Mr. Wiggleman/HIV

DeletedUser

This is why it's bad to be the first tribe to get noticed on the forums. Most automatically dislike you.

We don't really care we have decided to come onto this world to have fun.

You may dislike us you may like us we don't care.

We wanted to be the first tribe to post on here.

Why not it's all fun.

People may flame us, why because they are all big?? No because they have nothing better to do.

If you like to flame us im sure our members can flame you back as we have brought that flammers of world 9 along

DeletedUser16026

I don't know enough about you to form a judgement. But this whole "We're from W9 so fear us" thing is starting to get a little annoying.

DeletedUser

I don't know enough about you to form a judgement. But this whole "We're from W9 so fear us" thing is starting to get a little annoying.

Don't take into consideration that we are from world 9.

We didnt want people to know that but somehow it got out lol.

I don't judge you either, this is just a converstion i am not flammin spamming or anything.

Basically we are here for fun and if we somehow make it to number one then thats fine by us HaHa :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Don't take into consideration that we are from world 9.

We didnt want people to know that but somehow it got out lol.

I don't judge you either, this is just a converstion i am not flammin spamming or anything.

Basically we are here for fun and if we somehow make it to number one then thats fine by us HaHa :icon_razz:

Who are you to speak for HIV?
Hmmm?

DeletedUser16026

Slipped out? You say it all the time.
My players are from W6 (voted the best world in the game) & W20, but I'm not parading it around. Just sitting quitely and reading things up until the world starts.
You can be a little irritating, but your leaders seem nice people, so we'll see how you go. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

My players are from W6 (voted the best world in the game) & W20, but I'm not parading it around. Just sitting quitely and reading things up until the world starts.
You can be a little irritating, but your leaders seem nice people, so we'll see how you go. :icon_wink:

Which people have said that are our leaders.

I know of the people who where discussed between some people on skype but thats all i know of and who they are

-Krc

I have actually seen you say that 3 times and nothing about HIV being from world 9

Also your new avatar scares me :icon_cry:

DeletedUser16026

Hush, Krc, I only said it once when someone asked. :icon_razz:

My new avatar > my old avatar.

DeletedUser

TBS, im sure we will get along just fine in-game. Although im just founder and have no political power in the tribe at this point... but its a start between our tribes.

DeletedUser

TBS, im sure we will get along just fine in-game. Although im just founder and have no political power in the tribe at this point... but its a start between our tribes.

Who are our leaders again you said im some other thread or someone did may have been beer.

DeletedUser16026

What do you mean by "a start between our tribes"?

DeletedUser16026

Well, only if you wish to do so will it happen. Although, I cannot see why you would like to get involved with a small group of players, who you know nothing about, and who seemlingly "stole your theme".