Too many logins try again later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tangalor Firefoot

They cancelled it! I SKIPPED SCHOOL FOR THIS YOU MONSTERS
AHHHHHHHH Now my Rents are gonna attack me!

Rakiavik

global The start of World 6 had to be cancelled. The new start will be announced here.
Mar 29,2007 15:49

DeletedUser

Nooo why!!!!

The start of World 6 had to be cancelled. The new start will be announced here.

:icon_evil:

DeletedUser8163

I got to the join screen as well and hit join and then nothing no idea what happened. This is the first time i've tried to start when everybody else did. Now I dont even see it as an option to join did the whole thing explode or something???

Menson

I saw that at the bottom of the page, darn, I was in the middle of K44, too :p

shesh

oh my looks like it got postponed due to so much players participation, i adjusted all my work to be able at home to play and now :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I'm wondering if those of us that got in will get to keep the villages that we got or do we have to fight for the core all over again?

DeletedUser

They cancelled it! I SKIPPED SCHOOL FOR THIS YOU MONSTERS
AHHHHHHHH Now my Rents are gonna attack me!

Well well well so skipie here is not going to school hu! well too bad that i dn't now your teacher or else i might have snitched on you, actualy not, as i skipped a lesson my self *Evil Laugh* :icon_twisted:

RFCUK

i managed to join, and get my timber and clay built (or in the process of building)

but now it was all for nothing!

DeletedUser

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GODDAMN IT THIS ISNT FAIR!!!!:icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: i was right next to hoodoo and now they fucking canceled the world and prob start it on a time im at school and ill never be able to be in teh middle of the world:icon_evil: :icon_evil: i demand that i get my rightfull location when they start the server 4 real:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Mar 29,2007 15:49 :icon_redface:

Tangalor Firefoot

You know what would be cool? if they started 4 cores, enough of a distance away from eachother that after 2-3 weeks rims of each core touched.

Would be really cool to see how the world turned out?

OR YOU SHOULD GIVE ME EXACT CENTER OF THE MAP! MWUAAHAH

DeletedUser8026

I'm wondering if those of us that got in will get to keep the villages that we got or do we have to fight for the core all over again?

I'm gonna be pissed if I lose my spot in the core because of this!!:icon_evil:

DeletedUser3141

The start of World 6 had to be cancelled. The new start will be between 17:00 and 18:00 server time. The exact time will not be announced.

DeletedUser6334

Mar 29,2007 15:49

So anyone that got in will probably have got deletd from this world and have to rejoinb once its back up.

Rakiavik

god i have to wait, and sit there for an hour

THE ADMINS OWE US

Status
Not open for further replies.