Too many logins try again later

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i got in managed to press 2 buildings to upgrade and then it crashed:icon_sad: and because of the new starting time i wont be able to join when it starts and i wont be in the middle like i was

DeletedUser6334

here's a question.. i managed to purchase a premium account for world 6..

will i get this refunded? or will it still be valid?

Not sure about this, u may have to ask admin but im sure it will still be valid.. I see premium as pointless when just starting anyways lol.

DeletedUser

I have lunch from

17:15 - 17:45

50% chance of getting in the new world...

RFCUK

Not sure about this, u may have to ask admin but im sure it will still be valid.. I see premium as pointless when just starting anyways lol.

yeah in retrosepct, it definately was. but what the hell, may aswell so i dont have to worry about it later. plus it looked wierd without the bar at the top!

DeletedUser

Me too:icon_cry:

Option 1: Don't eat

Option 2: Take your food with you to the table

Option 3: Eat and miss the best spot in worl 6 :icon_twisted:

But if i were you i would definitly go for option 2

DeletedUser6334

yeah in retrosepct, it definately was. but what the hell, may aswell so i dont have to worry about it later. plus it looked wierd without the bar at the top!

Nah because you only have one village and very few buildings that you use so the shortcuts are nearly hopless, the only thing I would really use that early would be the favourite targets.

DeletedUser6334

The start of World 6 had to be cancelled. The new start will be some time after 17:00 server time today. The exact time will not be announced.

DeletedUser8163

Ok this might be jumping ahead but I have not played this game all that long but it seems to me they make new worlds all the time. World 5 was around for a very short time and wham they now make world 6 will a world 7 be soon to follow or how does this work??

RFCUK

have asked and i should still have it. would this mean that the server was not completely wiped if this infomation is still valid?

which could mean those of us lucky enough to log on, would still have our location?

DeletedUser6334

I started off from world 2, and they made worlds very slowly, they make worlds to accomadate new people, so as the game grows there will be more worlds. The more worlds tyhere are, the more money they make, the more advertising they get out there the more players they get which means more servers.

Hope this can help you :)

DeletedUser6334

have asked and i should still have it. would this mean that the server was not completely wiped if this infomation is still valid?

which could mean those of us lucky enough to log on, would still have our location?

It may be.. but very doubtful..

DeletedUser8163

Ah ok thank you yes it did help. One more question why is there a massive life altering need to get in the middle of a world???

DeletedUser6334

Then they could might as well start it after 20:00 :icon_twisted:

They could do.. but then they would have put "some time after 20:00" the 17:00 would be roughly the time it will start to the best of their estimation.

DeletedUser6334

Ah ok thank you yes it did help. One more question why is there a massive life altering need to get in the middle of a world???

The middle of the world would be best as then u can expad in plenty of ways to the new people and also because all of the main tribes will start being located around there most probably.

DeletedUser8163

Ohhhhhhhhh so thats why there was mass histeria :icon_eek: when this world started and everyone was trying to get in??

DeletedUser6334

Everyone tries to get in ASAP anyways so they can get buildings up quicker than everyone :D

DeletedUser8163

Oh so thats how some people get way ahead in the start of a world. I always thought it would be cool to be up at the top but somehow they are always ahead of me :icon_sad: so I thought maybe this time ill just be there when it starts and I can be at the top but then whole thing like meltsdown :icon_eek:.

Status
Not open for further replies.