War Declaration

DeletedUser

And you are... Hunter sf i'm guessing? :S I could actually reply if i knew who you were... lol.

Hehe, thanks bad. I know you luv the gals here really. :icon_wink:

Just a few blitz? 40 not good enough? ;]

You never knew he was Hunter?:icon_eek:

leesupport

And you are... Hunter sf i'm guessing? :S I could actually reply if i knew who you were... lol.

Hehe, thanks bad. I know you luv the gals here really. :icon_wink:

Just a few blitz? 40 not good enough? ;]

Correction. I was Hunter sf. The account is no longer around. Work in the summer time forced me to quit. Winter time, now, i have more free time so i am back. If i had the time i could have defended it well. Would not have been easy as the account was well spread out. But water under the bridge.

DeletedUser

that wasnt compliment.. dunno what gals you mean, most have quitted since my demotion and rest are planning to. loads joined hot. aten really has nothing i'd come back for.

I know - you rarely ever have anything positive to say about anyone these daysyou misery guts. :icon_wink: But I was referring to Babs, vaia, ariadne, Joolz... etc in CS who you were 'spanking' in the forum. :icon_eek:

And no Cutter i didn't know, but I do now. :)

Anyway, I agree it is water under the bridge - I was not aware that you had quit, I just thought you had gone inactive. No matter.

Hehe, thanks blitz. Nice to see you take a few vills for once aswell, I'm afraid you won't keep them for long though, lol. 2/3 retaken already I believe?

DeletedUser2566

ah so one more aten fool picking on me? too bad you never united on battle field, but then aten was always crappy on that part.. not that this goes very well either. who the hell is joolz btw? ariadne has been gone for ages.. rest not worth mentioning.. just keep them all. (had aten meetings had some interests i'd not needed to even think of spanking them.)

Last edited by a moderator:

kommissarwulf

ah so one more aten fool picking on me? too bad you never united on battle field, but then aten was always crappy on that part.. not that this goes very well either. who the hell is joolz btw? ariadne has been gone for ages.. rest not worth mentioning.. just keep them all. (had aten meetings had some interests i'd not needed to even think of spanking them.)

You really don't have any idea about Aten anymore, do you? You speak of players that have been gone for ages, yet they still find the time to come onto Ventrilo? Good one.

With regards to your Aten meeting comments, you were spanking, more often than not, before anyone had anything to say. You rarely contributed anything yourself either. If you thought they were so bad why not make some points of your own? You were part of those meetings, yet never actually bothered to involve yourself in them. Congratulations on being as useless as the rest of us?

DeletedUser2566

You really don't have any idea about Aten anymore, do you? You speak of players that have been gone for ages, yet they still find the time to come onto Ventrilo? Good one.

With regards to your Aten meeting comments, you were spanking, more often than not, before anyone had anything to say. You rarely contributed anything yourself either. If you thought they were so bad why not make some points of your own? You were part of those meetings, yet never actually bothered to involve yourself in them. Congratulations on being as useless as the rest of us?

i said i dont know who is joolz. ye sorry i didnt contribute in provoking wars with ex aten tribes etc stuff.. but then again, you must be happy i'm not your leader either? else you'd might have to thank me and that'd be end of your lil world eh? funny how aten people are more concerned of my spankings than what actually happens/happened in leadership..

kommissarwulf

i said i dont know who is joolz. ye sorry i didnt contribute in provoking wars with ex aten tribes etc stuff.. but then again, you must be happy i'm not your leader either? else you'd might have to thank me and that'd be end of your lil world eh? funny how aten people are more concerned of my spankings than what actually happens/happened in leadership..

Wars with ex-Aten tribes? I'm guessing that you're speaking of TUNA, who split off without any word to the leadership of Aten? Shock horror that people weren't pleased about that one.

As for you being my leader? I admit I'd've been far from happy serving under you, but then again Aten has many branches so I'm sure I could have gotten into one of them. And if you were global, I can get into other families too, have no doubt about that. I'd have no problem working with you, but I don't think I would have ever worked for you.

Again you miss the point. You said, and let me copy/paste for you, "had aten meetings had some interests i'd not needed to even think of spanking them.".

My response is that you were spanking even before the meetings were fully under way. You didn't even wait for meetings to get going before you started spamming. All you did in the meetings was spam and complain. If the meetings were as bad as you claim, why didn't you contribute? Your actions in the meetings made you come off as childish, and I know that's not how you are from dealing with you about ops. That won't matter though, because you are the persona that you portray yourself as to the public.

DeletedUser2566

nopes, i mean tw5 or whatever it was, old crimson tribe that joined tw with impression they were traded for sts, about the same time when hot took st in. and then aten a people who joined hot fr after mumm's demotion (another unexplained issue huh?) at time when hot was naped, they were pulled back into war with help of mikeys and some of his puppets attacking them.

as of aten meetings, i dont think i was only one who got bored for waiting someone taht we could start. and hell yes i spank gals and am damn proud of it. you're only picking on me cos you hate me, for that reason probably. besides you keep going offtopic, and furthermore i avoid replying your useless grief.

and as of contributing.. if building and keeping aten's flagship together, working for relations with other families, and even still trying to help out x after i was demoted without any real reason, isn't enough then there's none who could success in your eyes, expect yourself? that's how you portrait yourself eh?

damned is the day i didnt take e out of aten tho i had majority of members voting for it.. but dammit i idiot thought of rest of aten.. well only evil deeds pay back eh? now go get a job if you cant get a life.

Last edited by a moderator:

kommissarwulf

nopes, i mean tw5 or whatever it was, old crimson tribe that joined tw with impression they were traded for sts, about the same time when hot took st in. and then aten a people who joined hot fr after mumm's demotion (another unexplained issue huh?) at time when hot was naped, they were pulled back into war with help of mikeys and some of his puppets attacking them.

I think W2 is coming to an end. I actually agree with bad_monkey on something. I was less than pleased about that when it happened myself, as a former member of the Crimson Family and having actually been a member of Crimson Hellas. You may not believe me on that, but feel free to contact Nakoni to see if she remembers the mails I sent her on that matter.

As for madmumm's demotion, whilst you did precious little at the meetings that I can say I approve of... you at least bothered to attend them. Which is quite a bit more than I can say of madmumm. Yes, there is more to it than that (isn't there always on this world?) but that was one of the main reasons for her demotion.

as of aten meetings, i dont think i was only one who got bored for waiting someone taht we could start. and hell yes i spank gals and am damn proud of it. you're only picking on me cos you hate me, for that reason probably. besides you keep going offtopic, and furthermore i avoid replying your useless grief.

I'm picking on you because you're bashing Aten. Whilst I admit I dislike you, I rarely go out of my way to pick on people "just because". I too got bored whilst waiting for people to show up, but you didn't see me messing about until 10 minutes after the meeting had ended.

and as of contributing.. if building and keeping aten's flagship together, working for relations with other families, and even still trying to help out x after i was demoted without any real reason, isn't enough then there's none who could success in your eyes, expect yourself? that's how you portrait yourself eh?

Yes, you did plenty of work for Aten, in E, X and CS, I haven't said contrary anywhere. However that doesn't give anyone the right to good off in a meeting. You yourself know that I sat Mikeys and ran Aten for a few weeks, helped hold Aten together during that time. I am currently helping with a great many things to do with Aten, none of which concern yourself. Yet still I attend meetings and only contribute relevant information and opinions to them. Others do the same. Aten isn't the same family that you left oh so long ago. I won't pretend it's saintly, or the most spectacular of families, I'm not so foolish. Just like I would hope that you're not so foolish as to base your view of Aten based entirely upon experiences that are now ageing away.

damned is the day i didnt take e out of aten tho i had majority of members voting for it.. but dammit i idiot thought of rest of aten.. well only evil deeds pay back eh? now go get a job if you cant get a life.

It's funny, but I actually have both, whilst still managing to work towards a Foundation Degree. Believe it or not, it matters little to me.

DeletedUser2566

lol. why you tell me what you have done or are doing for aten? i thought question was that i had done nothing. anyway seems you finally remember what i was talking about, or are you actually as stupid as you make yourself look like with these sudden reckonings? i'm not interested of what you talked with someone, but that it was agreed to let that happen sucks. but then again it pretty much helped me to step down as i couldn't agree with mikeys, whom others seemed to keep leading.. that was only choice? that however doesn't mean i'd agreed to get my privys taken over nothing. just in case you try to twist my words again. that is none of your business so dont go further about it.

well then ffs stop picking on me and let me get answers from people who have them/were in response of such shite that makes me bash aten eh? and i want real reasons, not any bs. or is it that if it'd be done no leaders/players would follow aten hc anymore?

o and most of last meetings while i still was in aten hc, i was hardly listened anyways.. so no wonder my "contribution" wasnt noticed? i think it was time when i also spanked less so you hardly remember i was attending eh? whatever.

what comes to you sitting mikeys, you never told it was you, i know it by other source.. so, i don't know how long you sat or how long you played to be mikeys before you told people you're just sitting.

now go live your life or kill yourself with work, either way it's better than picking on me huh?

kommissarwulf

Gonna snip at this one a bit to just reply to a few points, lest I be viewed as "picking on you". If I were I would go after all your posts, would I not? :icon_wink:

anyway seems you finally remember what i was talking about, or are you actually as stupid as you make yourself look like with these sudden reckonings? i'm not interested of what you talked with someone, but that it was agreed to let that happen sucks.

When a tribe leaves Aten with the blessing of Aten I view it more as a former Aten Branch than an ex-Aten Branch. The difference being that they left with the knowledge of Aten, as opposed to suddenly changing names and not being Aten any more. Just as I would view LOONEY, when you first formed it, as made up of former members of Aten. A fine distinction, but a distinction none-the-less. I will admit, however, that it had slipped my mind. Congratulations on remembering one aspect of history.

well then ffs stop picking on me and let me get answers from people who have them/were in response of such shite that makes me bash aten eh? and i want real reasons, not any bs. or is it that if it'd be done no leaders/players would follow aten hc anymore?

You really want to know why a leader, who isolated their tribe, kicked members for "personal reasons" and that never attended meetings regarding their family was demoted? I think I just listed several reasons that, by themselves, would be appropriate reasons for demotion. Together... would anyone keep a leader that did such?

what comes to you sitting mikeys, you never told it was you, i know it by other source.. so, i don't know how long you sat or how long you played to be mikeys before you told people you're just sitting.

I sat him for a period of 2-3 weeks, it was me that dealt with the diplomacy within Aten regarding your tribe. Mikeys agreed it with you, but it was me that was mailing you telling you to wait till I told you that the diplomacy was in place. It was also me that got the first several mails about you complaining about whatever it was Mikeys is guilty of having done to you. Who told you roughly when he was due back.

I've been pretty open with you about matters, especially this post, how about you tell me, either here or in game, just WTF you were on about, because those mails confused the hell out of me. Which was, at the end of the day, the only reason that I ever told you that the account was being sat.

DeletedUser

Dear god - you never understand what I write b_m so what's the point? *sigh*

Anyway, back on topic, anyone fancy sticking some stats up?

DeletedUser

Ah well I'll do it. :D

From the declaration date...

Side 1: Aten|E Aten|R Aten|X AtenCS Aten|L

Side 2: WB1066

Timeframe: 21/08/2008 11:00:00 to 03/12/2008 01:39:31

Total conquers:

Side 1: 14,197
Side 2: 3,442
Difference: 10,755

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,291
Side 2: 520
Difference: 771

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 144,982,066
Side 2: 34,128,230
Difference: 110,853,836

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12,998,764
Side 2: 5,213,580
Difference: 7,785,184

image.php

Oddly enough Aten|L is the only tribe losing to WB one on one. And badly at that... something like 130 to 15 (115 difference). However as you can see the other branches more than make up for it.

Yes, yes I know their stats missing from before and inactives, quitters... etc. Just showing what TW stats say for people to discuss/evaluate if they wish. :)

DeletedUser7488

Grats on your success! considering it's all of aten V WB, as an indi, not too bad aye?