Too many logins try again later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tangalor Firefoot

OMG I can't skip the rest of school for this BOGUS!!!! 17-18 AHHHHH YOU !@#$'sD

DeletedUser8026

Now I'm gonna have to sit here pressing the reload button from 17:00 until the world starts...

Can't the admins at least tell us if the lucky ones who got in will get to keep their location?

DeletedUser

for once i was home at start of a server and now they fuckign canceled it :icon_evil: i demand free premium for all players on the world of their choise:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser6334

No it hasnt happend before, there must be something new in this world and it could just not support the amount of players trying to connect all at once.

The start of World 6 had to be cancelled. The new start will be between 17:00 and 18:00 server time. The exact time will not be announced.

I think that the server may have crashed and they have to get it back up, this will be the problem :p

DeletedUser

Great now i have to miss another lesson!

Oh man my teacher is gonna feed me to his dog if he finds out i am skipping school for this. ( But he won't feed me to his dog if i feed him to mine first :icon_twisted: )

Damn man it realy sucks if we have to wait another 3 hours to join world 6, i just had a nice spot! :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Now I'm gonna have to sit here pressing the reload button from 17:00 until the world starts...

Can't the admins at least tell us if the lucky ones who got in will get to keep their location?

i want this so badly i was close to

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds.

and somebody f..ing remove that waiting time for posting

DeletedUser

No it hasnt happend before, there must be something new in this world and it could just not support the amount of players trying to connect all at once.

The start of World 6 had to be cancelled. The new start will be between 17:00 and 18:00 server time. The exact time will not be announced.

I think that the server may have crashed and they have to get it back up, this will be the problem :p

NOOOOO thats when im eating goddamn it!:icon_evil:

DeletedUser8163

I dont even know if I got in to the other one but if people just sit there for that hour and hit reload wont the same thing happen?????

DeletedUser

all persons that got in should automatically be at the location they were when they joined no matter what time they start once it starts again

DeletedUser6334

Haha

your mum: "Dinner time!"
You: "Mum cant busy, new server"
Your mum: "Get to dinner now or else!!:icon_evil:
You: "Sdfu before I shoot you"

LOL :p

DeletedUser

just tell us when excactlythe server starts up again, instead of saying between 17:00 and 18:00

RFCUK

here's a question.. i managed to purchase a premium account for world 6..

will i get this refunded? or will it still be valid?

DeletedUser6334

I dont even know if I got in to the other one but if people just sit there for that hour and hit reload wont the same thing happen?????

No, because it was everyone joining at once that crashed it... It hasnt happend any other time so, like I said\, im guessing theres is a new major update and it would either be a fault in the new update OR they may have to update the server....Anyhow it would be something along those lines.

DeletedUser8163

Dont you think if they restarted the server it wiped everything out and everybody starts new????

DeletedUser

just tell us when excactlythe server starts up again, instead of saying between 17:00 and 18:00

No then all we will be trying to get on again then it will be cancled again and might think of scrapping world 6 for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.