ppl who still have 26-50 pts in ...

DeletedUser51089

k45,k55 etc

just start over i have nothin to farm because u stupid noobs exist just quit ,delete acount ,restart something because u arent worth the time

:icon_rolleyes: sheesh

DeletedUser

1 more day until beginner protection is over right? Be patient my friend :)

DeletedUser

Lol? Im in between those numbers.. I bet im still better then you ^.^

DeletedUser

i have 1 or 2 players in my tribe only just over 50 points and tbh they would rim you anyday :icon_wink: as for me i have just researched axes and am the rank 2 nub

DeletedUser50209

Hey we all know that this game is all about points and nothing else!! Duh!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

k45,k55 etc

just start over i have nothin to farm because u stupid noobs exist just quit ,delete acount ,restart something because u arent worth the time

some people their are still better then you, you should like bp because I bet you will become someone farm.

LastApparatus

Meh. All big mouthed shit talking forum goers get theirs. Watch out Zen Master15.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

k45,k55 etc

you can quote me now, you will be farmed, just wait your turn, and hey your not much better you got 100 ranked 5000 :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: idc

nub its called an alias.... popesquirellythethird = Armegar as everybody knows :icon_rolleyes: except for you apparently >_> mail meh in game if you really need confirmation :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser47311

nub its called an alias.... popesquirellythethird = Armegar as everybody knows :icon_rolleyes: except for you apparently >_> mail meh in game if you really need confirmation :icon_neutral:

Quite Frankly, you dont see to experenced if you think being #2 atm is a good job... At the begining of the world points mean nothing.... So why dont you just be quiet?