~FO~ on the Warpath

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You have not scared anyone at all lol. You have lost or are about to lose any of the villages you have already taken. So how is that not a failure?

Oh, you mean I'm about to lose cities like this one that I'm about to lose?

Attacker: Qwagga
Village: ...Sober Hill... (428|934) K94

Quantity: 1606 0 0 1285 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 1606 0 0 1285 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1

Overconfidence was my achilles heel. Your tribe has the same one. The difference is, I learn from my mistakes. :icon_wink:

Antyrael

DeletedUser

Bitterallen, by your logic, you ought to really stay silent with no room to talk having been a key part of serial failures in STN and Scion. Not making fun of you here, just your logic.

DeletedUser

Was wondering how long it will take you to post that Anty!!!
But i must say, i'm laughing at myself for that one :lol::lol::lol:

Glad to get the change to send an attack at you though! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Overconfidence was my achilles heel. Your tribe has the same one. The difference is, I learn from my mistakes. :icon_wink:

Antyrael

Really? I that why Scion has fallen twice? Oh I guess you only learn when it happens to you multiple times right.....

DeletedUser

Really? I that why Scion has fallen twice? Oh I guess you only learn when it happens to you multiple times right.....

lol, Scion fell the first time because they were in our territory, nothing more. Everyone saw it coming. In fact, i think Anty stalled EoS for a while while he tried to get allies. That wasnt overconfidence

DeletedUser

Let's just say I've never lacked the audacity to take on insurmountable odds. I've won too. :icon_wink:

By the way, when it fell the first time I only had 8 villages. We're talking a LONG time ago.

Just not all the time.

Antyrael

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol, Scion fell the first time because they were in our territory, nothing more. Everyone saw it coming. In fact, i think Anty stalled EoS for a while while he tried to get allies. That wasnt overconfidence

I probably should have taken out the over confidence part from the quote. I was mainly referring to the learning from his mistakes part.

DeletedUser

Side 1: ~FO~

Side 2: Scion

Timeframe : Last 72 Hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 16
Difference: 10

Us 5 a little tougher to chew than what you're used to? :icon_wink:

Antyrael

DeletedUser

Timeframe : Last 72 Hours

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 16
Difference: 10

Us 5 a little tougher to chew than what you're used to? :icon_wink:

Antyrael

lol Anty, who from Scion do you expect us to noble right now? Our current targets aren't THERE :icon_wink:

Post stats as much as you want, but they're not really gonna be accurate for awhile lol. I still consider ex-Scion members fair game. We'll get to you guys when we get to you :icon_wink:

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

Excuses, excuses, excuses....

I just checked, the conquers don't change with adding in (-?-), +1 for both sides. Lets hear some more of your excuses now, what is it going to be?
1."We are nobling off those guys who were in your tribe 2 weeks ago but quit!"
2."We are taking a short break!"
3."Those guys aren't in our K!"

Isn't the whole point of your war to bust into K84? Pretty weak excuses there Frosty Morning.

DeletedUser

lol Anty, who from Scion do you expect us to noble right now? Our current targets aren't THERE :icon_wink:

Post stats as much as you want, but they're not really gonna be accurate for awhile lol. I still consider ex-Scion members fair game. We'll get to you guys when we get to you :icon_wink:

~Morningfrost

OH, you mean the coordinated attacks totalling over 300 and 30 nobles heading my direction are what will "Get to me when they get to me"

In that case, they'll start to "Get to me" in about 30 hours. :icon_rolleyes:

The current stats ARE accurate, because you have 8 million points and 5 players kicking your entire tribe's rear end. :icon_wink:

"Oh, but we're still counting the inactive players that left the game months ago and were booted from the tribe."

Yeah, I know that's what you mean. It's what you do best. :icon_rolleyes:

Antyrael

DeletedUser

OH, you mean the coordinated attacks totalling over 300 and 30 nobles heading my direction are what will "Get to me when they get to me"

In that case, they'll start to "Get to me" in about 30 hours. :icon_rolleyes:

The current stats ARE accurate, because you have 8 million points and 5 players kicking your entire tribe's rear end. :icon_wink:

"Oh, but we're still counting the inactive players that left the game months ago and were booted from the tribe."

Yeah, I know that's what you mean. It's what you do best. :icon_rolleyes:

Antyrael

We're not just counting those people booted from the tribe Anty. Jrheart remains a target. There's no way in hell I allow an ex-Scion member to retain that large a piece of our homeland, no matter what tribe he joins.

As for the coordinated attacks on you, I must've missed that memo. Shame, because I want to attack you too <pouts> :lol::lol:

So like you said, we'll get to you in about 30 hours I guess lol. See? And you were worried you were being forgotten :icon_wink:

~Morningfrost

dest21

Oh, you mean I'm about to lose cities like this one that I'm about to lose?

Attacker: Qwagga
Village: ...Sober Hill... (428|934) K94

Quantity: 1606 0 0 1285 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 1606 0 0 1285 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1

Antyrael
if that report is true, Qwagga needs some advice on how to attack.

somebody give her tips on how to play this game, it looks like she need the help

DeletedUser

if that report is true, Qwagga needs some advice on how to attack.

somebody give her tips on how to play this game, it looks like she need the help

For the most part she does know how. If some of my support hadn't gotten to that village late (I.E. after it was taken), her troops wouldn't have died, and there would've been at least a tiny bit of defense in there.

~Morningfrost

dest21

yeh,

there's lots of different scenarios of why she is so little in points, for the time shes been in the world,

so mabey she knows better then all of us, but doesn't have the time because of RL interrupts

DeletedUser

well, back on track. Recent stats:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 17
Difference: 22

image.php

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 8
Difference: 5

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 309,056
Side 2: 155,390
Difference: 153,666

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28,265
Side 2: 72,493
Difference: 44,228

image.php

DeletedUser

yeh,

there's lots of different scenarios of why she is so little in points, for the time shes been in the world,

so mabey she knows better then all of us, but doesn't have the time because of RL interrupts

My theory is that she's just been learning. She's got a good idea what she's doing now, but during those early, critical times she didn't. Sure there's mistakes, I've made plenty myself (thankfully no ones posted reports for those lol), but she learns more every day.

And give it time CM, those stats will be lookin the ~FO~ way soon enough :icon_wink:

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

Well i just want add that i did eventualy get that village back from Anty, so it was not all the bad lol

But yes, i'm still learning - and i got a very good teacher that helped me allot to build the villages right.
I just somehow knew that Anty was going to post that, but i dont care - was fun attacking him!! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well i just want add that i did eventualy get that village back from Anty, so it was not all the bad lol

But yes, i'm still learning - and i got a very good teacher that helped me allot to build the villages right.
I just somehow knew that Anty was going to post that, but i dont care - was fun attacking him!! :icon_wink:

I post because I care. :icon_wink:

What better way to get you to learn from your mistakes than public ridicule? :lol:

Antyrael

Status
Not open for further replies.