Mr. Wiggleman/HIV

DeletedUser

Well, only if you wish to do so will it happen. Although, I cannot see why you would like to get involved with a small group of players, who you know nothing about, and who seemlingly "stole your theme".

Ive already previously said that you didn't steal our theme and we didn't steal yours. Maybe we won't become allies, or have a NAP or anything of the such. Im just atleast trying to form some respect between us and our tribes and see where it goes from there.

DeletedUser16026

I understand that, and if we're close, it would be nice to have possible relations of some kind. However, I still do not understand why us?
There are other, bigger tribes.

DeletedUser

I understand that, and if we're close, it would be nice to have possible relations of some kind. However, I still do not understand why us?
There are other, bigger tribes.

Its because your not an arrogant ass like some of the other players from older worlds who are also from world 6. Besides, size doesn't matter :icon_razz: yet anyway.

DeletedUser16026

Fair enough, we're quiet, but loud enough.

I doubt we'll be in the top rankings for the first 2 weeks or so, mass-recruiters dominate that point.

DeletedUser

Fair enough, we're quiet, but loud enough.

I doubt we'll be in the top rankings for the first 2 weeks or so, mass-recruiters dominate that point.

Well im sure if you keep your cool you'll do just fine. Besides from what I know youve had experience of this sort of setup on world 20.

DeletedUser16026

Who told you that?
Well, I suppose I do. BANNED went through the same problem, and we came out fine.

DeletedUser16026

Although the prospect of a relationship looks bleak, considering the bashing being received from your tribe members.

DeletedUser

a lot of us get bashed all the time. especially by anarqy...

iceilater

a lot of us get bashed all the time. especially by anarqy...

yeah anarqy lets us build up resistance to bashing... although in the ends his posts usually turn on him... :icon_confused: funny how that works :icon_wink:

DeletedUser16026

Just seems a little odd, when your members tell us to basically GTFO, yet you want relations with us.

iceilater

well as you said yourself we have varying ego's but hopefully it can all be molded into one :p