~TLA~ declares war on LC{s*}

DeletedUser

Well, LC{s*} have been casually nobling them for a while without any retaliation. I've met barbarian villages that put up more resistance than EAWF.

DeletedUser7142

"Drags mustafacc back to w4 get the job done and kick some ass on w4 instead of preaching some of its info here"

Well, i'm already kicking tricky's ass there, need some support for my new villages:lol:

DeletedUser

EAWF may be added. This would give LC and Munpia into the hands of the current ones whoare pretty much winning. However, I'd appreciate it if you only include the stats once TLA declared upon LC.

I've just spent about fifteen minutes reading this entire thread, and I appreciate your sentiments, Danny.

I do have concerns about the number of TLA tribes, and I had no say in how so many came into the family in the first place. Instead, it seems like I was ignorred by ravagewolf as he added more and more tribes into the family. Sorry ravagewolf, but it's the truth. Anyways, now that we have so many family members, we shall most likely eventually consolidate everybody into about four tribes, one for every continent that TLA has. We also may keep the main TLA tribe a separate entity as to assist in coordination and enforcement of the entire family, as they are much stronger than the rest of us, and most likely more organized.

What else is there to say?...hmmm...

As for the using up our military capabilities, I came back from being sat by my general just today, and found that I've got tons of troops that I had been building before I was sat, now quite literally sitting around and doing nothing. During the main initial attack, apparently my general was too afraid of using up his duke's troops in the middle of a first confrontation against an enemy tribe. While I can understand this situation for him, I still would have preferred him to send even a tenth of my forces to at least support some of my troops on the front line. Now, regardless of whether I agree with this war or not, (i truly think we should have planned this better.) I shall carry out my duties as a TLA citizen and rally the entirety of ~TLA~W.

My tribe has had possibly the most freedom of any other tribe in the family, and that may be why we did not coordinate our forces quite as successfully as we should have, however that is about to change, as I am attempting to change the tribe's rather pacifistic manners and turn it into a pack of wolves. (pun intended, as I am the head of TLA~W)

As for the future of the war, a mere 20 villages or so (i think) at the beginning of a war is hardly a big success. Orel1 probably knows the most of anybody here about the benefit that Munpia has just given to LC, as he is also involved in another rather interesting war on w16 against what used to be a superpower. His tribe held their own for a short while, and then another tribe joined in and they are now in the process of wiping that superpower off the map. (I'm talking about plight, orel1, and I see many similarities.) However I shall strive to have a different outcome than the war there. I shall strive to make sure that the big power shall be able to take on both enemies, by not spreading out our forces too thin, and shall have the war last until the enemy's resources are exhausted.

Even though I consider many amongst Munpia as a friend, it's my duty to raise arms against them if they attack my family members. Danny, I am referring to you. I consider you a friend, and wish that Munpia had chosen TLA instead of its smaller neighbor. Yet I do understand why they have done this. They're afraid of us. If we had consolidated our positions, TLA would have probably been able to reduce the number of our family members to probably half what it is now, and we would be a major threat to their success, though I know that we have only hoped for a partnership with Munpia, rather than open warfare. I still wish that your tribe, Munpia, had not declared against TLA, as we would probably be able to receive the benefits of peace and prosperity, rather than the devastation of genocide and war.

As a peacekeeping tribe, ~TLA~W does not, shall not, and will not condone the actions of another tribe who attacks one of our allies, be they allied to a much more powerful tribe than themselves or not.

We knew of Munpia's alliance with LC{s*}, I had advised Ravagewolf to try and convince you beforehand to allow us to do that, but obviously that had not happened. On behalf ot TLA, I'd like to apologize, as obviously our diplomats were not doing their jobs in that particular category and failed in their mission, if they tried at all I don't know as I have just come back.)

Please, this is not a statement of weakness, to the tribe and the family of Munpia, I wish that you would not choose the past, and choose the future instead. An alliance with as powerful a tribe as the TLA family would bring us both prosperity and security. It would free up a huge front on both of us, allowing us to expand in opposite directions and not bother each other, exept to help and assist each other in matters, enabling us to build a very powerful relationship between yourself and the equivelent of a top 15 tribe.

Even though we are at war, I wish you well.

DeletedUser

Mark, how can you even suggest you didn't want this war to happen? Your own support at EAWF villages as we attacked them was one of the reasons we attacked a ~TLA~ member. You and a few other members from your branch were responsible, it was only your branch supporting the member of EAWF and as you were also supporting him, I'd guess you made the order to do it.

There were two reasons we attacked a ~TLA~ member. ~TLA~ supporting EAWF, and a ~TLA~ member attacking me, it was only 100 cats, and if it wasn't for the support I probably wouldn't even have posted on the forum.

Your actions led to this war, something you should take responsibilty for, not claim you didn't want the war to happen.

Oh and as for being a peacekeeping tribe, that's just cowardice, anyway, what kind of peacekeeping tribe would support one tribe during a war? That's just asking for a war.

At least you have the sense to realise big family tribes are doomed to failure, especially when they have absoultely no standards and accept refugees.

DeletedUser54030

Hodge I think your are in need of History lesson. We would of never attacked you if you hadn't attacked our cities in the past long before this war. It was your tribe that woke the sleeping dragon. I wouldn't of formed this mighty alliance if it wasn't for your tribes careless expansion in my Kingdom without regard for its actions. You can put on as much bravado as you wish to impress others, but it does nothing for me. Your own cities have been taken and they are but the first of many to fall. You are looseing this war, this clear to any independant observer. Your offensive have failed and cost you dearly, I bet you don't post your losses on your forum. If your troops new what was really happening most of them would desert. And the city that you had capture, I am sorry to say it has already been retaken and reinforced. Perhaps you should send support with your assault waves its just an idea. This message is not really for you as you are the past, a dragon without flames, a dollard with a forked tongue, a man who know little of what really is happening. Post comments when you are better educated on whats going on.

Revenge is a dish best served cold and I am extemely cold hearted in war as you will find out.

DeletedUser

Mark, how can you even suggest you didn't want this war to happen? Your own support at EAWF villages as we attacked them was one of the reasons we attacked a ~TLA~ member. You and a few other members from your branch were responsible, it was only your branch supporting the member of EAWF and as you were also supporting him, I'd guess you made the order to do it.

Let me make something clear. I did indeed support EAWF villages. The reason being was that they were an ally. I actually avoided open warfare from the getgo, even with EAWF requesting reinforcements. So what I did was begin to send some defense troops to EAWF cities that were under attack, in the hopes that they would be able to at least hold their lines and not need support.

We did not, however, attack LC{s*} in any way until you attacked and nobled several villages on TLA. We merely supported your current opponent with defense troops, in hoping to cause the stagnation of your campaign against them while we figured out what to do with you.

The true beginning of the war was not because of our troops supporting EAWF. The true beginning of the war was when you first sent that noble against ~TLA~. I'm sorry to say it, but you're the reason that your tribe is now engulfed in a war that will most likely end up with LC{s*}'s destruction. However with Munpia on their way, I can't say about the fate of ~TLA~, to be honest with you. But I can say that LC{s*} will most likely perish by either being conquered, disband, or by becoming so weak that they have no more say in the affairs of their own continent as either Munpia or TLA completely take control of it.

DeletedUser

You really don't understand that supporting a tribes enemy is an act of agression. You, Mark Burns, as good as started this when you allowed your branch to support us. Then, when a member of ~TLA~ attacked me, we retaliated and nobled most of his villlages.

You always miss out the fact that redkenshin attacked me before we ever attacked him.

Ohh and Ravagewolf, your post is suppost to be ironic I trust? I'd love to compliment you for it if so, only from the rest of your posts, I somehow doubt you'd make such a witty post deliberately. No offense.

DeletedUser

Go ~TLA~, (woot first post in w24 war thread :). ) btw, it doesnt matter if a tribe is a huge family or a single tribe, the only thing that matters if they win.
But yes if you look me up in W19 i am in a family tribe. :icon_redface:

deadsocks

btw, it doesnt matter if a tribe is a huge family or a single tribe
Well, being in a huge family tribe means you will pretty much always outnumber your opponents. It's almost cheating on the 100 member limit :(
Of course, it will only work like that if communication is tight enough... or you may as well be completely different tribes. The only difference being people hate on you. :p

DeletedUser

Lol, you're players in LC{s*} aren't too good. I attacked rlarson10. Guess what I got?

http://en24.tribalwars.net/public_report/d10b07d3a6b1706bfeb8fe8279617f49

Even a dodge shouldn't leave that many troops behind.

AND that's a 50k point player, whereas I'm a 32k point player, a result of going inactive for a while. A player with 7 villages should have more troops than that, right? Especially against a player with only 4 villages.

DeletedUser

Well, being in a huge family tribe means you will pretty much always outnumber your opponents. It's almost cheating on the 100 member limit :(
Of course, it will only work like that if communication is tight enough... or you may as well be completely different tribes. The only difference being people hate on you. :p

Outnumber by ppl does not mean anything. Just ask Kinky about it. Your tribe is only as strong as your weakest player. For example you can have 200 member family tribe, but it will be hard to keep everyone stay active and not cross each others turf and etc. On the other hand when you have less players, it is easy to keep them fresh and good. Not saying Kinky is "gods" but they sure are good.

I personally do not mind family tribes. I am part of a Munpia Family; however, with tribe our size is hard to keep communication, i hope you guys an stay communicate well.

Personal note, someone from ~TLA~ family was saying they were disappointed about how their tribe handle some of the frontline villages that they just noble from LC.... that proves my point. It is hard to keep good players. Big family tribe will have players that is new or does not care.... the leades to death.

DeletedUser

Lol, you're players in LC{s*} aren't too good. I attacked rlarson10. Guess what I got?

http://en24.tribalwars.net/public_report/d10b07d3a6b1706bfeb8fe8279617f49

Even a dodge shouldn't leave that many troops behind.

AND that's a 50k point player, whereas I'm a 32k point player, a result of going inactive for a while. A player with 7 villages should have more troops than that, right? Especially against a player with only 4 villages.

Well I wish you didn't bring up every attack you do. There is gonna be bad players where you go. Honestly I bet since you have more members there are more dumb players. Just stick with the war, may the winner at the end speaks. I believe :axemen::lightcavalry::spear::heavycavalry::cata::ram: speaks louder.
I am not saying the player you are pointed out might suck, but I just do not want everyone to bring up their attacking reports. Let the noble numbers at the end speaks.

DeletedUser

I agree that sometimes it is pretty dumb to post about one player, but this is a 50k point player on the exact frontline, with apparently no support or way to actually stop my attacks. ~TLA~ might not be great, or good by some standards, but at least they keep support on the frontlines, regardless of the number.

DeletedUser

orel1, I respect you as a player, and yes there are times when things like that happen. But there is always 2 sides of the story... well usually. Cause either he might be inactive, or he is just a bad player. LC{s*} fought a good war before. You guys took out a tribe that is smaller quick and clean. I respect both of your tribe. I just wish Less and Less of these single report will come out.
Anyway, I am done with this topic, see you on the battlefield.

DeletedUser

Every tribe has their failures. The second biggest person in ~TLA~ has yet to send me a decent nuke despite sending about 20. Every village he has tried to noble has not had support after it. He's actually the worst attacker I've seen in your tribe.

He has not sent one single ram at me. It's ridiculous.

Of course on our side we have a ton of people who are active, but don't post on the forums. No idea why we haven't kicked/nobled them, but I guess to some people points matter more than activity. Oh well, 'least we haven't decided to make a family tribe, yet.

DeletedUser

Lol, I took the village, no resistance, no incoming snipe attacks, no support, nothing. I'm curious as to why? I understand it happens on both sides, but doesn't this player care?