299 Spartans Mass Recruiting Here

Internally Bleeding

What do you mean by my learning methods? Go into detail of what you want and I will gladly.

As JR said, W20 is W20. W26 is W26

Why you didn't post our skype convo?Btw I have another convo too,where you show yourself...

Internally Bleeding

Go ahead and post it

[03:29:32] Nauzhror says: I'm afraid kebabe just got burned by mohua moreso than IB
[03:29:33] Daniel Lane (DC) says: actually, it's severely lacking all the vital needs! someone please save us
[03:29:42] Kebabe8 says: Na
[03:29:45] Nauzhror says: I mean it's expected that IB insults Kebabe, mohua is not. :p
[03:29:47] Kebabe8 says: Mohua really <3's me ;)
[03:30:30] Kebabe8 says: But anyway, im leaving this 1. Morthy keeps owning me :p Let me know if you guys want in except IB :)
[03:30:46] Daniel Lane (DC) says: I might as well
[03:30:50] Daniel Lane (DC) says: I don't have anything better to do
[03:30:53] Internally Bleeding says: dont mention me
[03:31:11] Kebabe8 says: I wont. Go slit your wrists
[03:31:15] *** Kyle left this chat
[03:31:43] Internally Bleeding says: man these dumbasses wont leave me alone.
[03:31:51] Kebabe8 says: Including your mother :)
[03:31:53] Daniel Lane (DC) says: which ones?
[03:31:57] Kebabe8 says: Im down at your level now
[03:32:01] Kebabe8 says: Insulting time :)
[03:32:12] Kebabe8 says: IB, your mums toes fell off yesterday (what kind of dumb insult is that anyway)

DeletedUser

[03:32:01] Kebabe8 says: Insulting time

I think you missed bolding that part.

Internally Bleeding

[03:32:01] Kebabe8 says: Insulting time

I think you missed bolding that part.

when did I ever mention your mother? Man I don't have to go that low,as I know the difference between us. Just go see the pic of my crib and compare it to the place you call home, Im a diff level from you kid,in many aspects.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

when did I ever mention your mother? Man I don't have to go that low,as I know the difference between us. Just go see the pic of my crib and compare it to the place you call home, Im a diff level from you kid,in many aspects.

Great. Boast about having nice big mansion, a ferrari, large cookies, a 34 DD wife, yet you spend your day arguig with a 15 year old about his leadership skills on an online strategic game :icon_rolleyes:

Internally Bleeding

Great. Boast about having nice big mansion, a ferrari, large cookies, a 34 DD wife, yet you spend your day arguig with a 15 year old about his leadership skills on an online strategic game :icon_rolleyes:

Im 16,studying in Cambridge,I have no ferrari,no wife. I like playing TW(typing in english is a good thing too),what else...yeh I don't like cookies. I'll pm you,dont reply.

DeletedUser

internal will you be playin this wrld? and kebabe, red font?

DeletedUser

I never said my name was good either.

Just saying, I just found it a bit funny tbh.

IB, if you have a ferrari and a wife with 34 DD... what the hell are you doing on TW? Man, with that kind of life... I would not be sitting on the computer everyday. :icon_eek:

Internally Bleeding

Just saying, I just found it a bit funny tbh.

IB, if you have a ferrari and a wife with 34 DD... what the hell are you doing on TW? Man, with that kind of life... I would not be sitting on the computer everyday. :icon_eek:

Quoted for fail.Srr had to do. Im in a college and they close my door after a certain time,wtf am I supposed to do,sleep since 10 pm...?
Said this forums will be free off me ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

yup, you know the team with like the most salary in mlb/nhl/nba/nfl too i think, and who just can't make the playoffs