~TNE~ Announcement - FEAR,RESPECT, HONOR... your dead! (INW 2 & 3)

DeletedUser

V V V's ways? I doubt V V V told him to internally noble every village himself.

And Daikou don't bring up ghettogirl07's stats unless you actually know anything about them. She's a better player than you could ever hope to be, and arguing with that is just stupid, especially when you have nothing to back it up, not even your own stats since that isn't your account.

You're truly a fool, check the past ennoblements for 5 months, do your research, before making yourself look like a jackass.

119 Villages taken in the time period of 3 months since I got the account into shape and did everything necessary to prepare it and cluster it up in the right spots, so yeah, I think I have quite a bit to boast about, you can say the troops in all the villages were maxed (but they werent) you can say nobles were built in all the right spots (but no nobles were built at all) you can say im a big player and did nothing to earn this...but I did plenty, I've done a great deal with this account, I consider it like my own.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45950

Village Points Old Owner New Owner Date/Time
Poe Tribute: Life in Death (790|86) K07 9,966 thekiller9999 [INW 2] Koht [~TNE~] 05th August 2008 - 21:33:57
The Roman Empire HQ (318|21) K03 12,130 shaikap [INW 2] thekiller9999 [INW 2] 05th August 2008 - 17:54:06
Poe Tribute: Mystification (794|88) K07 9,966 thekiller9999 [INW 2] Koht [~TNE~] 05th August 2008 - 17:17:00
Poe Tribute: A Dream Fiction (789|85) K07 9,966 thekiller9999 [INW 2] Koht [~TNE~] 04th August 2008 - 12:20:14
Poe Tribute: The Assignation (799|89) K07 9,966 thekiller9999 [INW 2] Koht [~TNE~] 04th August 2008 - 10:27:03
TRE CC1 (788|87) K07 9,866 thekiller9999 [INW 2] Talcronizen [V V V2] 04th August 2008 - 09:43:58
Poe Tribute: Angel of the Odd (788|85) K07 10,680 thekiller9999 [INW 2] Koht [~TNE~] 03rd August 2008 - 08:53:34
Poe Tribute: The Black Cat (795|83) K07 10,222 thekiller9999 [INW 2] Koht [~TNE~] 03rd August 2008 - 05:19:27
TRE CC2 (787|83) K07 9,854 thekiller9999 [INW 2] Talcronizen [V V V2] 02nd August 2008 - 20:32:15
TRE AC3 (327|31) K03 1,156 Tristan of Kilmath [INW 3] thekiller9999 [INW 2] 02nd August 2008 - 16:41:04
The Roman Empire HQ (787|85) K07 12,154 thekiller9999 [INW 2] Talcronizen [V V V2] 02nd August 2008 - 01:35:18
TRE CC2 (787|83) K07 9,993 Talcronizen [V V V2] thekiller9999 [INW 2] 31st July 2008 - 16:39:37
TRE CC1 (788|87) K07 9,793 Talcronizen [V V V2] thekiller9999 [INW 2] 31st July 2008 - 06:50:01
Poe Tribute: Angel of the Odd (788|85) K07 9,949 Talcronizen [V V V2] thekiller9999 [INW 2] 30th July 2008 - 08:40:49
Hate Koht (800|79) K08 450 Abandoned thekiller9999 [INW 2] 28th July 2008 - 15:37:26
TRE AC2 (327|13) K03 6,750 pacifists [INW 1] thekiller9999 [INW 2] 23rd July 2008 - 06:28:17
Hate Koht (785|66) K07 697 Abandoned thekiller9999 [INW 2] 22nd July 2008 - 16:29:52
Hate Koht (784|97) K07 219 Abandoned thekiller9999 [INW 2] 20th July 2008 - 21:16:46
Hate Koht (785|92) K07 199 Abandoned thekiller9999 [INW 2] 19th July 2008 - 09:45:21
Hate Koht (787|101) K17 358 Abandoned thekiller9999 [INW 2] 18th July 2008 - 15:29:03

heres the stats for those who cant be bothered to look

:axemen:Hmmm....saying something with my name in it.... calls for copyright. Koht probably told you this and also told you to post this... and as you can see I have renamed all my villages to Hate Koht... But I will soon make them Hate TNE,and have one called TNE=The Noobish Empire,as that as my leader said, TNE is just looking for an excuse to attack us. I am soon gone,and I don't care,but I will make sure that The Noobish Empire (TNE) will lose a LOT of troops. and take away a LOT of resources from them.:axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

I did my research, and it easily concluded that ghettogirl07 > you ANY DAY.

If you can't see that, ask anyone that actually knows her through this game, and they will say the same thing. Sorry, but she's a pro, regardless of anything she does on this world.

119 villages taken in 3 months?
Count again, I'm only seeing about 110 villages gained in that time frame, not to mention about 10 lost, and quite a few tiny villages. Are you counting nobling yourself as a village gain? :p Regardless, I could really care less. That account wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for the original owner, the creator, and all the work he put into it. You act like you deserve that account...

"I consider it like my own"
That's exactly my point, you use someone else's account for your own means and goals, without any regard as to what the actual owner would have wanted, and then you go signing your ludicrous posts with the original owner's name. Go ahead and say you're doing what he wanted, but I don't think anybody agrees with you on that point, and honestly every time you say that, I think it's just an attempt to convince yourself that you're doing what he wanted, trying to rationalize your decisions because you know they were wrong.

Anyways, this is getting off-topic.
On topic:
What do I think about ~TNE~ now that they have declared war on a few tribes?
fb171.jpg

DeletedUser

You seriously show a lack of intelligence.

The original owner left, it switched hands 4-5 different times, it was not only myself.

I do not sign my name to brag about this account, I sign the IG name so people know, as I've said many times.

And I've proven my worth of this account 10 fold. The fact is, it's my account now...
You know what.

Forget it, you and Daz are right.

I've betrayed the original owner.
I've done nothing.
I won't be posting anymore until I get a mail from you of you considering me "worthy" to post.

Sound good? Okay bye bye.

DeletedUser28764

You seriously show a lack of intelligence.

The original owner left, it switched hands 4-5 different times, it was not only myself.

I do not sign my name to brag about this account, I sign the IG name so people know, as I've said many times.

And I've proven my worth of this account 10 fold. The fact is, it's my account now...
You know what.

Forget it, you and Daz are right.

I've betrayed the original owner.
I've done nothing.
I won't be posting anymore until I get a mail from you of you considering me "worthy" to post.

Sound good? Okay bye bye.

*waves goodbye!* (finally)

DeletedUser

i think kat thinks hes still part of the vvv family

look at the stats

it shows an inw2 member attacked a vvv member, then tne attacked saying inw2 broke diplomacy

from what i can see is inw2 broke diplomacy with the vvv family not tne

tne should decide which family they are part of and stop hiding behind vvv

Talcronizen is my mercenary, plain and simple. The troops that died when killer attacked him were mine. I asked permission to hit back and got it. The rest is shown in the stats.

:axemen:Hmmm....saying something with my name in it.... calls for copyright. Koht probably told you this and also told you to post this...

I have no idea who he is, but I'm guessing by his words he's one of your guys.
You broke an alliance by attacking Talc. I find it lovely people trust in unofficial websites to determine whether players are inactive or not. Just because he didn't conquer anything for 18 days (your excuse for the attacks), doesn't mean he's not around. It means there's nothing around to conquer.

Which leads to me another point:
We're both aware of the many times random INW tribes (never the main one, but the 2 or 3) dropping V V V tribes from the diplomacy list which causes a conflict. I'm actually wondering now if this is actually intentional, and if your players are actually encouraged to hit small V V V2/V V V+/V V Vk players (never the main V V V tribe) that are supposedly inactive to get some villages without causing much of a ruckus, because you know V V V like you as "friends" and will find a diplomatic solution to the problem. It would explain why those relations were dropped in several occasions and why the players hit are never the V V V aristocracy. Maybe you even think that nobody in V V V will notice, like what happened with Talc. After all, the mails I got from INW diplomats were all directed along these lines "We noticed the attacks on V V V and we weren't saying nothing, but you are breaking the NAP by attacking us". Guess what: I don't work that way.

DeletedUser

kat admitted to perma sitting you know this is now classed as cheating and it counts as your second account

im not on this world anymore so i wont complain but i think hoplo and inw members may

koht attacked and then dropped the nap, the stats were before this topic was created

so tne had to attack without informing inw and make a topic later real guts attacking an nap so you get no responce were all so proud of you, you deserve a pat on the back

DeletedUser23324

If someone is so sure he is perma sitting then make a ticket, it's pretty damn hard to prove...

DeletedUser45950

Talcronizen is my mercenary, plain and simple. The troops that died when killer attacked him were mine. I asked permission to hit back and got it. The rest is shown in the stats.

I have no idea who he is, but I'm guessing by his words he's one of your guys.
You broke an alliance by attacking Talc. I find it lovely people trust in unofficial websites to determine whether players are inactive or not. Just because he didn't conquer anything for 18 days (your excuse for the attacks), doesn't mean he's not around. It means there's nothing around to conquer.

Which leads to me another point:
We're both aware of the many times random INW tribes (never the main one, but the 2 or 3) dropping V V V tribes from the diplomacy list which causes a conflict. I'm actually wondering now if this is actually intentional, and if your players are actually encouraged to hit small V V V2/V V V+/V V Vk players (never the main V V V tribe) that are supposedly inactive to get some villages without causing much of a ruckus, because you know V V V like you as "friends" and will find a diplomatic solution to the problem. It would explain why those relations were dropped in several occasions and why the players hit are never the V V V aristocracy. Maybe you even think that nobody in V V V will notice, like what happened with Talc. After all, the mails I got from INW diplomats were all directed along these lines "We noticed the attacks on V V V and we weren't saying nothing, but you are breaking the NAP by attacking us". Guess what: I don't work that way.

The problem is,you aren't V V V,so what is a VVV member to you? Sure he might be your friend,but that does not mean a war,unless your saying TSE and TNE are still part of VVV and its diplomacy. I had a right to attack him,being inactive for 27 days. And your point about INW dips are wrong,we have had never done that. The last time we dropped a VVV tribe from the list was about 1.5 years ago. The closest thing along the lines you stated is attacking a just-conquered village,and in which case we do what anyone else does,ask for claiming reports and clearing/conquering reports. Even if Talc. here WAS active,he would have no choice but to help us as VVV and INW are doiing a takeover of a tribe I won't mention. So unless he will join TNE or TSE he will HAVE to hold off on attacking me.

DeletedUser

We had an account thats been sat for 6 months which the orig owner has returned to. It is hard to prove a perma sit.

It's not hard to prove. Soon there will be a tool for the admins to find perma sat accounts much easier. Probably will see it in TW 5.0 (which is on its way...so I suggest you drop those perma sat accounts before you get subtracted villages :D)

DeletedUser23324

It's not hard to prove. Soon there will be a tool for the admins to find perma sat accounts much easier. Probably will see it in TW 5.0 (which is on its way...so I suggest you drop those perma sat accounts before you get subtracted villages :D)

The whole point is they are not permas. If a player is leaving for a long time then a player is leaving for a long time.

DeletedUser

I would suggest that you better define perma sit prior to subtracting villages. Reading the rules there are a few statements regarding perma sits, mostly about account pushing and same internet connection which are very clear. I assume by your statement you can tell when someone is away on military service, or maybe away for a long holiday break, health reasons etc.

On the other hand, I would guess many of us have internal noble programs in which we are or believe we are following the account sitting rules for that. It is likely every tribe does this a different way but trying to accomplish the same goal. If these are the "perma sits" you are going after it would be nice for the Mods to first clearly tell us what you define as perma sits, publish those rules and give us some time to adjust our internal noble programs to be in compliance with those rules.

DeletedUser23324

If an account owner has sent messages saying they are gone for good etc, thats fine. These people should have been kicked, eaten or what ever.

DeletedUser

If an account owner has sent messages saying they are gone for good etc, thats fine. These people should have been kicked, eaten or what ever.

I agree, but is there a time frame that this has to be done, say x days, months etc.

Also there is the grey area, someone sets up a sit and does not come back, do we wait a week, a month, etc.

I realize that sometimes rules can not be specific due to the nature of the circumstances, but I do believe they can be more clear.

DeletedUser

I agree, but is there a time frame that this has to be done, say x days, months etc.

Also there is the grey area, someone sets up a sit and does not come back, do we wait a week, a month, etc.

I realize that sometimes rules can not be specific due to the nature of the circumstances, but I do believe they can be more clear.

120 day of being sat is the mark, that I believe they have set.