~TNE~'s Failure

DeletedUser

what the fun is over?? The empire's attempt at world domination or at least at the western side of the world took a sligth turn

DeletedUser

I am, kinda, the original SCI broke into three tribes, but I still feel and act like an original SCI'er

Actually a part of northern part of SCI who is in SCIOVA surrendered to Flame without fight (I recall I tried hard to prevent it) and then rejoined SCIOVA after Flame collapsed.
I recall SCI guys thought they are done with W5, and started in new world to be closer together. I said GJ - it is not over yet, he stayed and they actually made a come back through several merges with other tribes. Well done, they managed to survive pretty well as you see.

Yes, I am still in my very first original tribe which I joined as ordinarily member, the very first I joined not only in W5 but in TW also.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23324

It's not really the same tribe now, is it Vojd. The amount of mergers this server has is astonishing if not to show how little most people really want to fight. Tribal Hugs is allot closer to what this game is than the jokers may realize.

DeletedUser

It's not really the same tribe now, is it Vojd. The amount of mergers this server has is astonishing if not to show how little most people really want to fight. Tribal Hugs is allot closer to what this game is than the jokers may realize.

Yes, it is the same, we still have old timers, just few days ago a member went inactive who was older than me in tribe and RL. We do not merge, we take people in. Inviting is needed or tribes would consist from one member.

But I agree, some people change too many tribes and merge, re-merge too many times. ~OY~ just went down a tube as example. I was also surprised that K.A.T gave up his personal tribe and so fast, at least they fought for some time before it

But those people happy to be assimilated always surprised me.

DeletedUser

yea. lets not invite any new members so we end up some top 10 tribe with 38 member that can't fight its way out of a paper bag.

Every time you say Tribal hugs , remember this.

LFKD. 4 tribes in the core hugged each other. You guy started it.

DeletedUser

Yes, it is the same, we still have old timers, just few days ago a member went inactive who was older than me in tribe and RL. We do not merge, we take people in. Inviting is needed or tribes would consist from one member.

But I agree, some people change too many tribes and merge, re-merge too many times. ~OY~ just went down a tube as example. I was also surprised that K.A.T gave up his personal tribe and so fast, at least they fought for some time before it

But those people happy to be assimilated always surprised me.

Sciova hitting TNE in thier size is like us hitting Hoplos. A quite difference of tribes, Size and amounts of nukes. Sci is also eating a lor of their own guys so they surely spammed more nukes away. People weren't prepaired for INW, RFG, Sciova.At the same time they were fighting Hoplox and Sciron started to attack them while supporting some of the east.

That's a hell lot of enemies, there was away to split the tribe into several parts and get spy free of sort and asssign key people. However they needed to get clean of things and help to sort thing out. TNE was very good otherwise but they got in a very tight position.

Of course we welcome the people into our own tribe, though things happened a bit fast it doesn't mean that we wouldn't accept them. They got both skilled and smart guys, just need to put more people at use and share tactics. It became to much and that splitting up tribes idea was done to early. It would have been a good move otherwise.

"How many people are there still playing that have been in the same tribe since the day they joined W5?"
This was my first history and the tribesI were in before except -A- kinda pointed out inactives and nobled every guy they could or didn't motivate their players. So to get new players it had to be a new merge each time. When -A- was created and I could get an invite to the academy I said no because of a certain guy who always succeded to make people inactive. I stayed in the old guys and had a squad who mainly keept playing with me for long and still is. Though some people left in time they're still very active though.

These players who leaves got to be replaced lates before you lose to many players to take over for those who leaves. I prefer a high member number specially in these inactive periods. Say you lose 30 then you will have a bunch left and will surely gain more in time. Rather than ending up with sitting people you barely can't gift. Of course you shouldn't merge with everything you see, but if you can get good and active players to join then it's a good point to use.

In OY it was much blue I belive however not those major advancement and future plans. Some wanted to get further and do more, maby a change and get new friends. The TNE guys are doing great in activity, Kat is active and do a lot as well and he can surely help our peopel as well with things. So this is in the way maby a good move on the chessboard.

DeletedUser

The TNE guys are doing great in activity, Kat is active and do a lot as well and he can surely help our peopel as well with things. So this is in the way maby a good move on the chessboard.

That's funny...a conversation about merges is opportunity to plug harboring fugitives. :lol:

I looked at the new map posted of 2-weeks ago and now, and it appears your new member who will help your peopel is pretty much kitty-corner on the map from the TSE core.

There are a lot of dynamics I don't understand in the game. I am interested how K.A.T. will benefit you or anyone else by remaining on W5, aside from serving to rock the boat and waste peoples time with ridiculous plans to rule the world.

DeletedUser

That's funny...a conversation about merges is opportunity to plug harboring fugitives. :lol:

I looked at the new map posted of 2-weeks ago and now, and it appears your new member who will help your peopel is pretty much kitty-corner on the map from the TSE core.

There are a lot of dynamics I don't understand in the game. I am interested how K.A.T. will benefit you or anyone else by remaining on W5, aside from serving to rock the boat and waste peoples time with ridiculous plans to rule the world.

I'm sure at some point even if they did not know it, at least every tribe in this game has recruited refugee before, im sure if you were getting killed that bad, betrayed by your leader you would turn to help as well, this is a game of survival, i dont know many who when getting thier butts handed to em after being kicked hard wouldnt turn to help, KAT turned to help from us as he was being owned

when it comes down to a situation like this, its either look for a way out or stop playing. it would be your choice. im sure you would look for your way out,

long story short, tribes do recruit refugees, youd do the same, and to show the good in this, those who joined us= alive
those who didn't= 0 points. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser23324

yea. lets not invite any new members so we end up some top 10 tribe with 38 member that can't fight its way out of a paper bag.

Every time you say Tribal hugs , remember this.

LFKD. 4 tribes in the core hugged each other. You guy started it.

Did i say people stop inviting?

Lfkd fought tooth and nail for the core, there was no mass academy tribe eating, Mass NAPing , Mass Allying. If there is anything remotley close to total warfare i think the core fight comes pretty close. As to who 'started it' abit like asking how long is a piece of string?

My post just stated that no matter how we sugar coat things, this world as well as others are allot more tribalhugest than some would like to think. As to who the huggers are i will leave that to peoples own intelligence to figure out. I do thankyou for trying to hijack my post and make invisible claims from it, good to know your still hyped up.

DeletedUser

Hey mattius... wasn't he just accusing the LFKD of being mass recruiters not so long ago?

DeletedUser

this is a game of survival, i dont know many who when getting thier butts handed to em after being kicked hard wouldnt turn to help, KAT turned to help from us as he was being owned

Now, someone please correct me if I am wrong, but I see no indication K.A.T. has personally yet to even be attacked. :lol:

I am not a ninja jedi TW'er, I really don't have any interest to sling poo over an argument that a banana is an apple - but I can't help to point out the totally ridiculous string of logic there.

Distorted perceptions are almost always only perpetuated where two or more agree on them, but just because a group exists which can reinforce an absurd notion with you does not legitimatize it in reality.

K.A.T. is like the W5 version of David Koresh. :lol: I seriously hope you see that when he asks you if you've prepared your Nike's and spare change for the space bus to the mother ship. ~TSE~ is better than him, IMO.

But I am open to the possibility that my opinion is total crap, K.A.T. is a good player who is really like a military genius, and that ~TSE~ will learn a lot from his strategical planning. This whole ~TNE~ thing is could be just part of the bigger plan for his inevitable global domination, an enormous multi-faceted super campaign that my intellect is too small to conceive. :lol:

DeletedUser43231

its is quite possible that KAT is a very good player, who just had an ego even bigger, and a mouth that could not be closed with a staple gun and a case of duct tape, and that is TSE keeps him quiet, he may be a great asset

DeletedUser

Indeed, he might become a great asset, back when I talked to him about certain subjects he had everything under control. Except that slight paranoia :icon_rolleyes: But I think that's going to get better now that hes a member in stead of a leader. KAT controlled TNE for a long time, it can't have been easy to push disband... what ever people say it was due to. (I personally go with the crushed tribe morale option)

DeletedUser

We found the pause, stop and play botton.I lvoe the activity he gave our offtopic forums. He know how do to do things, someone just got to listen and be able to agree over things. Always be neutral in a view nd see ones good ideas, I'm really intressted how things will turn out.:)

I had Tacos today so I'm specially happy.:)

lucky charms

Now, someone please correct me if I am wrong, but I see no indication K.A.T. has personally yet to even be attacked. :lol:

I am not a ninja jedi TW'er, I really don't have any interest to sling poo over an argument that a banana is an apple - but I can't help to point out the totally ridiculous string of logic there.

Distorted perceptions are almost always only perpetuated where two or more agree on them, but just because a group exists which can reinforce an absurd notion with you does not legitimatize it in reality.

K.A.T. is like the W5 version of David Koresh. :lol: I seriously hope you see that when he asks you if you've prepared your Nike's and spare change for the space bus to the mother ship. ~TSE~ is better than him, IMO.

But I am open to the possibility that my opinion is total crap, K.A.T. is a good player who is really like a military genius, and that ~TSE~ will learn a lot from his strategical planning. This whole ~TNE~ thing is could be just part of the bigger plan for his inevitable global domination, an enormous multi-faceted super campaign that my intellect is too small to conceive. :lol:

K.A.T reminds me of the french. Talks tough but at the first sign of trouble waves the white flag and runs.

KATspears for sale, never used but drooped by their owners many times.

DeletedUser

fine his TRIBE was getting owned so he jumped out of the sinking boat and swan towards us, good for him hes made a comfy home here. and yes hes a genius in his own, hopping to safety ways. i dont know about him losing ~TNE~ to make domination easier as he basically just fed his enemies, but oh well crap happens. and i doubt you would be wrong if you denied that he can dominate the north-west. actually now that i think about it, feeding your enemies doesnt make you much fo a genius... :icon_confused:

gherilla

Anyway,i think we must thanks to KAT for helping Sciova and Sciron gaining milions and milions of points:icon_biggrin:

And i think others have an share olso

DeletedUser23324

its is quite possible that KAT is a very good player, who just had an ego even bigger, and a mouth that could not be closed with a staple gun and a case of duct tape, and that is TSE keeps him quiet, he may be a great asset

Stranger things have happened.