Most hated/disliked tribes on W15

DeletedUser

no, they really sucked though when i was in K25 lol, i was scared shitless for about 3 weeks when they were dominating everyone lol
I was actually talking about my mini-DAMN tribe now..but thanks for the walk down memory lane. :lol:

DeletedUser

I let a friend onto my account, and he naturally had a little fiddle around with my villages. He sent some HeavyCav attacks to Dragon from my QuickSupport village. They came back relatively unharmed.

He had, 10k Swordsman. No Spears. The same thing happened but with a regular nuke, yet again, no spears. Next morning, I wake up and find something. Dragon sent every nuke he had at me :icon_smile:. And he still lost.

Besides, if you kick him, I can kick him right in the gonads with a noble-train.

and why would i kick him and i dint know anything abouth it that he is attacking you

DeletedUser

He defends villages with 10k swordsman and he is inactive.
Is that not enough reason to boot him?

Harbinger of death

I let a friend onto my account, and he naturally had a little fiddle around with my villages. He sent some HeavyCav attacks to Dragon from my QuickSupport village. They came back relatively unharmed.

He had, 10k Swordsman. No Spears. The same thing happened but with a regular nuke, yet again, no spears. Next morning, I wake up and find something. Dragon sent every nuke he had at me :icon_smile:. And he still lost.

Besides, if you kick him, I can kick him right in the gonads with a noble-train.

this is the most "hated/disliked TRIBES" thread not "funny attacks succesful defense"

so i suggest u go to the right thread

DeletedUser

How can you keep track of a conversation if it suddenly jumps threads multiple times?

This is why we need a GD.

HoldMyOwn

verm eats humble pie all day, but imagine if he went on a diet and stopped. His arrogance would be hugeeeeeeeeee ;)

joshh08

i think we'd all be killed by his rage (and i don't mean in-game)

DeletedUser

*X* and =X=. Bunch of PWs gota team up on one player! lolz but dont bother me. They can take me but not the tribe!

DeletedUser

NO!!!!!!! ITS *X* DONT FIGHT IT I WANT EVERY1 THAT IS READING THIS TO MESSEGE THE LEADER OF *X* AND SAY SHE IS A NOOB iv also heard its a guy tho to but who knows :D

Harbinger of death

NO!!!!!!! ITS *X* DONT FIGHT IT I WANT EVERY1 THAT IS READING THIS TO MESSEGE THE LEADER OF *X* AND SAY SHE IS A NOOB iv also heard its a guy tho to but who knows :D

u my friend are a noob

:icon_rolleyes: