W19 Forum Sigs :)

DeletedUser

I started seeing sig requests and started to have nightmares, I thought it was w4 all over again. The fun part is I didn't create my own thread people I made sigs for did. eek.

DeletedUser

I started seeing sig requests and started to have nightmares, I thought it was w4 all over again. The fun part is I didn't create my own thread people I made sigs for did. eek.

Care to elabroate on the meaning of that?

DeletedUser

Care to elabroate on the meaning of that?

Sure, I feared the same happened here as it did in w4. Some one created a thread to volunteer my services. I'm glad it's someone else doing making them. Of course, I don't mind doing them, just now a little back up from the requests.

DeletedUser

Well, if I can get as many people with sigs as possible, the epidemic of people wanting sigs will fade. My services are for the TW community, not just 19 ^.^

Christopher Silver

Could you make me one?

I would like my tribes name (Genesis)

W19

My name

Some kind of silver animal. That is a sort of predator.

Tell me if it is possible.

Thanks

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Long B4 Time - I will make another one for you tomorrow. I have some good ideas in mind on how to improve what I have done here, alot :p

LongB4TimeSignature.jpg

Link to it: http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p430/MarkPancake/LongB4TimeSignature.jpg

Atraxis

Aight mark, I wanna jump on the bandwagon. I would like:
My name, W19 and a pic that is medieval and gritty. Kinda like what is on the STONED sig.
Oh yea, and color scheme of mainly red and black.

DeletedUser

Aight mark, I wanna jump on the bandwagon. I would like:
My name, W19 and a pic that is medieval and gritty. Kinda like what is on the STONED sig.
Oh yea, and color scheme of mainly red and black.

Alright well I'm doing Immortals at the moment, I'll do yours soon though :)

DeletedUser

Long B4 Time - I will make another one for you tomorrow. I have some good ideas in mind on how to improve what I have done here, alot :p

LongB4TimeSignature.jpg

Link to it: http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p430/MarkPancake/LongB4TimeSignature.jpg

LMAO looks pretty good, totally not what i was expecting, but never the less a nice work of art...

One question why do dinosaurs pop into everyones mind when they think Long B4 Time, i was thinking more along the lines of abstract and just out of the ordinary...:icon_wink:

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hey would The Great Markpancake mind makeing one for me?

I would like one like blitz personal sigs but with bliss on it :D

DeletedUser

Hey would The Great Markpancake mind makeing one for me?

I would like one like blitz personal sigs but with bliss on it :D

If you want a tribal sig it's not my position to give it out. It's up to the tribe itself. Sorry Sawyer but you'll have to ask whoever made your tribal one to get you one, not my place to hand them out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Alrght I'll take one then of just my name and my tribe

could colors be blue black and white please?

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
LMAO looks pretty good, totally not what i was expecting, but never the less a nice work of art...

One question why do dinosaurs pop into everyones mind when they think Long B4 Time, i was thinking more along the lines of abstract and just out of the ordinary...:icon_wink:

lol when i was younger I used to love the movies "Land before time" and it was a cartoon about dinosaurs.