Most hated/disliked tribes on W15

Harbinger of death

you may say everything abouth me i dont care abouth that

but the players that are in my tribe are still in my tribe nowbody is inactive

only 2 players that are band thats all

and my players arent scared to attack believe me thy stand by there word and will fight to everybody when needed

as my dukes tryin to say

there are no iternal problems in v v vk as a tribe but the family (former)
is no loner a problem ive ordered the meger of our 2 remainin branches into a academy and that will be our only family branch for now on no other branches shall be created

DeletedUser

you may say everything abouth me i dont care abouth that

but the players that are in my tribe are still in my tribe nowbody is inactive

only 2 players that are band thats all

and my players arent scared to attack believe me thy stand by there word and will fight to everybody when needed

fine maybe ur players are not scared its possible im make an error putting all ur players in that because some of them are courageous and good player who have my respect but im sure my leaders will never be traitors and for me IN MY OWN OPINION NOT THE OPINION OF MY TRIBE thats why vvvk is the most disslike tribe in w15

Harbinger of death

fine maybe ur players are not scared its possible im make an error putting all ur players in that because some of them are courageous and good player who have my respect but im sure my leaders will never be traitors and for me IN MY OWN OPINION NOT THE OPINION OF MY TRIBE thats why vvvk is the most disslike tribe in w15

u are so ignorant should i even to explain how retarded that statement was would be to betray info of my tribe on forumns

just because we dropped u as allies doesnt make us traitors we dropp u because u were hostile towards us and even noblesd my pa

theres more trust me so dont go commentting on bullspit rumors u dont have spit about

DeletedUser

stop you bickering ou guys went to a NAP anyways so stop being aggressive

DeletedUser

I believe your tribe is getting much better, but you still have a flaw.

It's name is Dragon11826.

DeletedUser

i will stop answering u because i dont want to all ppl know about that and cypher im not aggresive lolzz im just loyal and hate ppl whos not like i say in my profile on game my loyalty will be alwyas to my leaders and i will protect them and my tribe with all i have

and like i say its game the purpose of this is to have fun!!!!

devilican

tut, Im sure acid god will remember my "slight" connection to his drop in rank to 10th place 6 months ago :D

DeletedUser

I really don't like (~SS~), sorry but Antyrael is also an attention Whore, just like Blue dot. hmmmm so that's why (~SS~) and (~SP~) are family, they're members share the same characteristics. ;)

DeletedUser

Ah it feels great getting attention from you cyhboy, makes me feel so special.

DeletedUser

Lol... anyway, who's the most hated tribe now?
-?-, SP? SS?
Of the ones that actually are in the top-20 right now.

DeletedUser

Really?

That's cool, I thought everybody took tH and Ninjas side in this war.

drkmyrm

Really?

That's cool, I thought everybody took tH and Ninjas side in this war.

I dunno aye, I didn't and I always liked -?- and *?* from the start :). By the way does anyone elses forum time say feburary the 17th :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Lol..

Anyway, I'd guess that we're more hated than tH since they aren't really on the forums as much as some of us are... (okay, only me, and I'm so hated that there's a lot that I can spare and give my tribemates :D)

DeletedUser

I think the most hated would be tH. Those guys are so arrogant.

Most of us are only as arrogant as we can back it up. Anyway, pretty much all the arrogant top tribes are involved in the main conflict now so we'll see who has the rights to their cocky attitudes when the dust settles.

DeletedUser

and why is that

I let a friend onto my account, and he naturally had a little fiddle around with my villages. He sent some HeavyCav attacks to Dragon from my QuickSupport village. They came back relatively unharmed.

He had, 10k Swordsman. No Spears. The same thing happened but with a regular nuke, yet again, no spears. Next morning, I wake up and find something. Dragon sent every nuke he had at me :icon_smile:. And he still lost.

Besides, if you kick him, I can kick him right in the gonads with a noble-train.