliance.

Garrock

Alliance said:
metaller on 03.07. at 19:06
ODIN response to the attacks against our allies Uruz

you leave me no choices.
However i told you. ODIN will not move against Uruz and i don't care what other tribes or spies tell you.

Garrock on 03.07. at 19:11
you air dirty laundry on the forums and that is supposed to reassure me?

Uruz never asked you for help against k53... you told me you would be nobling there members in k63, but hey.. whatever you say... as if I care anymore.

Good-luck

metaller on 03.07. at 19:15
OK mate whatever you say. I am sad you talk like that now but anyway.

I know that i did everything i could about this alliance.

Good luck in your war

Garrock on 03.07. at 19:20
I did as well brother, and everytime Uruz had issues with ODIN I came to you regarding them... rarely did you help work out the issues, you always defended the actions of your tribemates. I understand your loyalty to your tribe, but TRUTH is much more important.

metaller on 03.07. at 19:21
I know the truth mate and this is the one i presented.

ODIN was helping Uruz everytime you asked us to do so.

Garrock on 03.07. at 19:24
Bio! was your idea... you waited 2 weeks when I asked you to, but it was still you who came to me about it. :p

You helped us with Pwn 14... we helped you with revo (or whatever there name was) This alliance has been a good one for us both... I hope it remains one, but taking this to the world forums was not a good idea, our communication is essential and personal, between friends. Friends don't always agree on everything, and being honest with one another, even when 2 people disagree is essential to a good friendship.

metaller on 03.07. at 19:31
well actually you sent some support to the villages we requested with revo but 2 days after you recalled almost everything cause you wanted to go to war with a tribe in k53....and we hadnt started our war yet.

the alliance was good...but the more i look now...the more i see that ODIN has done more for that alliance.

yes friends dont agree all the time, but friends dont threaten their friends and friends are not hypocrites criticising ODIN in their forums about doing nothing.

Garrock on 03.07. at 19:46
Ummmm.... you helped us with Pwn 14 I agree..... but... Uruz did FAR FAR more to Bio! and the TEA tribes than ODIN did.. and ODIN stopped attacking before the fighting was done. So I would say that this alliance has been pretty equal on both sides.

We had support in Envyme's villages for almost 2 weeks, as well as a few other ODIN villages, and we "asked" if it was ok to withdraw them everytime we withdrew our troops.

Garrock on 03.07. at 19:48
btw, Avalon apparently has us listed as enemy now, instead of NAP or ally. I hope this is a mistake :p

As I said, I'm willing to talk through ANY dispute with you, and I'm willing to compromise about almost anything... and I'm willing to go to any lengths to preserve our friendship so long as it doesn't me to sacrifice my or my tribes honor.

metaller on 03.07. at 20:00
lol of course you are not ally or NAP with Avalon...since we just ended the alliance:p

Garrock on 03.07. at 20:14
So then it is official... the rumors were true :(

Good-luck. I have really valued our friendship.

metaller on 03.07. at 20:27
what rumours? about war? i said what i said in the forums...i removed uruz from enemy in avalon. i dont know how it was placed in there.

offical thing is that odin stops alliance with uruz

Garrock on 03.07. at 23:44
That's what I meant... the alliance. Not that you were attacking us :p

Garrock on 03.07. at 23:45
Let me say this last thing Metaller.

We go way back... and I still consider you a friend. We both care deeply for our tribes and tribemates, and that sometimes leads to hot heads, and hot words. Sometimes maybe you are right, and I'm wrong, but sometimes maybe I'm right and you are wrong. I just hope that our relationship remains a friendly one, no matter how this world works out :)

From start to finish! Nothing to hide.

DeletedUser

That message demented came "after" Metaller declared that there was no conspiracy, and just before he dropped the alliance. It was a repeat of a message sent to him only a week before, trying to come to a compromise of our dispute.

To me it looks like they came after we dropped the alliance unless I am to buzzed to see it.