~FO~ on the Warpath

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ignore List
ananthsr ChristmasMarine Cypher Rahl irepresent LordSkaz69 McBoozie Qwagga robin finck Ryalnos whitemocha

DeletedUser

Ignore List
ananthsr ChristmasMarine Cypher Rahl irepresent LordSkaz69 McBoozie Qwagga robin finck Ryalnos whitemocha

ROFLROFLROFL

talk about nerd rage.. so mad over some words on the internet.. these aren't even real words.. it's like made up. they're fake.

DeletedUser

<sigh> Somehow this thread has turned into a flame war. I'd almost rather it went dead lol.

For those talking about us not being able to handle Anty....we'll see. Unfortunately I made a mistake with this round of attacks, in the planning, and canceled the operation in the middle of it. That's my fault, and does not reflect the skill set of my tribe.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

ROFLROFLROFL

talk about nerd rage.. so mad over some words on the internet.. these aren't even real words.. it's like made up. they're fake.
LOLLLLL that was exactly what i was telling myself XD

Ignore List
aw :( you finally admit i am a better spammer :icon_neutral:
but now ur gonna get bored since u dont have anyone else to talk with :icon_confused:
oh wait he hasnt ignored verm :O
go verm go >_<

DeletedUser

Ummmmmmmm what to say what to say...

Blue dot sucks???

:icon_cool:

HoldMyOwn

I'm not gonna lie and pretend I read a single post in this thread. I'm not here to comment on the war either if thats what this thread is about.

This post is an ode to Morningfrost, who is one of the cooler people on w15. One of the few pople who is not a tool around here.

Cheers.

DeletedUser

I'm not gonna lie and pretend I read a single post in this thread. I'm not here to comment on the war either if thats what this thread is about.

This post is an ode to Morningfrost, who is one of the cooler people on w15. One of the few pople who is not a tool around here.

Cheers.

Lol, thanks HMO. Nice to know I've got my own fan club goin :icon_wink:

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

I also got my own fanclub Frosty. But Anty and AC are just to shy to admit it! :lol:

DeletedUser

No I checked your player file...

I saw 3 pages at 20 villas a page that you took were Abandoned villages. You have 10 pages of history and 3 are barbs. 5 are people from ~SP~ so they are obviously inactives or people who quit. Which means that 160 of your villages you did not battle for. You simply nobled them. That leads me to believe that you have little experience actually attacking people.

Go and check satans dragon's list too. It doesn't mean shit, he's been given the opportunity of free villages, why not take it? I'm sure he got his fighting xp elsewhere (a different world maybe?)

<sigh> Somehow this thread has turned into a flame war. I'd almost rather it went dead lol.

For those talking about us not being able to handle Anty....we'll see. Unfortunately I made a mistake with this round of attacks, in the planning, and canceled the operation in the middle of it. That's my fault, and does not reflect the skill set of my tribe.

~Morningfrost

Yeah, Shoot the Moon was a flop, good luck paying for all those troops your guys lost like you said you would :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It doesn't matter if shoot the moon was a flop or not anymore. Scion no longer exists. That is a fact.

DeletedUser

It doesn't matter if shoot the moon was a flop or not anymore. Scion no longer exists. That is a fact.

Just because the opposition fell apart doesn't excuse the fact you couldn't pull off a half arsed op now does it?

DeletedUser

Just because the opposition fell apart doesn't excuse the fact you couldn't pull off a half arsed op now does it?

It probably would have worked if it wasn't canceled half way through :lol:

DeletedUser

So then it was your leader's fault?

Pretty much AC. I can admit that. I probably shouldn't have canceled the entire operation, just certain parts of it, but at the time I thought it better to just shut the whole thing down.

And now that Scion has disbanded, this thread can be locked LCM. It's served it's purpose.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

So then it was your leader's fault?

How could it be Morningfrosts fault that the members of Scion fled to (?) to seek protection? He had to call off the attacks or risk starting something with (?). Some people targeting just Antyrael still attacked. Some attacks were successful, some peoples were not. This is how war is.
Most of the attacks just started landing less than a day ago. People may still be attacking. Many people were successful in taking villages from Antyrael, in fact I think he lost so many villages he decided it was time to seek protection from (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.