ppl who still have 26-50 pts in ...

DeletedUser

Quite Frankly, you dont see to experenced if you think being #2 atm is a good job... At the begining of the world points mean nothing.... So why dont you just be quiet?

did i say i thought it was good do i need to put my sarcasm tages on for you?:icon_rolleyes: do i really?(if you didnt notice i called myself the number 2 nub.. how could you miss the sarcasm:icon_surprised:) Acually nublet , points at the beggining of the world mean something... it meanss the player is more active and farming a lot... :lol:i already have axes researched does that make meh a noob? no :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser18543

Quite Frankly, you dont see to experenced if you think being #2 atm is a good job... At the begining of the world points mean nothing.... So why dont you just be quiet?

or at basically anytime for that matter

DeletedUser18543

did i say i thought it was good do i need to put my sarcasm tages on for you?:icon_rolleyes: do i really?(if you didnt notice i called myself the number 2 nub.. how could you miss the sarcasm:icon_surprised:) Acually nublet , points at the beggining of the world mean something... it meanss the player is more active and farming a lot... :lol:i already have axes researched does that make meh a noob? no :icon_neutral:

no not really. you can farm a lot and be active but put all of your resources into troops

DeletedUser

no not really. you can farm a lot and be active but put all of your resources into troops

:icon_confused: why? unless you plan on either having a defense vill or having a mix vill? i only build 100 spears then research axes then kill of the spears as soon as i get LC

DeletedUser

Even if any of you tried anything on zenmaster

His tribe, (also mine) would kick your ass to the curb

DeletedUser47311

:icon_confused: why? unless you plan on either having a defense vill or having a mix vill? i only build 100 spears then research axes then kill of the spears as soon as i get LC

and i'm 100 points and have about 100 spears... and by tomarrow i will have axes as well...

Points are useless....

DeletedUser

and i'm 100 points and have about 100 spears... and by tomarrow i will have axes as well...

Points are useless....

:S erm i have 100 spears and i have researched axes my points kinda reflect my resource pit lv and the fact i'm halfway to LC :icon_neutral:

and yes points are useless like your my penis is bigger than yours attitude its lame

robj

If you are farming such that you only have units training and you are not also constantly building then you are not optimizing your farming or got shafted with nearby greys.

If you don't have enough farms nearby to max both queues you would be really shooting yourself in the foot to be queueing troops instead of buildings at this point ... since you won't be able to farm more with those additional troops.

Points by themselves are not so bad at this point: you don't need tons of troops now unless you can actually farm with all of them!

You just need to maximize the # of troops you have when protection actually ends in a day or two :icon_wink:

DeletedUser51089

true but for players that have been around 2 days and are still at 38 pts around here arent growin and are inactive so call me a big mouth if u want i still think their waistin time and space and obviously ppl agree as its all over the forumns in different places ppl writin the samething just when i make a thread about them beein inactive so early make me a "big mouth" as ive never said and big and bad threats i merely stated the position of these inactive that realy have a bad start and if i dont have the right to be here neather does anyone else so lets not start that "new world flamin" habit up again as it always happens do to the fact of realy ignorant posters

DeletedUser

k45,k55 etc

just start over i have nothin to farm because u stupid noobs exist just quit ,delete acount ,restart something because u arent worth the time

:icon_rolleyes: sheesh
How about you stop asking others to restart and you restart yourself
I'm sure your neighbors would be happy

Either make them restart(once beginner protection is over) or stfu

DeletedUser51089

How about you stop asking others to restart and you restart yourself
I'm sure your neighbors would be happy

Either make them restart(once beginner protection is over) or stfu
:icon_rolleyes: here we go tryin to flame

im gonna quit while im ahead :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

i have 1 or 2 players in my tribe only just over 50 points and tbh they would rim you anyday :icon_wink: as for me i have just researched axes and am the rank 2 nub

your full of shit...no way you have axes with under 50 points. But nice try.

DeletedUser

Hi flamers from W15! :|
*Runs*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: here we go tryin to flame

im gonna quit while im ahead :icon_biggrin:
I'm not trying to flame you
I'm just pissed off because every single noob sends you a message like "join my tribe or be my farm" or "restart now"
It pisses me off so much
They have like 1 spear in their village and they talk about having a "mighty army" which shall make me restart

Thats why either make someone restart or just stfu

DeletedUser

I'm not trying to flame you
I'm just pissed off because every single noob sends you a message like "join my tribe or be my farm" or "restart now"
It pisses me off so much
They have like 1 spear in their village and they talk about having a "mighty army" which shall make me restart

Thats why either make someone restart or just stfu

oh just get off the forums douche