A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

Jeeze no need to kiss Blue Dots ass, no one listens to him anyways.

....And we're suppost to listen to you?..

1 -?- - Big, holding on.. but everyone on top always falls. Inevidable
2 Ninjas - ..Need to start doing more damage. No bad thoughts about them. Rock on guys.
3 (~SP~) - Doing alright, haven't heard much from them recently.. No doubt that'll change.
4 Wanted - Needs to clean up BBB quickly and move on to bigger things. I think they can handle it.
5 tH -... Haven't heard much from them lately either.
6 *?* - I hate to say it, but they're really scattered.. I'm suprised that they're holding up good. Must be good leadership. But if that goes,.. who knows what'll happen.
7 AXE - Holding strong after the Ez, 3eZ, Ezsky fell apart.
8 +P - Idk much about them.
9 4Horse - Absolute Hosses! I want you guys' autographs. Attack someone big so we can all marvel at the damage you make. ;)
10 BBB - ...yeah you're gonna keep droping. Nice knowing you.
11 TSoH - Just full of suprises
12 (~SS~) - Quickly put together.. We'll just have to see.
13 L2K - Chatted with some of their leaders.. good guys,.. we'll see how they move up the ranks
14 {DMN} - No Comment
15 -BB- - Could go either way.. get stronger with BBB going down.. or they could follow their sister.
16 *X* -... sorry guys but I think you're all in a bad position.. I think ya might get rimmed soon.
17 Godly - VOID.. Well atleast one ex-VOID tribe is still existing
18 LoA - Doing alright.. Better position tan *X*
19 *N~L* - Still watching them
20 VVVK - ..bad name... "Veni Vidi Vici Kings".. Kings... Come on'.. show some historical knowledge.. ugh.. I hope they fall quickly. lol jk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

....And we're suppost to listen to you?..

1 -?- - Big, holding on.. but everyone on top always falls. Inevidable
2 Ninjas - ..Need to start doing more damage. No bad thoughts about them. Rock on guys.
3 (~SP~) - Doing alright, haven't heard much from them recently.. No doubt that'll change.
4 Wanted - Needs to clean up BBB quickly and move on to bigger things. I think they can handle it.
5 tH -... Haven't heard much from them lately either.
6 *?* - I hate to say it, but they're really scattered.. I'm suprised that they're holding up good. Must be good leadership. But if that goes,.. who knows what'll happen.
7 AXE - Holding strong after the Ez, 3eZ, Ezsky fell apart.
8 +P - Idk much about them.
9 4Horse - Absolute Hosses! I want you guys' autographs. Attack someone big so we can all marvel at your distruction. ;)
10 BBB - ...yeah you're gonna keep droping. Nice knowing you.
11 TSoH - About to foil someone's big plans :icon_redface:
12 (~SS~) - Quickly put together.. Since they're interested in westward expansion we'll see how the coordinate attacks.. for a first:lol:
13 L2K - Chatted with some of their leaders.. good guys,.. we'll see how they move up the ranks
14 {DMN} - No Comment
15 -BB- - Could go either way.. get stronger with BBB going down.. or they could follow their sister.
16 *X* -... sorry guys but I think you're all in a bad position.. I think ya might get rimmed soon.
17 Godly - VOID.. Well atleast one ex-VOID tribe is still existing
18 LoA - Doing alright.. Better position tan *X*
19 *N~L* - Still watching them
20 VVVK - ..bad name... "Veni Vidi Vici Kings".. Kings... Come on'.. show some historical knowledge.. ugh.. I hope they fall quickly. lol jk

Wow such hate and anger.... maybe jelousy? ;)

DeletedUser

no actually total awe and respect.
I ment the destruction that you guys make. lol oops maybe I should have described that a little better.

DeletedUser

ya i would re word that because that is not how it sounds LOL

DeletedUser

Jeeze no need to kiss Blue Dots ass, no one listens to him anyways.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?????????????????????

Not true :(

Mr Rogier said:
I can provide you or Acid with whatever mails they wish. Shahnazz left (~SP~) by his own wishes (or that is what I was told). He wanted us to have all of his k73 villages. Until this I have received no word of resentment from (~SP~) on the matter.

I don't care anyway, don't mind that ;P
I just had nothing to say since you're not really doing anything big... that I know of anyway.

the noble man said:
Me on steak night
I'm sure... lol

DeletedUser

1 -?- : No comment
2 Ninjas: -?- needs to change their name to PIRATE and duke it out with them :p
3 (~SP~):If you see them then you are ownt, sadistically of course!
4 Wanted:eek:wning BBB
5 tH :doing whatever heretics do :p
6 *?* :No Comment
7 AXE :hmm somebody must of accidently put AXE instead of 2ez
8 +P :Old R@ge? anyways owning on BBB
9 4Horse :riding their horsies up to everyones villages
10 BBB -getting ownt
11 TSoH -about to bite off more then they can chew :lol:
12 (~SS~) -One helleva big bite :icon_wink:
13 L2K -No comment
14 {DMN} :No Comment
15 -BB- : their sister is getting OWNT
16 *X* :no Comment
17 Godly :Void nubs
18 LoA :No comment
19 *N~L* :no comment
20 VVVK :trying to beat void out for the record

what trying to beat for out for there record you dont even know us sow i think you should shut up really

DeletedUser

what trying to beat for out for there record you dont even know us sow i think you should shut up really

we don't need to know you...we know large familes don't work. ARIA, EZ, VOID, WeRock. Just to name four of them.

DeletedUser

we don't need to know you...we know large familes don't work. ARIA, EZ, VOID, WeRock. Just to name four of them.

and you dont know what we are dowing i am making them all smaler and will quit the famely

DeletedUser

It's amazing how many people with hardly any O/D rating have such opinions about WeRock. I suppose we're seen as a threat to some. We stood up to eZ family who were considerably bigger than us and we're holding our own against the LoA family who are three times our size.

Rumours of our tribe crumbling are greatly exagerated. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Please, stop pretending you're a good tribe, it annoys me :)

And you guys aren't really the ones to talk about OD ranks... >_>

DeletedUser

It's amazing how many people with hardly any O/D rating have such opinions about WeRock. I suppose we're seen as a threat to some. We stood up to eZ family who were considerably bigger than us and we're holding our own against the LoA family who are three times our size.

Rumours of our tribe crumbling are greatly exagerated. :icon_twisted:

Ok I got a couple of things to say. First off your OD is better then mine, and you have more points atm, clearly your not a point whore, so congrats for that. I think you may be the one decent player in your entire family.

BUT overall, the actions of your tribe and its family have lead to its rep. Your family does things like taking in refugees who started a war and then fled when they came back under attack(as WeRock3 did).

Next thing...your family lived aganist a family of point whores that had horrible leadership and you want congrats for that?

As for LOUA and LOA, well how good they really are remains to be seen, I wasn't aware they were at war with the werock family though.

Also the fact that you have so many family branches doesn't help your cause...we tend to view all familes as being horrible because we have yet to see one decent family(if you don't count the ? tribes as a family) in this world. What we have seen is family after family implode on itself...so why should we think your family is any different given its actions? Noble your family and drop down to one branch and maybe you might get some respect.

But I will point out you never see in the forums anything about my tribe crumbling(well ARIA claimed we would, but you can see the outcome of that war.), because someone is looking to attack us. We are a tight group of players that knows what its doing(that can't be said of many tribes sadly).

Your personally may be a good player, but as long as you stick with werock in its current form you will always be looked down on...and by yourself you pose no threat if a real tribe(and by that I mean a tribe that has proven itself in a major war) wanted to wipe out your family they would do so rather easily don't kid yourself over that.

DeletedUser

I think this should be bumped up

1 -?- Great allies, great tribe... will be here for a while
2 Ninjas ummm BYE!!!
3 (~SP~) My tribe... and I do believe Split Personalities explains us. Also expect some fun from us very soon... ;o)
4 Wanted dont know to much about them, except they are here
5 tH So long fair well, I have to say good bye
6 *?* What can I say
7 +P What can anyone say, lol!!! gotta have fun LL
8 4Horse 4 horses for all of them, no wonder they move slow
9 AXE I dunno... what do ya think
10 BBB Yet again, WHO???
11 {DMN} ummm noobs tha lot of ya
12 TSoH bye is easy to say
13 (~SS~) The ones making TSoH go bye bye
14 L2K yet another noob tribe, trying to be famous... you know what I talking about
15 *X* Y and Zzzzzzz
16 Godly I am the only Godly one here
17 -BB- WHOooo
18 LoA huh?
19 *N~L* what
20 V V VK you did what to who in who's back yard?

Last edited by a moderator:

g0liath

8 4Horse 4 horses for all of them, no wonder they move slow

Lol, perhaps we should recruit heavily from a tribe falling apart... then we could be #3 instead of you? Don't forget you were lower in rank prior to your mass recruiting venture. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lol, perhaps we should recruit heavily from a tribe falling apart... then we could be #3 instead of you? Don't forget you were lower in rank prior to your mass recruiting venture. :icon_wink:

mass recruiting venture, lol!!! well... let me say, you misunderstand the statement, clearly some do not pick up on the subtle jukes embroided in the comments I have made... I was not actually commenting on your tribe in general, in fact I don't know to much about 4horse, nor do I care to... I simply made a joke on the name... so, do not be so defensive...