Cats Dream Team?

DeletedUser

Hey, that's not true! I gave you those cookies!

EDIT: It's not my fault if my nobles ate them on the way.
lol maybe if sly had catapulted something than the other vhq (wtf?!?) I would have got those cookies

DeletedUser

So the semi-god player nazhror attacks with a nuke not fully built.
Interesting.

Ranbaxy

This thread is turning into something more akin to a kindergarton......my dicks bigger than your dick......

greenmonsta

A tw staff kindergarden student. OBEY IT!

chili, try to do something better other then sitting there with stacked villages. No skill whatsoever.

DeletedUser49266

I will be wait for the right moment and than...

lol one of my tribe members have sent out reports shown that one Cats member lost 4 1/2 nukes too him and he only has 7 villages so if you guys were smat you would of acted on it seeing how 4 village had no troops at all out of 7 of his villages But no one did so there for you all are doomed :lol::lightcavalry::lightcavalry::lightcavalry::lightcavalry::swordsman: an all the reports went to every top tribe so i donno what yall are doing but it cant be too much hahaha

DeletedUser

well if i am not mistaken his tribe have 68 village atm and if 4 of his 7 villages is emty on troops i guess there is alot of supporttroops coming his way and his remaining 3 villas are probably full of defence too. And concidering the skills of the players in cats i think all of them could survive with only 25% defence.

DeletedUser

All the top tribes are too busy on the forums complaining about losing...

DeletedUser49266

well if i am not mistaken his tribe have 68 village atm and if 4 of his 7 villages is emty on troops i guess there is alot of supporttroops coming his way and his remaining 3 villas are probably full of defence too. And concidering the skills of the players in cats i think all of them could survive with only 25% defence.
um your wrong cuz he sent 5 nukes and if i killed 4 1/2 nukes meaning if he was lucky he had 1 support village and you guys are just scared to attack them and that funny

And it dose not mean he has support on the way seeing how he was the attacker... his villages were scouted too you guys are just scared to try.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

um your wrong cuz he sent 5 nukes and if i killed 4 1/2 nukes meaning if he was lucky he had 1 support village and you guys are just scared to attack them and that funny

And it dose not mean he has support on the way seeing how he was the attacker... his villages were scouted too you guys are just scared to try.

Let's set this straight. A. It was me. B. My villages were not scouted. I didn't get so much as a single incoming. C. It was 4 villages that attacked, not 5.

DeletedUser49266

Let's set this straight. A. It was me. B. My villages were not scouted. I didn't get so much as a single incoming. C. It was 4 villages that attacked, not 5.
guy i got all the reports even the scouted ones

gargareth

well AJ Raineyii has just confused me for auskilla, im pretty sure thats a compliment. my immediat reaction was that he was mad, either that or he has very low opinions of auskilla.

AJ Raineyii today at 20:44
you time like auskilla and you write like auskilla.

greenmonsta

Considering he said you type like auskilla I really would not call that a compliment. the timing... that's a compliment.