Most hated/disliked tribes on W15

DeletedUser

Most hated tribe is Ultra

:axemen::icon_evil:

What did we ever do to you - kill some support? :)

NO!!!!!!! ITS *X* DONT FIGHT IT I WANT EVERY1 THAT IS READING THIS TO MESSEGE THE LEADER OF *X* AND SAY SHE IS A NOOB iv also heard its a guy tho to but who knows :D

She's not a noob - she's a decent player trying to lead a lot of noobs!

DeletedUser

Lets see most hated tribes....

1. 4horse...
2. 4horse
3. 4horse...

Damn bastards ruining the tribal hugs experence for the rest of us.

g0liath

Lets see most hated tribes....

1. 4horse...
2. 4horse
3. 4horse...

Damn bastards ruining the tribal hugs experence for the rest of us.

lol, I think you are our biggest fan! Except of course HoD... he actually doesn't like us! :lol:

DeletedUser

lol ppl dont like 4horse jsute because they rims tribes but personaly i like them they are aggresive and never scared like when eZ familly started

DeletedUser

{IP} Needs to be on here, They kicked and nobled so many of their members yet I was still surprised when it happened to me :(

DeletedUser

lol, I think you are our biggest fan! Except of course HoD... he actually doesn't like us! :lol:

No I just hate your tribe second most to tH so it seems like I am your biggest fan by comparsion.

But really the tribes I hate the most are ANY AND ALL FAMILY TRIBES....not going to list them there are too many and they all need to die.

Oh and I dislike L2K for being Aria refugees.

DeletedUser

LoA is what i have to say.
they broke a NAP with a tribe half their size, now are only winning on stats because they take out smaller players from the smaller tribes in the family lol.

If you know about the war LoA have got themselves into, search LoA, LoDA and LoUA vs the biggest tribe on the other side (not saying any names) and the other side are doing rather well.:axemen::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

mark 0

i hate TSOH caus they had a guy who nobeled 6 vills from me and now he turns innactive and his tribe is eating him(narutocrazy)

DeletedUser

i hate TSOH caus they had a guy who nobeled 6 vills from me and now he turns innactive and his tribe is eating him(narutocrazy)

then take your vills back and dont hate that player this just means he is better as you

mark 0

well too bad i cant take them back caus these vills where the only ones i had:icon_wink:
(before i restarted):icon_sad:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I don't know i think Anty and Red are just about tied :lol:

Woa, woa, I refuse to be bunched with RedHunter. I am at least 1 point above on a scale of 1-10.

What are we tied in again? :icon_wink:

Antyrael

DeletedUser

Woa, woa, I refuse to be bunched with RedHunter. I am at least 1 point above on a scale of 1-10.

What are we tied in again? :icon_wink:

Antyrael
Only one point above antyrael? I would have put you at least 3-4 points above me on this scale...even though I have no clue what scale it is.

DeletedUser

I believe it's who the biggest fan of 4Horse is.. I recall anty arguing or something with one of the leaders (g0liath and cypher act too DAMN! similar for me to remember)...