Declaration of War

DeletedUser

Just STFU dude! :icon_evil:

WEST started attacking us wayyyyy before ANYONES decleration about this matter! I should know because I was there!! :icon_twisted:

thats not his point

and to the point, i think they attacked some of those attacking them at the time of the declaration, because i remember those members being told not to do anything while this war was going, which would also be the dumbest thing to do.

check up on your info dude, people might leak stuff which can make the event seem like it's in favor of them :icon_wink:

reinhordt

Seriously mahdi learn english firs lol its hard to speak with people who dont uderstand the point

Dont worry sp.ag hes one of peope youd noexpect to tell before, and hes credible....oopsssss did i say were allies you and I? yes and so why am i saying this stuff against cakey you may ask?

DeletedUser

Seriously mahdi learn english firs lol its hard to speak with people who dont uderstand the point

Dont worry sp.ag hes one of peope youd noexpect to tell before, and hes credible....oopsssss did i say were allies you and I? yes and so why am i saying this stuff against cakey you may ask?

Pot calling the kettle black with that post?

DeletedUser

Sorry about that, I misunderstood what you meant! :icon_redface: My mistake..

Dude I´v been speaking english daily for over 25 years now! How about you? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Dude I´v been speaking english daily for over 25 years now! How about you? :icon_wink:

16 years and counting

reinhordt

Me? Oh i speak jibberish and Mars language. Hehehehe

DeletedUser

DONT worry i got ALL MY INFO RIGHT mister..I believe you are the one to mind what you say...

For all i know info i get from STD with reports to prove it would, in anytime overrule your doubt CHEERS :icon_cool:

Sample?
crazydante and Debas attacked WEST just after the declaration,
but for all i know CAKEY lost Debas after he left the sweetened tribe.

OMG AND IM from the other side of the world....info travels fast you know

Anyways TY STD member for such info
I think everyone would like to see those reports.

I doubt you would be getting any info from STD members.

DeletedUser

I simply agree with young5gunz. Uruz deserves to die. Along with their ally Quest.

DeletedUser

again uruz foolish, for being unfaithful and unloyal to ur allies you shall now die. ODIN has my full support in this war as i would rather support a loyal tribe and honest men than backstabers and liers and players only out for themselves.

DeletedUser41553

again uruz foolish, for being unfaithful and unloyal to ur allies you shall now die. ODIN has my full support in this war as i would rather support a loyal tribe and honest men than backstabers and liers and players only out for themselves.

Get your facts right next time. URUZ never backstabed ODIN,it was ODIN that backstabed URUZ. You say honest men,when metaller said he would only join the war if provoked,is that what you call honest. You say ODIN is a loyal tribe, this means you do not no the meaning of loyal because it was ODIN who backstabed URUZ.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

About Loyalty, Honesty, etc.

Who the hell gives a shit? What's done is done. Now stop the pathetic arguments of "They are Dishonest", "They backstabbed us", "Metaller shagged Garrock's Girlfriend" etc. There's no need for it.

DeletedUser

About Loyalty, Honesty, etc.

Who the hell gives a shit? What's done is done. Now stop the pathetic arguments of "They are Dishonest", "They backstabbed us", "Metaller shagged Garrock's Girlfriend" etc. There's no need for it.

Agreed with crazydante!

You guys have been watching too much Braveheart! :lol:

Loyalty, Honesty, etc. can rarely be found even in real life amongst friends or even relatives.. It´s a dog eat dog world! :icon_evil:

Guys you seriously need to grow up and face the fact that most tribes will turn on their allies if a good opportunity arises..

After all in the end...THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Get your facts right next time. URUZ never backstabed ODIN,it was ODIN that backstabed URUZ. You say honest men,when metaller said he would only join the war if provoked,is that what you call honest. You say ODIN is a loyal tribe, this means you do not no the meaning of loyal because it was ODIN who backstabed URUZ.

Uruz was stepping on ODIN's toes from day 1. ODIN was a stronger tribe, and Uruz held them back. But not anymore.

DeletedUser

Agreed with crazydante!

You guys have been watching too much Braveheart! :lol:

Loyalty, Honesty, etc. can rarely be found even in real life amongst friends or even relatives.. It´s a dog eat dog world! :icon_evil:

Guys you seriously need to grow up and face the fact that most tribes will turn on their allies if a good opportunity arises..

After all in the end...THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE! :icon_twisted:

did you know that if i lower your loyalty to less that 1... i can take you over?? :)

DeletedUser

american warlord said:

-uruz was always doing every little thing they could to piss ODIN off. and eventually they started lieing to other tribes stating that they were not helping out in the wars. now tell me this. HOW IN THE HELL DOES THE NUMBER ONE TRIBE NOT DO ANYTHING DURING A WAR?!! Uruz now sees what ODIN can do and has been doing during the wars. They see it was not them that was winning but ODIN. HA HA HA.

DeletedUser

I had to quote this one as well. How was any backstabbing done? I clearly think you need to get your facts straight before you sit there and type. Look at garrocks post I even quoted them a few times before. He was clearly planning on Odin for awhile and evening saying on there own forums we didnt do much in the Bio war yada yada yada.

I will give you a little in sight. We both had targets Odin took care of there targets when we were going to noble more even though they were so far away BUT couldnt because URUZ were going to recruit them.