~FO~ on the Warpath

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

How could it be Morningfrosts fault that the members of Scion fled to (?) to seek protection? He had to call off the attacks or risk starting something with (?). Some people targeting just Antyrael still attacked. Some attacks were successful, some peoples were not. This is how war is.
Most of the attacks just started landing less than a day ago. People may still be attacking. Many people were successful in taking villages from Antyrael, in fact I think he lost so many villages he decided it was time to seek protection from (?)

Thank you Represent, that actually IS the reason I had to halt the attacks. I should have just stopped them against (?) members, but like I said at the time I thought it better to just shut down the whole operation.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

Well, i have anty villas in that k84 area and i totally noticed all kinds of FO dots popping up where they were once antyraels. Haha, people can rant about how ineffective your guys´ attacks were, but I certainly don´t see it that way!

I´ve always thought you guys were preforming well in your war.

DeletedUser

Well, i have anty villas in that k84 area and i totally noticed all kinds of FO dots popping up where they were once antyraels. Haha, people can rant about how ineffective your guys´ attacks were, but I certainly don´t see it that way!

I´ve always thought you guys were preforming well in your war.

Not saying it wasn't effective, but it could've been much moreso if I hadn't have messed up lol.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

Nobody think you performed well in your war anyway.

You are mixing up past and present tense words.. can't understand.. can not compute.

Qwagga, he's just mad that someone out spammed him, out smarted him and exposed him for the high point, poor player he truly is. That's all that is.

Bottom line is Scion was intact at one point, ~FO~ attacked them and they crumbled. It doesn't matter that they were winning at one point or had nobled more villages in a day. Doesn't matter that other tribes may have been attacking or that they are war torn. What matters is in the war between Scion and ~FO~, ~FO~ won. ~FO~ is intact and Scion is not. Excuses can be made but those are the facts.

I'm excited to see what lies ahead for this tribe. I believe that they will be a force to be reckoned with, while the top twenty tribes have always been in the top twenty ~FO~ has fought their way from the bottom of the bottom, up to the verge of entering the top 20 and they will soon enough. I congradulate ~FO~ and their leader Morningfrost.

DeletedUser

Thank you Irepresent, nice to see votes of confidence every once in awhile :icon_biggrin:

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

Nobody think you performed well in your war anyway.

Hey bitter blue dot, now that scion isn´t even a tribe, will you make good on your wager? Even your previous logic of scion still standing doesn´t hold up anymore. Everyone thought it was a poor excuse, but now you don´t even have that :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You just keep proving how stupid you people are by not realizing what being on the ignore list means.

DeletedUser

haha, i think blue dot got yelled at for being such an ass on the forums :p I like that he´s ignoring people now.....the threads are a little less angry <3

DeletedUser

just something I remember about that.. he was kinda pissed that I postet something on the forums:

Blue dot on 30.10. at 19:55
Not really a good idea for you to start getting all cocky.
Because there will be a time when I have time to rim all the people who have bothered me on the forums

just one part of the messages we wrote :) I guess he will have a long, long way to go^^

DeletedUser

just something I remember about that.. he was kinda pissed that I postet something on the forums:

Blue dot on 30.10. at 19:55
Not really a good idea for you to start getting all cocky.
Because there will be a time when I have time to rim all the people who have bothered me on the forums

just one part of the messages we wrote :) I guess he will have a long, long way to go^^
lets hope hes gonna attack us soon then
i need a few more to reach 2k incomings:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

haha, i think sentinelina got yelled at for being such an ass on the forums :p I like that he´s ignoring people now.....the threads are a little less angry <3

lol man please read this over and tell me hes an ass, man really makes me laugh reading all the ignorance on the forums. making fun of blue even though u act just like him :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser

how clever of you, once again, someone tries to twist my words...

Standard SP tactics - barf

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Irepresent, apparently, you have failed from the beginning, as your name alludes to representing something, yet you fail to tell everyone who you represent?

My guess one of the following...

1. Sentinela7, unhappy with voicing its random ignorance on the forums.

2. Qwagga, but the level of clarity in the posts is a bit above Qwagga's level

3. Morningfrost, Making another account to voice his true twisted opinions, knowing that he would be burned if he said them himself, and then the nerve to thank himself for stroking his own ego? Entriguing....

So which is it? Mystery door number 1,2, or 3?
One chance, answer next post or on the ignore list, I will only tolerate listening to one version of each annoyance
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Bottom line is Scion was intact at one point, ~FO~ attacked them and they crumbled. It doesn't matter that they were winning at one point or had nobled more villages in a day. Doesn't matter that other tribes may have been attacking or that they are war torn. What matters is in the war between Scion and ~FO~, ~FO~ won. ~FO~ is intact and Scion is not. Excuses can be made but those are the facts.

So by your reasoning, France defeated Germany in WWII? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.