~TNE~ Vs Other tribes (stats)

DeletedUser

Now you can shut up, I still hate you and you're still my enemy.
But I still see parts where respect should be given,
But only to those whom have earned it.

and i was just starting to like you :icon_cry:

well anyway i do still like you :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Then why wait? Why wait a few days later and after wars have already started, perhaps wait until some support was sent out, till some nukes were already sent and lost, best opportunity to strike eh?

Timing is everything, being a TW player you should know that by now. Waiting a little longer to declare war is almost always more beneficial than declaring war the second you feel like it.

And I meant congratulations and good job when I said it, the stats are showing favorable winnings, so all I can say is congrats, no sarcasm was intended if it were taken that way. I'm simply saying to look at the odds and look at what has been taken. I'd say some of TNE can hold their own. I hope to see it drawn out longer with less villages loss, it would be a nice war to see happening for quite some time.

If you weren't being sarcastic, why add the "pffft" at the end of your post? And like others have said, TNE bit off more than they can chew, and that played right into SCIOVA's hand. Wow I thought people were finally done whining about unfair odds, even the LFKD barely says anything about it, with the exception of the occasional few players, and they're fighting way more tribes than ~TNE~ is.

DeletedUser

Timing is everything, being a TW player you should know that by now. Waiting a little longer to declare war is almost always more beneficial than declaring war the second you feel like it.

If you weren't being sarcastic, why add the "pffft" at the end of your post? And like others have said, TNE bit off more than they can chew, and that played right into SCIOVA's hand. Wow I thought people were finally done whining about unfair odds, even the LFKD barely says anything about it, with the exception of the occasional few players, and they're fighting way more tribes than ~TNE~ is.

Typical Sci Council Member Trying to cover his tracks! Ha! ^^

DeletedUser12844

Wow I thought people were finally done whining about unfair odds, even the LFKD barely says anything about it, with the exception of the occasional few players, and they're fighting way more tribes than ~TNE~ is.

That's because they would be mocked for setting up a cartel which backfired on them.
For when LFKD was born, wise men brought them
:scout::axemen::lightcavalry::heavycavalry::ram:
and left with
:clay::iron::wood:.
Unlucky for LFKD was the pile of :spear: left behind

LFKD:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

So the #1 tribe was afraid to declare war at first strike when the opportunity to prove themselves was golden and ripe for the taken! Instead they would rather wait until attacks and support had been moved around? I'm through discussing the measures SCIOVA took before waiting to declare war upon TNE.

I simply said "pffft" because you guys are more lucky than myself, I strive to prove myself in battle each time I see a fight. I make sure to let the person know what they're in for. I could've easily attacked those that BNL were already attacking, just to take the easy route, and remain friends with those in k51 I knew and liked, Instead I chose to go head on into k51 and attack and clear what I could strategically to give myself an advantage and motive to keep pushing forward. Some of my friends joined, others remained, I respect their wishes, I never begged them to join, I never attacked them and forced them to join. It's not who I am, I enjoy this game, it's fun. So let's all keep that in mind, have some fun when you're attacking somebody, talk to them, just because you may kill them, you may find people more respectable than you had imagined.

DeletedUser

Do you honestly think before speaking? Nobody said SCIOVA was afraid to declare war, probably because they weren't. They took a little extra time instead of rushing into things (like ~TNE~ should have done, rather than just randomly declaring war on INW and HOPLOX and sending random nukes), and probably organized offensives, set up claims, etc. so they didn't end up fighting each other, in one big unorganized random mess. Their delay was logical, reasonable, and very effective.

Typical Sci Council Member Trying to cover his tracks! Ha! ^^

Wrong thread I'm guessing...? How was that an attempt to cover my tracks?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They planned to attack VVVK/TNE before that around a week, they just declared war at a point which looked good. Or rather when people got gatherd.

DeletedUser

Tennis, you're so pathetic, you know nothing, have you not been hearing all your tribesmates saying "We've been waiting to take them out since months and months ago" you were already prepared the whole time, you waited and waited, until the time most benefited you. I would suggest YOU WATCH BEFORE YOU SPEAK! You make yourself look more foolish then you actually are, which is sad all in it's own, cause I thought you to be a decent player, seems my judgment served me wrong.

DeletedUser

Tennis, you're so pathetic, you know nothing, have you not been hearing all your tribesmates saying "We've been waiting to take them out since months and months ago" you were already prepared the whole time, you waited and waited, until the time most benefited you. I would suggest YOU WATCH BEFORE YOU SPEAK! You make yourself look more foolish then you actually are, which is sad all in it's own, cause I thought you to be a decent player, seems my judgment served me wrong.

I actually respect them for that. It is a strategical move, a clever and prepared one infact.

DeletedUser

Daikou, you should really just keep quite. You are trying to correct somebody, while being incorrect yourself. You should listen more carefully.

Here's the short story (more of a timeline). We've been wanting to kill VVVk (kat specifically) for months and months and months (close to a year probably). However, we have not been preparing to attack all that time, nor were we willing to attack them that whole time. Wanting and preparing to are quite a bit different.

We got extremely close to de-allying them about 3-4 months ago...however, instead opted to just change to NAP in order to keep better relations with VVV, an ally who has always been good to us. It was only until a little over a month ago did we decide we had enough. About a week before VVVk became TNE I believe. This is when we actually decided we were going to drop our nap and prepare to attack. So a week before they changed over to TNE, we were already preparing to attack....not knowing of their upcoming change to TNE. A week later they changed to TNE. Something we certainly enjoyed as it would make diplomatic talks with other tribes much easier...but certainly not something we were waiting for (had they still been VVVk, we'd have attacked). And thus a month later we were ready to attack...declared war and started.

So there you have it, a simplified timeline of events.

DeletedUser

Daikou, you should really just keep quite. You are trying to correct somebody, while being incorrect yourself. You should listen more carefully.

Here's the short story (more of a timeline). We've been wanting to kill VVVk (kat specifically) for months and months and months (close to a year probably). However, we have not been preparing to attack all that time, nor were we willing to attack them that whole time. Wanting and preparing to are quite a bit different.

SCIOVA has had nothing else to do, why not be prepared, don't feed me your lies, it's only right to remind 3-4 frontline fighters that they're still needing to be ready for the VVVK/TNE campaign at all times.

We got extremely close to de-allying them about 3-4 months ago...however, instead opted to just change to NAP in order to keep better relations with VVV, an ally who has always been good to us. It was only until a little over a month ago did we decide we had enough. About a week before VVVk became TNE I believe. This is when we actually decided we were going to drop our nap and prepare to attack. So a week before they changed over to TNE, we were already preparing to attack....not knowing of their upcoming change to TNE. A week later they changed to TNE. Something we certainly enjoyed as it would make diplomatic talks with other tribes much easier...but certainly not something we were waiting for (had they still been VVVk, we'd have attacked). And thus a month later we were ready to attack...declared war and started.

So immediately after they became TNE you have the opportunity to be about 50% prepped to do battle with their frontlines and instead you opted to sit back and wait as they declared wars and what not, and wait to see how attacks went, until you slid your way in to go ahead and try to say you're at war with them..

So there you have it, a simplified timeline of events.

Regardless, it changes nothing about my opinion of how SCIOVA did things...please no more speaking,you dig your hole further.

DeletedUser

I actually respect them for that. It is a strategical move, a clever and prepared one infact.

Then you're truly pathetic, you'd rather not attack immediately to prove a point and completely shut down their morale, rather wait till others are already attacking and fending off attacks...? Says a lot about yourself.

DeletedUser

I simply said "pffft" because you guys are more lucky than myself, I strive to prove myself in battle each time I see a fight. I make sure to let the person know what they're in for. I could've easily attacked those that BNL were already attacking, just to take the easy route, and remain friends with those in k51 I knew and liked, Instead I chose to go head on into k51 and attack and clear what I could strategically to give myself an advantage and motive to keep pushing forward. Some of my friends joined, others remained, I respect their wishes, I never begged them to join, I never attacked them and forced them to join. It's not who I am, I enjoy this game, it's fun. So let's all keep that in mind, have some fun when you're attacking somebody, talk to them, just because you may kill them, you may find people more respectable than you had imagined.

Stop coming out with all that "I want to make it harder for myself bull..." If you wanted to make it a true challenge for yourself, you would not be mailing HOPLOS players trying to persuade them to join TSE. You even mail players to see if they are active or not before attacking them.. Of course, attacking the less active players. I haven't said anything about this before but I'm sick of hearing you trying to glorify what you are doing.

DeletedUser

Daikou had a few freinds, Cisco was account sat untill a certain date and Mgcare had to be sat so that was planned before we warred I belive. There were many players who were rather expected.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43231

Sciova is a bunch of hypocrites

that being said, they attacked at the perfect time

its a war, and n a war, you attack where your enemy is weakest

judging by how they kicked TNE 6 ways to china and back again, it seems the made the right choice

DeletedUser

Regardless, it changes nothing about my opinion of how SCIOVA did things...please no more speaking,you dig your hole further.
You don't have to believe it Daikou, but you'll still be wrong. And really...it doesn't matter if went to war with TNE when they suddenly left VVVk and started their own wars. That would just be a smart move by SCIOVA. So really...get over yourself.

Makeveli

Wow its now three tribes K.O.W Kings of war and ~TNWE~ ~TNEE~ cant really be good can it.

gherilla

i dont understand one thing:
Why people care so much about Daikou blather.

He cleary proved to be stubborn and stupid,so why anyone must prove anything to him?