ppl who still have 26-50 pts in ...

DeletedUser

Well, I was good friends with some of the older mods and admins but the new ones tend to ignore me so I doubt that I can make you go away.

And BTW, dont talk about somones army until BP wears off because thats all crap until you get scouts into thier village...

And you claim to hate noobs... [whisper]I think he's emo and full of self hate[/whisper]

DeletedUser

Well, I was good friends with some of the older mods and admins but the new ones tend to ignore me so I doubt that I can make you go away.

And BTW, dont talk about somones army until BP wears off because thats all crap until you get scouts into thier village...

And you claim to hate noobs... [whisper]I think he's emo and full of self hate[/whisper]
Umm do you need reading classes or are you an ignorant person??
I said I hate noobs who have no army and send you a mail asking you to restart

You may be good at writing, but there no point if you can't read what someone has written

PS: I'm not surprised at all that they ignore you

DeletedUser

Oh god, viper just kill yourself already, it will save us from all your future stupidity

DeletedUser

Thesaurus: ignorant

adjective

Without education or knowledge: illiterate, nescient, uneducated, uninstructed, unlearned, unschooled, untaught. See knowledge/ignorance.

Exhibiting lack of education or knowledge: backward, benighted, primitive, unenlightened. See knowledge/ignorance.

Not aware or informed: innocent, oblivious, unacquainted, unaware, unconscious, unenlightened, unfamiliar, uninformed, unknowing, unwitting. Idioms: in the dark. See knowledge/ignorance.

Which definition do I fit exactly?

DeletedUser

illiterate - a person who can't read or write
but in your case you can write

DeletedUser48847

@ Black, do you mean which definition does he fit exactly? I guess: unschooled.

DeletedUser

Sooo, That means I am not illiterate.... wait, I'll get a dictionary for that too just in case.

DeletedUser

Sooo, That means I am not illiterate.... wait, I'll get a dictionary for that too just in case.
it means that you're not literate or illiterate
since you need to be able to read and write to be literate

DeletedUser

*Unable to read and write*
Direct qoute, note that it says "read and write".

DeletedUser

Ok, how can I conviniently answer your questions if I cant read..?

DeletedUser

Ok, how can I conviniently answer your questions if I cant read..?
I guess its just you guessing what im gonna write

BTW its conveniently and not conviniently, since you're so interested in grammar

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48847

I guess its just you guessing what im gonna write

Well, that doesn't prove anything because he's just "guessing" what you are "going" (futur!) to write. He can still "read and write", tho.

If you don't want him to guess what you're going to write, just don't write.

DeletedUser

Your lack of intelligence has redifined my imaginiation of complete stupidity. However your persistance in sticking with something which will drive you so far into the ground that you will never, ever see light again, is impressive, although it reveals the apparence of your lack of intelligence. Therefore you have impressed and disappointed me all in one go, and just so that you cant stick with this stupidity any further, I NEVER guess.

DeletedUser

Somebody shoot me!!! .... if this is an indication of what will happen on this world when BP goes then I'ma gonna love this world!!