The Order declares on HIRE

DeletedUser

Glad to see Celtic still has a lower IQ level than George Bush.

As Tatumkhulu Afrika once said:

"Nothings Changed"

DeletedUser

i welcome all nations to ireland minus the english

and jobs me thinks ur more suit to window licking thats right up ur alley

and i am done talking to u as ur boring

I'm a barrister, ty.

I'm done talking to you as you can't really talk :\.

I'll enjoy reading your illiterate and worthless response.

DeletedUser

Actually I was talking about the dishonorable OrD eating inactives only.

Tell me something Drifter, if i continue to do this:

Bringer of Order (691|316) K36 7,358 AwakenedEngineer [HIRE] Cazac [~Or.D~] 29th October 2008 - 20:01:15
Bringer of Order (692|315) K36 9,489 AwakenedEngineer [HIRE] Cazac [~Or.D~] 29th October 2008 - 17:08:22
Tioms Prize (695|318) K36 5,391 AwakenedEngineer [HIRE] Cazac [~Or.D~] 29th October 2008 - 14:04:42
Happy Birthday Annie! (690|320) K36 9,542 AwakenedEngineer [HIRE] Cazac [~Or.D~] 29th October 2008 - 02:49:50

Will you tell me this is another one of your inactives? Odd, not 2 days ago these villages belonged to dag38 or Bison, before him, you Hawk and Supreme popped into my neighborhood. Fortunately i am very neighborly and i sent him my home made recipe of noble nuke pie.

You will be greeted soon, see how hospitable we can be :icon_cool:

sjlives

Bringer of Order (691|316) K36 7,358 AwakenedEngineer [HIRE] Cazac [~Or.D~] 29th October 2008 - 20:01:15
Bringer of Order (692|315) K36 9,489 AwakenedEngineer [HIRE] Cazac [~Or.D~] 29th October 2008 - 17:08:22
Tioms Prize (695|318) K36 5,391 AwakenedEngineer [HIRE] Cazac [~Or.D~] 29th October 2008 - 14:04:42
Happy Birthday Annie! (690|320) K36 9,542 AwakenedEngineer [HIRE] Cazac [~Or.D~] 29th October 2008 - 02:49:50

Will you tell me this is another one of your inactives? Odd, not 2 days ago these villages belonged to dag38 or Bison, before him, you Hawk and Supreme popped into my neighborhood. Fortunately i am very neighborly and i sent him my home made recipe of noble nuke pie.

Oi, Sent me some more scouts, I'm running out of fresh meat

celticprincess

I'm a barrister, ty.

I'm done talking to you as you can't really talk :\.

I'll enjoy reading your illiterate and worthless response.

the same bull out of u always hey, barriester sound more like a window licker to me

and back on topic

well done roma as he is active player

DeletedUser

Oi, Sent me some more scouts, I'm running out of fresh meat

Haha, no way Supreme, i test the chain and beat the weakest link, your OD and my dead scouts are eloquent enough of an example that some of these new comers actually took the time to properly calculate the attacks as well as defense after their adventurous journey 3 continents away. But keep'em stacked i gots plenty of noble nuke pies for everybody :icon_cool:

sjlives

Haha, no way Supreme, i test the chain and beat the weakest link, your OD and my dead scouts are eloquent enough of an example that some of these new comers actually took the time to properly calculate the attacks as well as defense after their adventurous journey 3 continents away. But keep'em stacked i gots plenty of noble nuke pies for everybody :icon_cool:

Meet you on the battlefield soon!:)

DeletedUser

Lol ok thanks for the hospitality. And you scouted me yesterday, I thought we had a thing going on :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I thought Barkingmad was your best defender, the reason why we haven't targeted him yet, okay so i guess we'll leave SJ and go for mister Bark :p

well I never saw barking in action :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Hehe, Thought you'd enjoy it :p, Was tempted to post as an image, But blurk would have killed me :)

anyway, erm, The Order rule, Go them, Yay! :D

DeletedUser

You guys couldn't kill me while I was playing x_x

It wasn't until 3 months after i'd left you finally managed to capture my capital (Jimsta anyway, the only person who bothered to attack my main cluster).

DeletedUser

Because you werent worth our precious time ;)

Last edited by a moderator: