The Order declares on HIRE

DeletedUser

why do u say it wont be spam RAT MAN ? and HIRE will push u guys ul see

Rat Man says SPAM can't do much anyway against us, they lost once as HIRE-S, they will lose again should the be foolish enough to declare.

Rat Man doesn't see any HIRE pushing the Order, Rat Man does see alot of pushing into HIRE's territory by the SINs and the Order.

celticprincess

hmmm maybe rat man might get too much cheese to handle soon enough

DeletedUser

Rat Man says SPAM can't do much anyway against us, they lost once as HIRE-S, they will lose again should the be foolish enough to declare.

Rat Man doesn't see any HIRE pushing the Order, Rat Man does see alot of pushing into HIRE's territory by the SINs and the Order.

You wait Zevahc. You think our village masses are empty? Just you wait till we pull things together.

DeletedUser

You wait Zevahc. You think our village masses are empty? Just you wait till we pull things together.

On a serious note, I do hope to see HIRE pull it together and start throwing some punches back. I know you guys have the good players to do it, not sure what is taking this long. As well my comments about how ORD enjoys wars because it prevents inactivity, this war is actually causing inactivity because everyone we attack gets moved out of HIRE and declared inactive.

DeletedUser

I will call you a noob for the 4th time now, calling someone with a 10211 point average a pointwhore is a quite noobish thing to say :icon_wink:.

I insulted you by calling you a noob, which is far less worse than calling someone asshole or stupid bastard.

I'm a Duke of the Order and I have respect for everyone except celticprince and you since a couple of posts ago. And who are you to say that I do not have self-respect? You know nothing about me.

Hey like I already said: call us whatever you want, we are going to continue taking your villages.

Nice failed picture by the way. Real pro-Paintjob.

you forgot to mention SPTS or SPTS2 in there amongst the things you dont respect. Yeah, one thing our leadership (SPAM) is better than your at is staying out of forum brawls and low repetitive derrogative arguments...

@djspark - hmm, it isnt HIRE thats been kicking their inactives

Last edited by a moderator:

celticprincess

On a serious note, I do hope to see HIRE pull it together and start throwing some punches back. I know you guys have the good players to do it, not sure what is taking this long. As well my comments about how ORD enjoys wars because it prevents inactivity, this war is actually causing inactivity because everyone we attack gets moved out of HIRE and declared inactive.

hey dont worry we took u out of k25 easy enough the same will be said to were u are now

DeletedUser

Dont worry we will :icon_wink:. Rats and vultures dont scare us. Maybe if you were real like O~SIN I would have more respect, but all you are is scum,dirt. Your time is ticking.

DeletedUser

[[459]HIRED-For-Drifter (263|35) K02 9,479 starcrossed [~Or.D~] drifterminesh [HIRE] 28th October 2008 - 04:45:59
[[448]HIRED-For-Drifter (263|31) K02 9,455 starcrossed [~Or.D~] drifterminesh [HIRE] 26th October 2008 - 11:14:29
[[447]HIRED-For-Drifter (260|39) K02 9,479 starcrossed [~Or.D~] drifterminesh [HIRE] 25th October 2008 - 20:47:18
[[446]HIRED-For-Drifter (256|39) K02 9,479 starcrossed [~Or.D~] drifterminesh [HIRE] 25th October 2008 - 17:47:22
[[443]HIRED-For-Drifter (258|33) K02 9,479 starcrossed [~Or.D~] drifterminesh [HIRE] 25th October 2008 - 10:38:42
[[442]HIRED-For-Drifter (258|34) K02 9,479 starcrossed [~Or.D~] drifterminesh [HIRE] 25th October 2008 - 10:14:01
[[439]HIRED-For-Drifter (255|38) K02 9,602 starcrossed [~Or.D~] drifterminesh [HIRE] 23rd October 2008 - 09:03:28
[[436]HIRED-For-Drifter (255|36) K02 9,735 starcrossed [~Or.D~] drifterminesh [HIRE] 21st October 2008 - 11:45:32
[[414]HIRED-The Order (324|32) K03 9,784 corinski [~Or.D~] drifterminesh [HIRE] 11th October 2008 - 13:55:53
[[411]HIRED-The Order (321|29) K03 9,734 corinski [~Or.D~] drifterminesh [HIRE] 10th October 2008 - 16:11:19
[[410]HIRED-The Order (322|31) K03 9,734 corinski [~Or.D~] drifterminesh [HIRE] 09th October 2008 - 10:36:45
[[403]HIRE[D]rifterMinesh (321|30) K03 9,734 corinski [~Or.D~] drifterminesh [HIRE] 08th October 2008 - 17:20:02
[[394]HIRE[D]rifterMinesh (316|29) K03 9,734 corinski [~Or.D~] drifterminesh [HIRE] 06th October 2008 - 12:42:31
[[394]HIRE[D]rifterMinesh (272|42) K02 9,465 starcrossed [~Or.D~] drifterminesh [HIRE] 05th October 2008 - 19:54:31
[[395]HIRE[D]rifterMinesh (331|29) K03 9,857 corinski [~Or.D~] drifterminesh [HIRE] 05th October 2008 - 18:40:23
[[396]HIRE[D]rifterMinesh (332|27) K03 9,813 corinski [~Or.D~] drifterminesh [HIRE] 05th October 2008 - 10:32:18
K3. 102 (320|54) K03 9,565 moroveus [~Or.D~] drifterminesh [HIRE] 04th October 2008 - 12:07:18
[[282]HIRED-For-HER (311|46) K03 10,213 moroveus [~Or.D~] drifterminesh [HIRE]

Oh really? DID I NOT HURT YOU? *fluffy bunny*
I have more conquers on Corinski after you kicked her. *fluffy bunny*. Check your *fluffy* facts first asshole.

I hate to rain on your parade 'an all, But those are outposts, Outposts which as far as I know, Starcrossed didn't even have supported, Its not massively difficult to take 10 unsupported villages :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Nah I have reports.

And dom, you always seem to 'hate' or 'dislike' flaming me and such but there you are flaming away. It's been so a few times already :icon_wink: Makes me feel you really 'like' flaming me :icon_cry:

Yes Jessica HIRE is around, stronger, better, drifter, badder, meaner bigger.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know what you mean Nakoro, but I believe I have the freedom of choice. He hasn't screwed anyone or HIRE, it's just the way people here think cause they are not in HIRE. Like I said before I know things in HIRE so I know what I am doing. If you know what I know you will think like me too.

:lol: Damn you, Your gonna make me contradict you again :icon_eek:. I hate to say it but Rich being Rich was a major factor in HIRE-S leaving the family, In HIRE-H leaving the family, He is also the reason why your diplomacy operates like a ping pong ball, No mail ever sent to him by a NAP seems to get answered, Makes us feel appreciated? Geez...sure :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Still merging into other tribes, illiterate leadership, crack capital of the world and the only state where public buggering is legal?

DeletedUser

And dom, you always seem to 'hate' or 'dislike' flaming me and such but there you are flaming away. It's been so a few times already :icon_wink: Makes me feel you really 'like' flaming me :icon_cry:

Ahh, Its not flaming my friend, Its mere corrections, If I hated you I wouldn't have sent 65k of support to one of your villages a month back :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Ahh, Its not flaming my friend, Its mere corrections, If I hated you I wouldn't have sent 65k of support to one of your villages a month back :icon_biggrin:

Okay :) And yes I wont forget that, killed off NeuWars crappy attacks :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Is that Stalinistic Bastard that merged CBTF into HIRE still around? Billy something... Forgive me, my mind automatically erases all the tossers I meet.

DeletedUser

Is that Stalinistic Bastard that merged CBTF into HIRE still around? Billy something... Forgive me, my mind automatically erases all the tossers I meet.

Stalinistic WHAT. Look woman your time here is up, we rimmed you so get lost!

DeletedUser

Stalinistic WHAT. Look woman your time here is up, we rimmed you so get lost!

You were lucky, You rimmed her behind my back, People reserve the right to post even after they've left the game, Calmir, For a fine example. Besides, Your presuming that Jess doesn't have a new account :icon_wink: