~FO~ on the Warpath

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

OH, you mean the coordinated attacks totalling over 300 and 30 nobles heading my direction are what will "Get to me when they get to me"

In that case, they'll start to "Get to me" in about 30 hours. :icon_rolleyes:

The current stats ARE accurate, because you have 8 million points and 5 players kicking your entire tribe's rear end. :icon_wink:

"Oh, but we're still counting the inactive players that left the game months ago and were booted from the tribe."

Yeah, I know that's what you mean. It's what you do best. :icon_rolleyes:

Antyrael

If there is one thing in this game I admire it's a player who can be so arrogant and overconfident but have the skills to pull it off. You're certainly putting on a show Antyrael :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

If there is one thing in this game I admire it's a player who can be so arrogant and overconfident but have the skills to pull it off. You're certainly putting on a show Antyrael :icon_wink:

Yes, this trait is a good one. When he is defeated, no one will remember him as the graceful player who held off an entire tribe. Every one will remember the foul mouthed arrogant @**hol3 that complained, argued, made excuse, talked smack and generally put up a bad fight.while holding off an entire tribe....Which, let's face it, isn't that hard when you are a 3 million point player defending well into your own turf. Plus, he has someone on the inside leaking him info. The people attacking Ant are 300K point players up to 1 mil or a little over a mil. He has the upper hand by far. No need to act arrogant. That just makes him look like he has a low IQ.

But this is just my opinion... as an outsider looking in. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Lol, it's not hard being a 3m pointer fending off hoards of noobs with 100 villages each?

He doesn't have the upper hand, lol, he is fighting entire tribes, it's just that the majority of players attacking him really suck.

And yeah, he's the one complaining and making excuses? Right... you're the one complainin about spies lol... how sad.

DeletedUser

No Dottie, the way i see it is, Anty got all of his little lapdogs (like you) to make excuses for him, he is to arrogant to admit he is loosing.

DeletedUser

Well, technically Ant isn't fending off an entire tribe, he is fending maybe at the most.. 10 players from ~FO~.. who's combined points might equal 5 million. And yes, anyone in a defending position who is defending against long range attacks has the upper hand. Especially someone who is a 3 mil point player.. blue dot.. you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Your points are from barbs and inactives. At least a majority of them anyways. I scanned through your player file. Your not fooling anyone.

DeletedUser

blue dot.. you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Your points are from barbs and inactives. At least a majority of them anyways. I scanned through your player file. Your not fooling anyone.

Gasp, so are mine. Does that mean anything? No it damn well doesn't.

DeletedUser

I'm no ones lapdog, I don't do anything anyone tells me.

He's right, he wouldn't give me a cake when I asked for it last night!! I begged and begged!!!! :icon_redface:

Stop hating on my Dottie! :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Well, technically Ant isn't fending off an entire tribe, he is fending maybe at the most.. 10 players from ~FO~.. who's combined points might equal 5 million. And yes, anyone in a defending position who is defending against long range attacks has the upper hand. Especially someone who is a 3 mil point player.. blue dot.. you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Your points are from barbs and inactives. At least a majority of them anyways. I scanned through your player file. Your not fooling anyone.

Well gtfo alias or whatever you are, get a world 15 acc or come with your real forum acc, or shut the f up.

DeletedUser

You know Dottie, it is so easy to upset you and get your blood boiling - i just love it when you get angry!!! :lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Gasp, so are mine. Does that mean anything? No it damn well doesn't.

Actually, it does. It means he doesn't have any idea what he is talking about.
In reality Scion and ~FO~ are are war but not everyone in ~FO~ is attacking Ant, very few people are. If they believe that 60 people are attacking 1 person and he is winning then they are not to bright.

So when a player who has little experience in attacking players that attack back opens his mouth about something he know's nothing about. He get's put in his place, by being exposed as a point whore. That's all that is.. you must be one too....

;P

DeletedUser

How nice, get a few villages close to me and a few more points so morale isn't crap, and we'll see how much you like it, nubbie

DeletedUser

Actually, it does. It means he doesn't have any idea what he is talking about.
In reality Scion and ~FO~ are are war but not everyone in ~FO~ is attacking Ant, very few people are. If they believe that 60 people are attacking 1 person and he is winning then they are not to bright.

So when a player who has little experience in attacking players that attack back opens his mouth about something he know's nothing about. He get's put in his place, by being exposed as a point whore. That's all that is.. you must be one too....

;P

Lol, what the fuck do you know?
9740, my average per village, it's not being a pointwhore.
All my villages almost always recruit troops, cause mine are always dead. And who the hell are you anyway?

And I don't have experience in attacking? And what do you know about that? Because you know how long I've been playing TW, right?

DeletedUser

Lol, what the fuck do you know?
9740, my average per village, it's not being a pointwhore.
All my villages almost always recruit troops, cause mine are always dead. And who the hell are you anyway?

And I don't have experience in attacking? And what do you know about that? Because you know how long I've been playing TW, right?

No I checked your player file...

I saw 3 pages at 20 villas a page that you took were Abandoned villages. You have 10 pages of history and 3 are barbs. 5 are people from ~SP~ so they are obviously inactives or people who quit. Which means that 160 of your villages you did not battle for. You simply nobled them. That leads me to believe that you have little experience actually attacking people.

DeletedUser

Attacking and nobling people are completely different things, there are many reasons for me not nobling anything.
) People go inactive around me like every day, somebody has to noble them, and I can't make unlimited noblemen.
) I am not close to the frontline, but I still attack, but often not with nobles but just I clear villages for the players on the front, I've cleared many of Caustria21's villages for fl@rin.
) I am very busy with school

I have been playing TW since world 4 came out, I have more experience than you do, and I actually play this world and I know what the hell I'm talking about, so gtfo you random nooblet.

DeletedUser

Attacking and nobling people are completely different things, there are many reasons for me not nobling anything.
) People go inactive around me like every day, somebody has to noble them, and I can't make unlimited noblemen.
) I am not close to the frontline, but I still attack, but often not with nobles but just I clear villages for the players on the front, I've cleared many of Caustria21's villages for fl@rin.
) I am very busy with school

I have been playing TW since world 4 came out, I have more experience than you do, and I actually play this world and I know what the hell I'm talking about, so gtfo you random nooblet.

Blue dot (Warlord: Barb division)

So you are even known in your own tribe as "warlord:barb division"

Well I have been playing TW since W1 since like it's alpha version.... so you gtfo noobleterest

DeletedUser

How nice, get a few villages close to me and a few more points so morale isn't crap, and we'll see how much you like it, nubbie

Your wish is my comand!! I'll be there in no time, would like to take you up on that one Dottie!! :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.