299 Spartans Mass Recruiting Here

DeletedUser

i have a mail its start-over before its too late :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

TW stats can determine most but not all things. If tribalwars stats was the only judge of ability i would never make it into a premade. I only started again in world 21 and havent found a world i liked since then. WWorld 23 was very close to becoming my sole world if i didnt get nobled.

Nauzhror

TW stats can determine most but not all things. If tribalwars stats was the only judge of ability i would never make it into a premade. I only started again in world 21 and havent found a world i liked since then. WWorld 23 was very close to becoming my sole world if i didnt get nobled.

Remind to be thankful I had better placement than you. I've never been cleared and of my 52,689 OD on W23 only 1,392 of it is ODD so more or less I have a bunch of pansies in my 7x7 that don't hardly fight back. I'm betting you're a lot more skilled player than I am and I'd have been nobled long ago if I wasn't surrounded by said pansies.

Oh and I wasn't calling kebabe or the What? members surrounding me pansies..really. :p (On the other hand I was calling all the DFX-A members pansies.)

DeletedUser

Agreed. Most of the older worlds have erased my stats from them. Also, TWstats just show stats, they dont show what kind of situation the person was in.
Someone could have a high OD and then lose all villages, but you wouldnt know if he was surrounded by enemies and was just worn out, our surrounded by allies and just suck. :icon_biggrin:

shmegg

Whichever continent I end up in, If we get to choose I will be up north and work my way down, I will be making a tribe. Not aimed at any target audience. However, mainly for "Average" players who wish to take their ability and gaming to the next level.

I have about 8 unusual guides ready atm, a clear set of my/our ambitions. This isn't uTeach or like it.

More Info will come soon.

Regards,
Kebabe8
will this be in the rim or the core or the outer core or what?

DeletedUser

I might play W26 just for a bit, maybe for a long time and if i'm near kebabe ill mail asking for an invite ;)

DeletedUser

Heh, kebab8 decided to try it TATEC way:icon_wink:. Can be interesting, cause it worked very well in W23, and can work well here...

DeletedUser

Tilly, i do. Ask Yank. Hence why i am getting him to sit for me in W25. I've done 2 today. And I told him i will be pretty inactive and the start of the world aswell.

@Jupper: What? Im confused sorry :/ EDIT: I understand what you mean now. But my mass recruiting is abit different. Ask Wicker ;)

@Shamegg: 75% chance it'll be core. It'll take me a few hours to get back from school so :) I don't like rim or even semi rim. All the action's in the core ;)

DeletedUser

The rim is very fun actually.:) Too easy and sometimes inactive but perfect if you want to play the game one or two hours a day and not suck into hours after hours to full days on each day.

Rim > Core.:icon_wink:

Tillyboy

I am going to start both worlds tribe less for once :icon_surprised:

I have a co-player who wants to found our own tribe but I dought anyone will join XD

Red Xiii

I'll join if the setting turns out to be starting location choice.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Whichever continent I end up in, If we get to choose I will be up north and work my way down, I will be making a tribe. Not aimed at any target audience. However, mainly for "Average" players who wish to take their ability and gaming to the next level.

I have about 8 unusual guides ready atm, a clear set of my/our ambitions. This isn't uTeach or like it.

More Info will come soon.

Regards,
Kebabe8

Also picking north?

Gosh, tribal Conflict :icon_eek: