299 Spartans Mass Recruiting Here

tak666

You got guide how to recruit some1 and ask him to send is troop to help defend a tribe menber and will is troop are gone you noble him?

Hope we next to each other this time i wont make mistake 2 time

tak666

DeletedUser

You got guide how to recruit some1 and ask him to send is troop to help defend a tribe menber and will is troop are gone you noble him?

Hope we next to each other this time i wont make mistake 2 time

tak666
HAHAHAH!! I would love to see that! Revenge is a dish served cold

DeletedUser

Tak you attempted to noble me before with your tribe(15 of you in my 30x30). What was i ment to do *Sigh*

@ Wolfren: Yeah I feel this will be the 1. My exams will be over in a few days and I may be only on for 4-5 hours a day during weekdays for the 1st week or so but after that, Me >>>> Real Life.

@ Zombie, What specifically would you like to know?

DeletedUser

so this is actualy going to be seriouse!
i might be playing, but not sure if my premade is coming here until the settings are revealed! and i might go solo till nobles come out!

unless kebabe has a spt for me ;)

DeletedUser

CoA Is Now Officially Ready:

300DDDDDDdone.jpg

Internally Bleeding

Looks like a promising tribe.Hopefully with kebabe's knowledge these newbies can go far.

DeletedUser

Looks like a promising tribe.Hopefully with kebabe's knowledge these newbies can go far.

Don't make me post our Skype convo here :icon_rolleyes:

And I was going to use your name instead but your user is too long.

McLovinn, all love bro :icon_wink:(No homo)

Internally Bleeding

Don't make me post our Skype convo here :icon_rolleyes:

And I was going to use your name instead but your user is too long.

McLovinn, all love bro :icon_wink:(No homo)

Why don't you show us all your learning methods(make a thread) instead of just some blessed newbies who will have the honor to be lead and taught by you.
Post the skype convo...who cares.

DeletedUser

Why don't you show us all your learning methods(make a thread) instead of just some blessed newbies who will have the honor to be lead and taught by you.
Post the skype convo...who cares.

What do you mean by my learning methods? Go into detail of what you want and I will gladly.

As JR said, W20 is W20. W26 is W26

DeletedUser

That r me.

I come from Jamaica, am English, and live in Boston. I'm lost in Nepal currently.